Have you fapped to her?

Have you fapped to her?

Not this specific picture, no

So other pictures of Carrie?

If she's who I think she is, then yes.

Where does she live?

I don't know where she lives now, but the girl I'm thinking of has s block-M tramp stamp.

That's her. Got anymore pics?

Wish I did, but I never saved any of the ones I enjoyed. I noticed the pictures getting posted recently and was hoping someone would dump what they have.

Any nudes?
Here's the M for confirmation.

No, I was just Facebook friends with her for a while.

Ever met her in person?

Yup, I knew her when she first got that tattoo.

What about her pussy piercing? Were you there for that too?

I don't know, didn't know she had that. Wasn't really in a position to know she had one. Though I wish I could have seen it.

I've seen that and some pictures of her tits on someone else's phone but they wouldn't send them. She was adamant about not letting anyone else get them.

Damn. Well thanks for dumping what you do have. Do you know why she's showing up here all of a sudden?

She was fingering herself with some zebra print underwear pushed to the side. Just a hint of pussy hair and a ring through her hood. Looked like an office chair so maybe she fingers herself at work?

Not sure. My friend deleted everything she sent him after they stopped seeing each other.

Ah. I did that with some of my ex's stuff back in the day. Biggest mistake of my life.

I've been looking through her threads to see if someone will finally dump noodz. Did you ever hook up with her?

No, I just went to school with her.

Any stories from campus? My buddy said she was pretty wild in bed.

I wasn't in the circle of people to know, unfortunately. You could tell by the way she acted that she was probably a wild ride.

no but i feel like i should now

He said she would drink to much, get horny and let him kind of have his way with her, but her mood would change quickly and sometimes act like a demon.

Ever since my friend showed me pics of her she's all I can fap to.

That's one of those things you don't know, but when you hear it, you're not at all surprised.

Check it

That's not her.

nice ass, do you have more pics?

Agree with what he said.

I would guess no. I feel like Sup Forums isn't really something that's on her radar.

who is she? really hot ass! do you fap to her?

Last picture I found.

I'm going to assume that no one here has any of her nudes then?

Do you?

No. This thread is what made me stop lurking here. Been a lurker for years.

Jesus, people. Her FB is carrie.bayer.9 and she's from Michigan. just an average person.

Lurker of her?

Lurker of Sup Forums.

Well yeah, but there's an added something when you know the person.

more