Does any of you fags know a painless way to kill yourself after many failed atempts and being lonley i want to make...

does any of you fags know a painless way to kill yourself after many failed atempts and being lonley i want to make sure it works this time pic related its me a few months old tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9C_9mgehMUp8BHeug6F8Dw
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212015903/wishlist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OD on sleeping pills,hang yourself or just shoot yourself in the head

do all 3 just to be sure it works

Drowning is both peaceful and painless.

You look young, too young to go. I say give it a few more years

i think jumping from a very high place is the best. almost 0% probability to survive and no pain because it's too fast. But think carefully about that if the place is too low you can survive being paralyzed, that is a veeeery bad thing. Also user don't suicide pliz, maybe there is still something interesting to do in your life. Try to do all the things you never did (dunno, pay prostitutes or everyhing you have in your head) and make sure you really want to kill yourself

Easy carbon monoxide ya just go to sleep

We all die eventually anyway. Why end the trip so quickly? You'll miss out on all the good times you will have if you just stick it out.

OD on sleeping & pain pills in a hot bath

You have to be 18 or older to be on Sup Forums
You're not suicidal, you're just looking for attention.

Get off Sup Forums, and live your life.

you look like the you tuber: ZNA Productions
youtube.com/channel/UC9C_9mgehMUp8BHeug6F8Dw

Also shooting yourself in the head is painless and quick

If you're concerned with pain then you don't really wanna die.

That being said, get off of here and try doing something. Nobody is happy being on a site that promotes negativity.

no guns in the uk i did have one but i sold it also the od dosnt work i keep throwing up non intentialy also im 15 and fuck it i hate my life im lonley nobody gives a shit about me im done

Tell me your age and ill tell you the best way.

drop a few pounds and grow your hair out.

Great way, breath in and out for another 60+ years you faggot.

Who gives a shit about pain, you going to be dead anyways.

Second this, using a shotgun to the head is the most reliable way to kill yourself with little to no pain and almost a non existent chance of living. Just make sure you press it against your temple, not under your jaw or mouth.

im 15

>shoot yourself in the head
>painless

Being shot in the head is neither painless nor instant, it's a major misconception

isn't drowning one of the most painful ways to die?

underage b&
Get off Sup Forums

A guy who goes to a different school near me jumped off a bridge that he thought was high enough but he didn't die on impact. He was in immense pain for a few hours then passed away in the hospital.

Do you have a rope avaliable?

I felt the same on your age. I tried to kill myself by electrocuting myself. It failed, because of a production fault in the wire. I continued my boring, lonely life. Spend years silently studying. Now, 15 years later, I have a good job (thanks to all the studying), a big ass apartment, a few very close friends, a lovely girlfriend and a fwb.

Just give life a few years. Work hard, go for options that benefit you or will make you happy and (if all just sucks), move to another place and start again.

i decided to take anons advice and do shit before i kill my self im going to go on a rampage in the streets tonights il keep you updated

Pretty sure this is instant you ill informed faggot

I know how, but don't want to be responsible for your death. can't live with that sin. Also why do you wanna die anyway?

just to be clear im still gonna kill myself just going to go on a radgie first

why are you worried about pain if youre going to kill yourself (and not remember it). Pain is the least of your worries. You're not ready.

my lifes shit all the people i have dated used me and yea now i know that women cant feel love if a woman says she loves you shes a liar

i can be your friend op, got discord?

no but i got skype
and sure

Welcome to the real world.

first: do not suicide, think about your parents and friends pain.
Second: if i would suicide i'd kill trump/putin/the pope/erdogan/le pen or many others. if you want to do kill yourself anyway, don't waste it. Kill someone important, explode yourself shouting "allahu akbar" "britain first" or the fuck you want. I know it's a bad thing, but die doing something seems less stupid to only die

ew skype.
Skype name?

Can i at least have sex with you before you die? I kind of don't want to have sex with a dead body.

JB markowics

seriously? only this? such a stupid reason to die... Masturbate 'till dead. During the process, you will realize that women don't worth suicide and you'll stop

add my discord i just got it its Default_sec

buy me something first
Then I'll make your mom do it

Women suck. Just play The Witcher 3 instead. It's much better than sex.

If you have already played it though, go ahead, kill yourself. You've got nothing to live for anymore.

sure why not

added, check your skype fag.

booo hooo grill left ya. get the fuck outta here and grow some real fokin problems. then come back and we'll help ya out

I blame television and the internet. Kid's these days grow up on those things and think lifes all cat farts and rainbows but it's not. Its shit. Long, lonely, and everyone out for themselves. Then they think their own life is shit, they aren't good enough, and wand to end it all. Fucking faggots.

not showed up maybe wrong JB?

the dolly way

whats that

poorfag here...id really like to start playing something again but i just can't afford it...please help..

Nothing will be painless that will kill you, just accept that. Life is pain anyway, right? Slash your wrists towards you, not side to side like emo kids and make sure you cut deep. You could also jump off a high building/bridge, or slit your throat. A few more moments of pain will assure you don't fuck it up!

go out and strike up conversation with others, no need to kill yourself be patient

try adding anthonysmoshpadildo

I remember when I wanted to kill myself.. then I found the joys of fish keeping.... Now I just want to kill others

I don't want you to die.

get job

>Banned

flip som burgers

get one from a black thug

I can't cus I'm still a student and I also have to help at home a lot..I would've gotten a job a while ago if I could

Your still alive for a little bit and you'd feel something with a hole in ur head
>Not talking about a fucking shot gun

Heroin is probably the most painless because you usually pass out before death but then again if they narc you back to life it hurts like hell. Just get a gun or jump off somewhere really high( would suggest 6+ stories if possible), nothing is going to be totally painless so either suck it up and do it or admit youre an attention whore and get some therapy.

post another picture

1. Buy air duster
2. Fill up bathtub with water
3. Get in the tub and huff the air duster until you pass out.
4. Drown peacefully.

here my ex old cover photo of me

>lonley i want to make sure it works this time pic re
You look cute :)

pls don't kill yourself. Go get some help I'm sure you will be happy again.

>Light yourself on fire
>Roll around on giant marshmallow
>Drown in marshmallow goop while being burned to death
Probably works

thank you but im to alone i loved my gf more than anything she all i had now she gone

He's gonna try and find out who you are and prevent it somehow fag dont give anymore info

you're so young, wait a few more years. you're so cute i don't want you to die

Don't be stupid op. Why do you want to do it?

kys leafy

i know im young i just cant take it no more

>15
>loved my girlfriend
>she gone
Kill yourself faster

because i have nothing to live for

enjoy your ban

Pleaseee could someone give me back my will to live by buying me something?

how long were you together? why's she gone

over a year and because she said she dont want to date anyone

You could just live for a long time and die from being an old shit
Of course not your 15 you've never done anything in life
>This guy

Yeah don't do that it would make your family sad.

I felt the same way when i was younger, but life is all about getting over challenges and you'll get over this.

Don't worry lots of people have been in the same situation.

I'd say #1 top being so hard on yourself.

Rape and murder her
Then hang yourself with her panties

do you have hobbies? what about your friends and family?

Isn't this a "Help me stay alive" thread? No I know what I'm doing is wrong...but I'm just poor af and would really like to play a new game...

my family dont like me

oh boo hoo, grow some pubes, then you'll have something to have a had over.

I think you go to my university. Are you on the west coast?

Play with you wiener fag

no i live in the uk south yorkshire a little town called doncaster

why?
also do you have hobbies or friends

if you really want to kill someone don't kill random people, they don't deserve it, kill rich or important people that is better

our great grandfathers fought ww2 for this shit?

You're 15. There's plenty to live for.
Like when you're 18 you can legally be on this website.
Besides if you end it now you'll go to hell.

Idc about OP
Little fag should kill himself
But still

> "lonley"

lol if you can't spell lonely maybe you should kill yourself. post a video of you hanging yourself bud

you are number 1 handsome man don't kys

how many girlfriends have you had?

oh. You don't want to kill yourself. If you did you would be dead already. You're just hurting on the inside and wants at least one person to know about it. You will get over this. Eventually.