I will never forgive Canada for what Trudeau said in Washington

I will never forgive Canada for what Trudeau said in Washington.

what did he say? Did I miss something?

He said that while Canada has a long history of both Anglo and French traditions, the United States has always been a melting pot of inmigrants and that Donald Trump is going against America's foundation

now that's some banter

But he is right.

No, that's an alternative fact

shut up you're fake news stupid russian hacker

Must be hard for the orange grandpa to be surrounded by such (ouch don't touch) hotties from South and North.

America also has a long history of oppressing and enslaving non-whites, I guess they better stick to that or they will be going against americas foundation as well

>oppressing and enslaving non-whites

and the irish

Sure but there's a difference between europeans immigrating and contributing to society one hundred years and some modern smelly middle eastern shitskins coming for a free ride

>yfw 90% of the current US population has arrived during the past 150 years
really gets the neurons spinning

He already said "non-whites," no need to specify

Really made my neuropaths transcend thoughts

Russians are weirdly the voice of reason once again

It's not the U.S wasn't originally meant for non White Anglo Protestant man. Italians had to eat with blacks when it was segregated.

You're probably not Anglo yourself just like most of white Americans.

RUDE

doesn't make his statement false

>this country was formed by immigration so therefore it must continue to take in immigrants

literally 0 logic behind this, especially when immigration was pretty much limited to european countries, and now whenever leftists speak of immigration it is always about bringing in more muslims and brown people

this mind set is destructive