R8 my mouse Sup Forums

r8 my mouse Sup Forums

It's called trackball and you'd know if you were really using one.

trackball>mouse

1997/10

I used to use one exactly like that back when i played delta force 2 and. Delta force land warrior

>not using the best mouse known to mankind

Looks like a futuristic dildo.

>googles 10 best mouses
>scrolls to 1

what's so great about it?

I have this. Can confirm it is the best mouse.

Trackballs or even a 360 controller is fine for pc when you don't have a desk to use a laser mouse on. Like chillin on a couch.

Great ergonomics, reliability, great software, amazing wheel, buttons are all easily accessible except 9 which isn't too hard to get to, and the price isn't bad at all. Some people say it's too heavy but I think they need to do some arm workouts other than CS:GO.

steam controller is much better than 360 for a mouse replacement imo

how do you do imperial leader?

looks like an alien with a bdsm fetish

Some of those track ball mouses are worth a couple hundred dollars now

How lovingly obscure.

Kek

fucking disgusting thumb

OMG LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DEGENERATE THUMB! GOOOOD DAMN!!!!!!

A computer at work uses it.

>I try moving it every fucking time.

if i had a thumb like that i will try to hide it at all cost, why this bitch takes a photo of it? god dayum

>Not using the best controller known to man
Cut your nails bitch.

Mx518 is legendary

i use this to play tf2, how much it sucks?

looks used, maybe used for "special" activities

fuck off nigger. it's a mouse.

I only use the G500.

everyones focused on the thumb, but no one noticed the missing thumb on the right hand..?

I prefer the G5. One thing I've always wondered though is are those dents or a pattern in the plastic?

HOLY SHIT, this bitch hands are fully fucked up, seems like someone's mom used to smoke some dang ol' crack while prego

And it's holding a controller, probably the most useless object to have with fucked up hands like that.

I'm literally using that same mouse, hella lurking

same hands

U an autist?

heavy? THAT?
fuck's a light mouse then, styrofoam?

Stock mouse is best mouse

What's the deal with the ring? Any idea wtf causes this to happen to hands? I posted the SC pic and I don't have any idea what's going on there, just something I saved.

Using this right now. Best mouse I've ever had.

not only are her hands fucked but i think her wrist is fucked as well

some redditors wife. whats wrong with the ring?

Autist CS:GO players like to pretend that 30 grams of weight makes a huge difference in their gameplay so they think that mouse is too heavy. Personally I wish it had heavier weights cause it's too light.

I have one, damn good mouse. The drivers are really something spectacular. I wish I would have waited for the orion spectrum though...

Little tip for anyone who has the G502 and didn't look shit up in full when they got it. Do not use on-board memory, turn it onto automatic game detection. Using the on-board severely limits the functionality of the Logitech drivers, no idea why.

personally i'd like it to have a bit more volume. coming to it from a g400 (i think) and it still feels a bit too flat