If Sup Forums didn't give Ghostbusters free advertising for a year straight it would've bombed harder like the Point...

If Sup Forums didn't give Ghostbusters free advertising for a year straight it would've bombed harder like the Point Break reboot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkV_rC6Pj20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I said this a year ago. the people starting ghostbuster threads back then were advertisers knowing they could rile up vorgins on tv and pol. it was free advertising and the morons fell for it.

I couldn't care less about ghostbusters but I try to care about my 4chen brothers.

I tried to tell them...

oh right, there's a point break reboot. Is it good?

Why are our donut holes getting smaller? Who is responsible for this?

They rebooted Point Break?

Do you want more donut or not? Bigger holes == less donut

The Jews

>implying the "controversy" isn't entirely manufactured

It did bomb though, so who gives a shit.
>oh no, muh no-name cuck director would be slightly more bankrupt and ruined if we'd only been smarter
It's mission fucking accomplished for anyone who wanted to bury it, why worry about the details now?

It gets worst.

I blame the jews.

Sup Forums will save Ghostbusters. It'll be in theaters for another month
It's not too late to turn the ship around

>hating on something is advertising
you faggots are completely retarded

>live across the street from a kosher bakery
>best fucking donuts I've ever had
H-have I been infected by zionist?

it's the global baker conspiracy to make god fearing honest americans fatter and undermining the free world.
Don't let them get to you!

FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN, NEVER MIND THAT.

DONUT HOLES ARE SHRINKING

MAYBE TRUMP CAN SAVE US

But they're not going to see it so that accomplishes nothing.

>worst
*worse

>chocolate covered, cream filled

Is there a better donut?

You're dead fucking wrong.

Donut holes are shrinking. That means more fried dough, more sugar. Fatter compliant sheeple.

This is an issue we can't write off.

He's saying people here got riled up against it, and that made the SJWs want to see it out of spite. Exactly like Sup Forums jumping on board the Angry Birds movie and London Has Fallen because some hack critics said they were "problematic"
People who hate on your work weren't going to see it anyway, all they can do is spread awareness of it to people who might. There really is no such thing as bad publicity.
That said, I already pointed out earlier in the thread that it doesn't matter. Ballbusters is a flop, and no amount of neckbeard rage will ever save it.

Fucking Jewluminati baker Is that flouride in the cream filling!? IS IT?!

>implying Sup Forums has any reach as a means of advertisement
50% or more of the people here pirate whatever they watch, advertising here is a waste of time..

But what about the fucking donuts?!!?
WAKE UP AMERICA

If it was a videogame maybe but Movies are too big of an industry for Sup Forums to matter. Its more people arguing on Twitter or Facebook

And 100% are victims of the donut conspiracy.

there are many worse groups running for global domination than the jews

such as the bakers

you don't belong here

>be from uk
>hardly see donuts with any holes in them

I thought donuts where shaped like that only in movies and stuff so it was easier to distinguish that it was a donut.

Bad publicity is still publicity.

This. I also keep warning fuckers not to fan the flames, but some just don't listen. I saw it with Anita Sarkeesian a couple years back, and it blew the fuck up. Now that bitch is somewhat relevant when she should have just fizzled. Same thing here, but mofos can't help just talking shit.

That's what they want you to think, hole filler.

It's already too late for you.

But they use Sup Forums as an example of how their product is 'controversial' and go from there. Some faggot talks shit (and possibly just exaggerates for comic effect) and they use it as proof.

Negros just keep picking at it, it becomes a big thing, and continue to talk even more shit. Talk some shit and move the fuck on. Ignore faggots looking for attention, same shit when dealing with trolls. Deny them attention and they move on to another thing.

Does that mean this shit would've sold in the negatives if it wasn't for Sup Forums?

We wanted to talk about ghostbusters and complain about female comedians.

Just like we wanted more donut and we ended with something that's not really a donut.

What is it now if not a donut?

a munk

Its full of jew spooge. Gobble it down you dirty little shiksa

My god.
Trips confirm.

Not that guy, but I like the cooked part/crust of a donut more than the interior cake part.

No such thing as bad publicity. If that weren't true Trump wouldn't be on the republic ticket today

NO

Step aside plebs

>Jam filled
>Sugar coated (or alternatively powered)

Sweet Jesus!!!

>Sup Forums
try one person who set their google alert to ghostbusters and madr threads every day
>a whole year
Try two months. After the trailer dropped we talked about it for a week, then it was old news and no one talked about it for two months until the aformentioned shilling began

I don't think you understand, people on Sup Forums talking about this kind of shit doesn't help them, it's hipsters with retarded dyed hair who promote their shit and keep them relevant.

Feminism doesn't need any genuine injustice to keep it going, otherwise it would have stopped years ago. Perceived injustice is just as fruitful, that's why shit like manspreading is such a big deal.

Lel is this an old timey conspiritard?

Yeah, you need a doze of gas delivered to you to exterminate any zionist influence.

Our grandpas were alpha males back then, they would leave our grandmas with big donut holes, but now, due to tecnology, the man forgot how to fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkV_rC6Pj20
Therefore, smaller holes.

BIDF detected

we're on to you slimy fucks, you think you can get away with promoting an unhealthy way of living just like that? Think again!

Out of my way, poor fucking shits

Sure, it was Sup Forums that gave it publicity, it was just a coincidence that like 15 different writers all released "Ghostbusters trailer that came out a month ago has 90% dislikes solely due to sexism" all within a day of each other.

honestly everything done in this style screams nonexistent taste and nouvou riche. Probably tastes like shit

ITT americans discovering ponchki.

Good it must've been nice to walk into a restaurant 50 years ago and not have a fucking novel thrown into your face everytime you order.

Ube yam donuts are a fad, but they are also delicious.

fuck no, the jam is lava

Is that a fucking biscuit?

What really pisses me off is the dunkin donuts near me only puts sprinkles on half of the donut. If I'm paying for my donuts I want all of the chocolate to be covered with sprinkles you fucks. I haven't gone back there in months.

Dunkin Donuts has gone seriously downhill in the past decade or so. Their food is disgusting.

Custard is the patrician filling.

Take that shit and throw it in the toilet.
Truly patrician filling coming through.