Creepshot/vid of asses. No fat chicks or male pls

Creepshot/vid of asses. No fat chicks or male pls...

I do not know how to convert files into webms with limited file size so if you know a good program for it i can upload the videos of these screenshots.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!aJ5wTJZB!ksmMxQqWsn4ke68LkK0Pf_j9bBhXzh94QxcWyles9YI
mega.nz/#!CZJh0ZKC!YeBIbd7DbEcuptj37K1h7uaKUx4j2wVXOKKgNat6ZwA
mega.nz/#!uFgkxQSL!gIUTeCKAZBtqHadHc-0aHLR2cPBGY8C98RA_jM-4PEg
mega.nz/#!zJRk0LJR!XX_qJMLqsa6RGCo8ftr-oXr0moRYWdEV5wK1w1dPSp0
mega.nz/#!7ZxiBb5b!lc_ysqflPvbuYRSTCUWe6Y0MS1TO8k-_e3AWZBZ9wyQ
mega.nz/#!NxUWFT5Z!zHigPNfSS4cBOxPchGTjq9ZF2boUV2dDLVICJXHLdLQ
mega.nz/#!eBQVHBjB!nnsYbGLn-7BBNvWoUdZGqletbyx7Tubwf9wBbaIjZT4
mega.nz/#!TZh02AQC!k6kSwCxEZ-r6Bd8PaZXfSC5t5Ms0Ng_zaXD7470C7DU
mega.nz/#!A1MmTYIR!AFBXFtd8CSANZPudIHqXOkvc6feUw2LEkoYPQVy_VMM
mega.nz/#!GUAgnQIb!jQoRjhRjd990kYAM9QPu5vumaBFWFrFhJEYP5r6FT3A
mega.nz/#!FttjBZqB!YwZIQmfIvpKrXItjGR8VWF1CzzECIM5qw7pcsoCsPIE
mega.nz/#!LYxwGCKR!At2i0nyf6J_j6tQgsUm9A0w94VIHQ88jgC-1vNM08mw
re2l.in/1ih
mega.nz/#!hskylL7b!U6MTXCMCdxwx6LdFXFSrtBftH0luH72YZa3rBt6dIRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll post pictures and their vid sauce

mega.nz/#!aJ5wTJZB!ksmMxQqWsn4ke68LkK0Pf_j9bBhXzh94QxcWyles9YI

This one is 11/10

mega.nz/#!CZJh0ZKC!YeBIbd7DbEcuptj37K1h7uaKUx4j2wVXOKKgNat6ZwA

Work mate

mega.nz/#!uFgkxQSL!gIUTeCKAZBtqHadHc-0aHLR2cPBGY8C98RA_jM-4PEg

OP you can just go to mega.nz and upload the files there like I'm doing. :)

Woops here the vid

mega.nz/#!zJRk0LJR!XX_qJMLqsa6RGCo8ftr-oXr0moRYWdEV5wK1w1dPSp0

Fucking captcha saying its invalid when i try to post...

Okay ty, but i kinda want a program anyways so i can post other things on other boards.

boring af

Moar upskirts

mega.nz/#!7ZxiBb5b!lc_ysqflPvbuYRSTCUWe6Y0MS1TO8k-_e3AWZBZ9wyQ

mega.nz/#!NxUWFT5Z!zHigPNfSS4cBOxPchGTjq9ZF2boUV2dDLVICJXHLdLQ

more!!!!!

I have that bag haha.

Yes i can upload more! just name a good program that i can use pls!

mega?

Name a good program so i can upload this!

Anybody got this video?

I posted that yesterday :)

Here's the sauce. You're welcome!

mega.nz/#!eBQVHBjB!nnsYbGLn-7BBNvWoUdZGqletbyx7Tubwf9wBbaIjZT4

Where do you get these?

cmon dude u ruin my bait! i need a program pls

WHy the fuck would someone be wearing that in what appears to be a public place? Was it for a rave or something? Not that I'm complaining...

A website called the candid forum. $50 a month but you need to be invited

Why do you need a program? You can't uload the whole vid to Sup Forums. Upload the file into mega like most ppl

i need for other boards.. pls

The website that this vid got posted on had many hot vids like this one, too bad it doesn't exist anymore.

Download the video and find out yourself ;)

What do you mean?

Can someone post the MEGA for this one?

if i want to post on like ylyl thread i cant link mega link you understand me?

yes i have it.. but mega is slow af coming up soon

Holy shit.. .. where is that user

Can't help you there. Why would you post creep on ylyl

mega.nz/#!TZh02AQC!k6kSwCxEZ-r6Bd8PaZXfSC5t5Ms0Ng_zaXD7470C7DU

What sort of sad cases do this?

no i post ylyl videos on ylyl thread...

>someone
mega.nz/#!A1MmTYIR!AFBXFtd8CSANZPudIHqXOkvc6feUw2LEkoYPQVy_VMM

here u go

thats the thing u let other ppl do it

You're a good man,
A+

mega.nz/#!GUAgnQIb!jQoRjhRjd990kYAM9QPu5vumaBFWFrFhJEYP5r6FT3A

This forum is closed and won't let me register anymore.

yes it has been closed for over 1 year now bcs the server guys says it costs too much. i got a account but its inactive. They usually let ppl register for like a week or two before they close it again once a year.

Exactly, that's why I have a fuckload of their videos downloaded

do you have this video?

i mean this one sorry

mega.nz/#!FttjBZqB!YwZIQmfIvpKrXItjGR8VWF1CzzECIM5qw7pcsoCsPIE

so heres this one

I don't think so, looks like it sucks anyways

mega.nz/#!LYxwGCKR!At2i0nyf6J_j6tQgsUm9A0w94VIHQ88jgC-1vNM08mw

y it was the wrong one i didnt mean to link that picture...

FUCKING TRAITORS

well shit, upload the video that DOES belong to that picture. i love that ass.

What's your problem ass?

why are these being shared out of the forum???

stfu nigger everybody deserves this videos bcs no other fkin forums out there

Because the forum are full of elitist snobs that think their content is their gift to the world, when really it's their pathetic lives that make the forum as toxic as it is.

u mad u cant get invited? lol

i am invited how else do u think i can posts this videos rtard

spreading the love, which is nice.
i'm not a member there but even if I wanted to join, I can't. fuck that shit, a better way would be a member application where new members have to post OC within x days or get denied and deleted.

Wow that's expensive. I don't know how people make money from sites like that when everything on the internet is free and open now.

acting like its some kind of fucking cult go kys weeb

it's even weirder if people just share the shit on mega/etc filehost, the hosting costs for the website would be low if it's only texts and thumbnails...

Lucky user. I'm sad now.

y but its so many fucking posts its unbelivable

Did you just copy all the minks posted?
That was the BEST site for creepshots.

they had free reactivation and reg a couple of months ago, and i signed up when it was free in 2016.
Whoever is posting these links here probably won't have the balls to out himself on the forum though, this is frowned upon and pisses off many of the uploaders there which lead to these links needing passwords and being taken down completely. you leeches ruin it for everyone

Don't worry I'm planning on putting them all into a zip file soon

i got some aswell

Do you know how those shots were taken in the first place? Because that is really amazing in itself.

couldnt care less

Thanks but threads on b dont live long enough. Maybe on /gif/?

Thanks for the share tho.

People just hold gopro's behind girls walking around/ up the stairs. very ballsy but you see the results ;)

And the girls don't notice or don't give a shit?

>deserves
This is how i know you're a fucking useless leech, thinking you DESERVE something for nothing.
I upload on the forum and while i don't mind my videos being shared outside of it, you don't realize that by doing this you make a lot of the uploaders who provide GOOD fucking shit that no one else can feel like they can't trust the people they wanted to share it with. The forum's there for a reason and when you idiots go outside of it and put them at danger of being found out they're going to stop and you're going to get nothing.

>Because the forum are full of elitist snobs that think their content is their gift to the world, when really it's their pathetic lives that make the forum as toxic as it is.

on Sup Forums. Fuck yourself user, you're no different

i know they have a board for techniques on candidforum. but i just guess u use a random app on ur mobile phone idk. but that video i think they use a cam bag

>hold phone in hand
>record
wow so fucking hard

I mean, a huge problem would be them noticing you're following them for an extended period of time.

re2l.in/1ih

Yeah, awkwardly hold phone infront of yourself all the fucking time walking RIGHT behind half naked girls.
Not suspicious at all.

and yet here's the thousands of videos where they don't notice anything. you're giving women too much credit for anything

Stop fighting and enjoy the thread you punks.

Please keep going OP

They don't notice which is what makes it 100x better

Yes, but I was talking about these particular videos posted here from the dude in the waterpark.

kk i will not post anymore candidforum content since these butt hurt cancer shit kids are annoying af

Go back to soc or pol.

Why do you think not everyone does it you fucking retard, this shit takes skill and practice. t here's links in this fucking thread proving you wrong. I've taken creepshots in front of people like you and never been caught

Who gives a fuck about these fucked up kids anyway?
Post moar pls.

Just because you don't get called out, doesn't mean you didn't get noticed.

I've done alot of creep-shoting myself and I still don't have a fucking clue on how the guy in the fucking waterpark took those shots, were we followed one and the same girl around for what seemed minutes over minutes.

Because you act like you're just enjoying teh rides, don't overthink it you autist

Why would you post it anyway you dumb fuck, you just hurt the uploaders and ruin the whole thing. There's like 5 fucking chances a year to get in free. I come here from there to tell you faggots when it's time all the time. There's no fucking reason for you to upset the whole forum by doing this. That's why they prune and block on there. If you would just do things right, no one would be mad and everyone would get stuff. You're the shit fucking cancer that can't think ahead like that, you want this now but you'll want more later too but you'll bitch that you can't get it when it was your own fault.

bcs i didnt know candidforum police niggrs where scanning these forums like fucking hawks literally took 5 minutes before someone called us traitors wtf

You haven't done shit if you can't figure out how to shoot like him, as if it was hard to sticky a camera in your pants and follow them around. You're retarded fam

are you saying that people don't walk behind other people for a 'long' time at a water park?

Bro........there are lots of reasons to be behind someone for extended periods. Next time you are out and about start paying attention more how people move around just doing normal day things.

mega.nz/#!hskylL7b!U6MTXCMCdxwx6LdFXFSrtBftH0luH72YZa3rBt6dIRE