Dear canadeians, what does it feel like having a massive cuck for a president?

dear canadeians, what does it feel like having a massive cuck for a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/federal-judge-halts-trumps-travel-ban.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Canadians

*Canadiens

It sucks massive dong.

>Leaf here
>Ask me anything

how does it feel being illiterate, OP?

good

kek

American here. I think Trudeau seems like a really nice guy tbh.

hes burying our country with debt

Better that than having a Castro cuckold offspring

Not sure, we don't have a president.

/thread

Better than you. americans...

i never said i was American

I.lost all respect for him when I saw the video where he was apologizing for not accepting 3 refugees in 1918. And he was wearing a turban.

I don't think his wife is fucking anyone expect him.

obviously not Canadian, he has already cut the deficit massively.
It tends to be the right wing who massively increase national debt by joining useless wars, cutting taxes on the rich and corporations while raising them for the middleclass, etc... Basically what your Americatard President Bush and now Trump are doing.

>2017, RIP average American, now you get to see what an Oligarchy is.

>And he was wearing a turban.
I agree with Trudeau on taking in refugees and not discriminating against Muslims but he really does try way too fucking hard with shit like that.

It feels a bit like not having an orange monkey rub shit in our eyes.

The free healthcare is a nice bonus.

We don't have a president, faggot.

"free" a beer is like $8 and dinner for two is $50 for something cheap lol canada sucks

Better than having trump?

you can get a hamburger sandwich for like 4.00 $

LOL, thread

Well. It's better than having a Racist/Nazi/Sexist guy for sure.

better than having a man who has been stumped:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/federal-judge-halts-trumps-travel-ban.html

how does it feel to have checks and balances cuck you, amerifags?

The single-payer system is nice but please don't call it free. We're fucked in the ass by taxes for a reason

It sucks. We should be the ones rioting like retarded children against our leader but I guess most of this country is made of SJW cucks anyway.

1) Grammar errors
2) Nobody else is fucking his wife therefore not a cuckold, factual error
3) He is Prime Minister not a President, political system error

The above points to a grossly under-educated OP, likely with alt-right fiscal budget dogmas attached

This thread proves how many whiny SJWs are in Canada.

We're a quiet people. Once bread goes over $5 a loaf (almost there) we might start yelling as a whole.
But, for the meantime. Like me, just enjoy whenever the cons dig into the libs. And shake your head at the mantra that the libs repeat instead of answering any questions. Spread it too.
Maybe if we're lucky we can get a non-confidence motion going and remove him before we're too far in debt to fix the problem.

We don't have a president Hobo.

Cenaiendiaens*

No we have a paid actor puppet who goes by the title, Prime Minister.
We pay him in excess of 200k a year. Pay for his housing. His TWO nannies. And probably his many globe trotting selfy filled vacations.

Homo.

Still better then trump

And the country

>hamburger sandwich

*Canadelerians

I KNOW WHERE I'M FROM AND I TOLD YA BEFORE

NORTH OF AMERICA HARD TO IGNORE

EVERYWHERE I GO YEAH I TELL THEM FOR SURE

I'M FROM CANADA

O-O-O CANADA

it's fucking shit
>Trudeau's probably going to let NAFFTA happen as well and cuck us even more

Fuck, I moved into eastern Ontario for work, and no good fucking poutine shop nearby...

Why havnt you assassinated him yet?

costco's not too bad imo

You don't have a smokies?

How's watering your plants with Gatorade going?

Come join the Dark Side with the USA. You know you love your amis down here.

Hey. This isn't/pol/ you absolute Fuck Winkle.

Se sent mal homme

Prime minister*

Not great.

Spoken like a kid who has never had any need of healthcare yet. Just wait...you're going to find out how 'nice' it is, eventually.

Diversity is our strength.

>canadeians
>president
kek

He's kick your ass faggot!!!!!!

Trump supporters are so tender. Trudeau said nothing about trump. Just said he would take refugees. The MASSIVE scale of butthurt of trump faggots that followed was nothing short of astounding.

PS: your illegitimate president is an obese fuck.

PSS: stop being so tender. It makes you look like a faggot.

I was born with a clubbed foot and have been in and out of hospitals for the first 15 years of my life. Combined with a few broken bones I've probably used the healthcare system more before I was 10 than most will in their entire lives.

It is a nice system and it works reasonably well. I'd either be broke or I'd have a fucked up foot if we had privatised healthcare.

>illegitimate
>was elected president

I don't get it

Trudeau is literally Fidel Castros cuck child

Our PM is the bastard offspring of some cuckold libtard

No wonder he's such a faggot

I wouldn't know...how about you America?

I should add though that I think we'd be better off with some option for privatised healthcare. If nothing else it'd take some burden off the taxpayers and probably provide better service.

Our PM won a landslide election victory, whole nation is behind our prime minister. Unlike America which has never been more divided since the Civil War.

This nigger thinks he's in a thread about Trump. We know whose dick rest in his mouth.

Stop being so tender

We prefer to attack our PM's with pies. Less chance of being killed back.

That really say a lot about our people. It's a country of cuck feminist faggots talking about muh feeling, muh pronouns. Bunch a of homo fags.

Eat shit you same sex butt fucking dogs.

check'd

No wonder he look more Hispanic than white.

Hawt

he looks pretty french canadian to me

>pretty french canadian
thank u user u so kind

Actually the exact opposite but when buzz feed hufpost and salon are the only news sites you get info from it ahould be expected. Go back to what your kind do best guzzling gallons of cum and taking multi loads of nig nog nut in your ass.

Damn even cheap shit is expensive there Canada sucks

So when did you decide you were going to be a massive faggot

We need a thread now

Literally a paid actor and nothing else that was his job before he got into politics

Yeah having a former drama teacher run your country is a great idea

And this is Reddit either faggot

"President"? We have a Prime Minister. And it feels fucking great. It was already good before you idiots elected Trump, but now I'm so fucking smug I almost jizz in my pants I see Trump's latest lunacy in the news.

You progcucks just cant stop being butt hurt

Nuke us now or annex us please.

He want's it illegal to question anything about Islam and its people or point out it's flaws.

absolutely motherfucking this

This.

Next time, try getting your shit right if you want people to listen to you.

>Can't spell Canadian
> calls the prime minister a "President"

Trudeau is a fucking retard, and Trump will have no problem getting a favorable deal from him. Afterall, the last time NAFTA was negotiated, we had a french stroke patient as prime minister.

This people should have options not orders progcucks like father figure types since they are all products of single mothers and cuckholds though.

>a nation is only as good as how cheap its liquor and fast food is
>that fatass american metric

You deserve Canadian boobs, sir.

is this true?

Trips of truth take notice progcucks

fucking underwear model is the president. he looks like he plays tennis well. light blue shirt.

tinfoil hat story that quickly got debunked

I think I found your posts and pic on Reddit

topical memes are topical

I'm fine w/ the healthcare, but that fuck needs to fix the value of our currency and stop spending it on useless shit we wont use.

>/Thread
/threading yourself is the gayest thing anyone can do.
You could suck a hundred dicks, and that post would still be the gayest thing youve ever done

not good...

Leaf here...

He likes travelling around taking lots of selfies....kind of like a permanent vacation, without fulfilling his election promises. The stoners are going to be real pissed when they find out he isn't going to legalize weed. Unfortunately he is going to fuck Canada with so much debt. Like father, like son.

that fuckers basically promoting communist ideals.
get him out of the PM spot like RN please.

He is going to promise that weed will be legalized in his second term, so all the potheads will vote him in again....afraid we are stuck with him for awhile.