It's very obvious he's not going to live up to the hype, right? Nobody's gonna be talking about this guy in 2019...

It's very obvious he's not going to live up to the hype, right? Nobody's gonna be talking about this guy in 2019, no way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bel_UsVjFvY
youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk
youtube.com/watch?v=82e7Unwb6d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay

More X shills. Yay...

nobody's going to be talking about him in 3 months

wrong

These clowns have a shorter shelf life than an open bag of bread. Who the fuck is this guy and when will be get shot? Other than by the Jew producer's clock.....

get the money while you can x

milk every penny out of them

He'll last longer than Odd Future.

No he won't, Odd Future already had his level of hype in 2010 and maintained it until 2013, not to mention a lot of the artists having successful solo careers. X is going to be washed up so fast unless he somehow turns his "menace to society" image into something more sustainable

What X is doing is a lot more unprecedented than what OF did.

You could get pure edge from old Eminem before OF, but no one has achieved mainstream success with a track that sounds like Look At Me before X. I think that will help his longevity.

can someone please redpill me as to why people think he's an innovative rapper

hes more interesting than those cringelords

Talentless, very short boy. I hope he is back in his cage, or in a coffin very soon

saged/hidden - kill yourself xtrainstation shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Bel_UsVjFvY
youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk

OG Maco is definitely unique but those tracks are a lot less abrasive than Look At Me and neither had the type of mainstream success that Look At Me has right now. I don't even think they made the Billboard charts.

he's not

yep, nigga stole lil uzi verts flow then claims drake stole his.

u guessed it was pretty big and it has a similar song structure, and while i admit X isn't copying maco, he sounds/feels like maco + yung lean
which like whatever do your thing, but idk why i would want to listen to him beyond look at me and no one really sells him
Plus i saw a video of him jumping some dude and it doesn't really add to his cred lmao

jesus you're young

but what's the appeal? Is it because it's edgy?

hes unique and offers a sharp commentart on the cultural philosophy of the post trump era imo

name one good album

exactly.

lil nigga exposed himself the moment he got outta jail and got seen for the manlet he is, fanbase is fuckin cringe too.

Definition of a meme rapper.

>look disgusting
>have cringey high teenage voice

yeah, no, next nigger please

You sound like a pole smoker

He's not unique though. Cringey poetry over a piano motif doesn't make you unique. Rapping about throat fucking bitches over a terribly mixed song doesn't make you unique. And no, you can't get away with calling something "lo-fi" by throwing distortion on the master bus because you're a shit producer.

OF gave us Earl.

in what song does that narrative ever appear? is it intentional? pls i just want to understand

that nigga a faggot

>Plus i saw a video of him jumping some dude and it doesn't really add to his cred lmao
He earned his cred by beating women, you feel

Please post whole body pictures

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

So let me understand something before a nigga gotta run up and give you some of these fucking hands. You white? You still a bitch ass nigga so I'm gonna call you that bitch ass nigga. Cause your goofy ass cannot understand the style XXX has and why its so popular becuase I'm pretty sure you've only listening to " Look At Me Now" , makes him trash? Your style is supreme? SHUT THE FUCK UP
Are you out there making music? Where are your fucking fans? " He's a piece of shit in real life too" ??? What? How? Did you actually bother research ANY truth about him? Like hold up , we have rappers who are literally selling drugs and shooting people and are criminals who we all praise for their gang lifestyle but X fights people and makes some violent music and he's the 2017 Hitler?
SHUT THE FUCK UP
If you're gonna comment on anything, add some insight. I could say you're a piece of shit and let's be honest you probably are but that don't mean shit cause i don't know you.
Did X ever advertise having the best equipment cause I don't know maybe he doesn't? Maybe it's his style that so many people enjoy? I don't like Yachty but I'm not putting him down, he raps about the same fucking thing but he isn't a shitty person? You are so full of shit. Sure, you may not like X but don't try to fight him down when you're not doing anything with your life and he's trying and so far succeeding . Till you're out there making decent music
SHUT THE FUCK
Bitch UP

you're the reason people talk about his cancerous fanbase

The only person who would go full retard to defend x like that is ski mask.
When you dropping that new tape?

looks like abrasive and distorted 808s is actually very popular now youtube.com/watch?v=82e7Unwb6d0
only thing X has in his sleeve is the fact that he blends it with rough/lofi vocals too

lmao yeah we need that new tape ski

The energy/aggressiveness is a huge part of x's appeal too, and that dude just doesn't have it. I'll probably catch shit for saying this, but it's kind of similar to Death Grips, where that certain quality or energy is present and it's so specific that anyone able to capture it just as well would be seen as ripping it off.

this isnt copypasta are u fucking kidding me