YFW you realize that this Chinamen have turned Sup Forums into ACTUAL douchebag racists instead of good old fashioned...

YFW you realize that this Chinamen have turned Sup Forums into ACTUAL douchebag racists instead of good old fashioned Sup ForumsTards, who were only racist as a joke.

Divide and Conquer

>Racist as a joke
Nigga what.

dude, I´m like Lilly

Nope, been browsing since 06, we've always been racist austists.

2003-2013

not tools the tea party.

Ron Paul is as far right as we ever went, because he was a genuine anti-war libertarian who gave no fucks about what we fucked in private

05 user here, i got here when i was like 16 and was looking for gore and i stayed for the cp but im pretty i alwayd hated niggers, chinks, arabs and homos.

Moots face when he visits this site now.

there was significant threads diversity.
dogfuckers to gore to loli to activism and libertarians and actually peace activists.

now that china has bough Sup Forums, you're all racist shitheads who can't think beyond what trump tells you. a tv conman.

The problem is not racism, its that Sup Forums went mainstream and now we have normies that polaraize the site, everybody whent to the extremes and theres no middle ground like before. Same with current day politics.

>racism as a joke

>>reddit

you're love of Sup Forums used to outweigh your hatred of niggers.

yeah no

ive been lurking since 07

/b was always racist now its just infested with brainwashed weak minded sjws who are easily butthurt

Always been racist, the only difference is people unironically act IRL how they would here. Like obnoxious shit posts by australians

I don't care about that.

What I do care about is that pictures, gifs and webms barely load since chinese moot took this shit over.

Fix this fucking site stupid chink

bulshit.

Sup Forums used to have critical thinkers before chinamen brainwashed it. they constructed SJW. there used to be original content.

no

you need to lurk moar kid

ive been here a decade

your kind is cancer

Old Sup Forums: Actual human beings acting like stupid fat 14 year olds

Current Sup Forums: Actual stupid fat 14 year olds

Old Sup Forums: Fake over-the-top sexual interest in underage actresses

Current Sup Forums: Cringey, needy, autism-driven genuine celebrity worship

Old Sup Forums: Satirical, over-the-top cheerleading for funny fringe political figures like Ron Paul

Current Sup Forums: Dumb fat kids who are at least 4 years from voting age having really stupid but 100% serious political 'arguments.'

you always say "kid".
i think you're 50 years old, trying to warp the brains of the kids.
I've been here 10 years too.

Not really. This place has been like an egg full of racist spiders. In the egg, the spiders racism was contained. The egg hatched though. All those racist spiders dumping out into the world. They ate moot.