Why is it so hard to find a job?

Why is it so hard to find a job?
I've applied to like 30 some odd stores/restaurants and have never received a call back.

Even McDonalds has rejected me.

Because you're a lazy unemployable piece of shit. You're nothing mate

this.
fuck off op, kys.

>You're lazy
>Applies to 30 some odd stores
wut?

>find you local friendly neighboorhood mexican
>ask him where the job are at
>????
>profit

Mexicans always have work. Dont be afraid of getting dirty - and never put your hands in your pockets.

Really? Yesterday I walked into a restaurant on got hired on the spot

Lucky you

underage b&

Don't listen to these fat neckbeard faggots OP. You can't get a job as it's not what you know but who you know with many of these places. Previous experiance is desirable for most chosen vocations but presenting yourself well is also a must. Look sharp, be sharp and keep trying OP. You will get there mang

>fifteen minutes to drive somewhere and drop off a resume
>15m x 30 = 7.5 hours of effort

You think less than one full day's work is worth praise, bud?

Call them back after a few days. Don't wait for them to call you, they'll forget about you and choose someone more assertive or experienced.

>You can't get a job as it's not what you know but who you know with many of these places.
This is too true.
Most of the jobs that my friends have gotten are because they know the owner, or have had their friends talk them up to get hired.
underage b&

This. OWN IT

>implying it takes 15 minutes to drive and drop off an application

>underage b&

Your eloquent and well-sourced argument has swayed me, truly the world is to blame for your lack of work, without question

The closet stores/restaurants to me are an hours drive away, I usually spend a whole day up in town job hunting going from store to store.

The farthest I've driven to apply for a job was about 3-4 hours away from where I live.

Most of my day is comprised of me job hunting, how am I being lazy?

I've even tried the military, spoke to all 5 branches.
But was rejected due to diplopia

Tell me how am I being lazy?

You guys aren't responding, which means you guys are full of shit.

No, I was with a customer because I'm working at MY business, something people with actual qualifications can achieve. Oh, no wait, that's right, I'm not of age. I forgot.

Threads fixing to 404 your fucking fags, you got something to say, say it your shit eaters.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You're a lardass neet that was probably in a match on CSGO
Quit lying you fag

You can pretend I'm lying if it makes you feel better, but I'm not. I saw a business open up in town that fell under my talents, applied for a position primarily using my skill and experience, showed the owners how to actually run a business, and within two years they said "we're not even working here anymore, we can't justify paying ourselves anything for the work you do", and they sold the business to me. Took me a month to convince the bank to give me a loan, but a month of effort is fucking N O T H I N G when the potential reward is being self-employed in an established, successful business.

Sorry you feel the need to blame the world for your shortcomings, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.

Cool blog bro, if you're so accomplished why are you finding yourself bragging to anonymous people on a Dutch fisherman's forum?

I came into this thread to make this post: Half because i think OP (you?) is a lazy shit, and half to spur on angsty responses like "REEE ALL THE JOBS ARE A NINE HOUR DRIVE AWAY"

I was called underage, replied sarcastically to it, and then I was told not responding fast enough meant i was wrong. So I informed you I was practicing what I preach, hence my late reply.

Nice deflection, though. Too bad that's not a skill that has many job applications

Nice meme

Get a little education, become a CNA or something

>Stuff that didn't happened
I know there's a lot of blatant bs on Sup Forums, but this takes the cake.

>face and hands
>30 years old
>body
>15

what chimera is this

all of that happened. i know that in the current state of the world it's hard to accept that other people with more drive are more successful than you, but that's just how it is.

>Keeps lying despite being caught in a bullshit lie
If you really were a "successful business owner" you'd just ignore OP.

Why keep commenting, that's not very grown up.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Again, I'm getting paid, by myself, to sit here and shitpost. Shitposting at people who have convinced themselves i'm lying about my life makes it even better. Who the fuck wants to be 'grown up'?

The more you rage impotently at my supposed deceit, the harder my boner gets

Who says I'm not shitposting?

...nobody?

Who says I'm not shitposting the shitposter?
And if you are shitposting, wouldn't that mean that you're not a business owner, and that you've been lying this entire time.

As, if you are shitposting, that would mean to take everything you've said with a grain of salt.

there is no other kind of posting on Sup Forums, friend, take it from someone who's been here for far, far too long

That's what you get for not finishing High School, faggot.