Why do people think that switching genders would make them happier?

Why do people think that switching genders would make them happier?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1grwELnV5Y
innovationdistrict.childrensnational.org/transgender-adolescents-autism-spectrum-first-clinical-guidelines-care/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral
nytimes.com/2005/06/03/science/for-fruit-flies-gene-shift-tilts-sex-orientation.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because God made them that way

No kidding that faggot looks like a real Mexican girl.

id fuck this bitch.

Niggas is gay, B

>fake pic
Maybe because they have never tried a pussy in their whole faggotry life.

because theyre mentally ill.

they have a mental disorder that should be treated just like the fags

Kids who feel different want to be apart of something greater and feel special, so they get indoctrinated. Most of them aren't really transgendered.

not bad.would slam.

No

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1grwELnV5Y

The parents are making them do it. It's called child abuse

Like the natgeo article

Because switching genders makes them happier?

becuhs dere deh-gehn-ur-uts dat were creadid by da joos wite genicide

weh peecful wites need tah kill dah joos suh dat we ken liev peecfully

because the human brain can be wired as female, while the human body is not. its how biology works. the organism develops not as a whole, but as a bunch of interconnected parts. if you have a hand where your heart is, you die in the womb. if you have downs syndrome, you survive. some mutations are survivable, some are not. transgender people have a genetic abnormality which is easily survivable, just not very enjoyable for the person born that way. and, like most genetic abnormalities, its not really good to call it an illness, as its who they are, not something they acquire. there may be a nongendered brain, which could explain some asexual people, though gender identity and gender attraction are sort of different things.

They have the shifting mentality that no matter what happens they'll never be happy so it wouldn't change if they switched, it would actually be worse with the hormones treatments

because if ur cute ur happy and boys aint cute fam

Thats pseudoscience.
Prove it

Because people can't commit to something truly worth working for so instead they measure their self-worth by superficial bullshit that will in the longterm leave them feeling empty and alone

Autism

This is sadly what happens eventually. I feel really sad for transgenders

Because gender dysphoria, you cuck.

Yes. Transgenders is the only thing that fits that description

innovationdistrict.childrensnational.org/transgender-adolescents-autism-spectrum-first-clinical-guidelines-care/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

And this conclusion you've discovered in how many years researching psychology and biochemistry?

idk. but they can be pretty convincing. for ex.

i'd fuck her both ways tbh

The psychologists and scientists who aren't blackmailed by the government will say the same thing

Massive depression and higher suicide attempts/rates among transgendered people

Why do you think that it wouldn't?

People can do whatever the fuck they want, imo. Let the guy be a girl if he/she wants. I don't give a shit.

Dead by suicide within 10 years guaranteed

Its nothing beautiful. It's horrible

See

Because they're faggots

>Why do people think that switching genders would make them happier?

people cannot switch genders

Yeah, that's a fucking guarantee. Because nobody else has ever committed suicide for any other reasons.

Retard.

not old enough to consent to sex

old enough to change sex

Pathetic men think it's an easier life to be a girl. Also they want to fuck men without being gay so they call themselves girls. Don't know about ftm

It's like Dave Duchovny and Mike Meyers had a bastard love child that later decided to become an ugly chick

They don't actually switch genders. It's impossible to do so. They just imagine they have.

People imagine all kinds of stuff to hide from reality and make themselves feel better.

/thread

because it does...I transitioned, and either because my confidence went up and depression went away, or i'm hotter now, I've slept with the hottest women I've ever slept with since then. I'm a transgir that's "lesbian".

You're an idiot, if you think that you didn't even fucking read the issue. pleb.

Because they're mentally retarded

These types should be gassed and burned; no questions axed.

Yeah they can. Gender ought to be binary but its still a social construction, which means people can move freely between genders. People cant change sex.

Its been proven several times already, a japanese scientist was the first to find a gene like it in other animals, here's one article on it:
nytimes.com/2005/06/03/science/for-fruit-flies-gene-shift-tilts-sex-orientation.html?_r=0

Okay, you haven't studied anything and all those dudes in lab coats are "blackmailed by the government". You are a joke.

The higher depression/suicide rate results from all those narrow-minded people who present them an intolerant world. The problem are not transgender people or hormons, the problem are people like you.

that wasn't bailey jay before fucking faggot.

uhhh yeah, dude. it was :p

If that is a man I'm not sure I want to be alive anymore.

still hasn't cow-chopped off his dick though

Ive only somewhat recently started to realize that I always wanted to be a girl as a kid but my family snuffed it out completely

As a kid it was obviously little things like wanting to be the girl while pretending to be characters from something and simply having classically effeminate traits like long hair or crying easily but I didnt even realize changing genders was more than a joke until I was already 15-16

special snowflake brianna wu's think their lives are hard when in reality they live in laughable hugboxes with billions of idiots to tell them theyre amazing

As a psychiatrist, with just my own educated opinions on the subject, with quite literally 15 patients that are transgender that actively see me: They are mentally ill (who would've thought) and a lot of it has to do with them having what's known as
>GENDER DYSPHORIA
Where their mind can't deal with their physical body. They just simply can't do it. So they do drastic things like hormone therapies and getting genitals surgically removed, it's tragic. I know people here make fun of them a lot but it really is like any other mental illness whether it be schizophrenia or depression, it's something that has to be treated gradually over time in order to cope with it. They go for the drastic hormones and body mutilation so quickly they regret. In fact I had THREE patients between 2014-2016 kill themselves because they (against my medical opinion) chose to get the surgery before they could even half deal with being their real gender because they couldn't then deal with not having their natural genitals. They regretted the surgery and committed suicide. If I were to walk around all day thinking I was a god people would think I have paranoid delusions. If I think I'm a woman when I am a man, it's fine?
>Logic

This is also true

>long hair or crying easily
That doesn't make you a female dumb ass. Some of the manliest men in history had long hair and were overly emotional. Changing genders is still a joke.

do you suffer from depression or anxiety?

A child cannot consent to this. I'm sure you'd love it if they could but they can't.

I imagine the testosterone and steroids she takes has an effect on reducing that.

>she

those things alone dont make you a woman, but theyre effeminate traits- the actual "issue" if you can call it that was that I always had a fascination with the other gender in the way of actually being one and Id still switch in a heartbeat if I could choose between being my ideal male or ideal woman

>>boi dressing like girl is illegal!

kids don't go through puberty until like 11-13...

looks like mike myers

It doesn't matter what your ideal gender form is. You are you.

they're mentally ill. simple as that.

People are generally called sheep for a reason, they do what they're told.

The real question you should be asking yourself is why do a higher % of transgendered people that get the operation kill themselves afterward. It's because it's not really what they want and they're confused as fuck. Classified as a mental illness the pioneering mental/medical facility that was the first to begin doing gender reassignment surgeries have stopped after getting the data that it doesn't help with the persons problems.

It was a fringe cure experimented with by the foremost mental health facility in the world, they found the results were pretty disastrous. SJWs AKA the most mentally ill in our society have kept pushing it though. But who would listen to crazy? Well, who would join a cult? It's just a matter of tricking people, praying on their own fears, insecurities and weaknesses so they join you and then getting them involved enough so that if they ever attempted to change their view they would have to examine themselves and face those fears, and take responsibility for their own lives and decisions.

That's why they get so angry and violent halfway through their SJW journey. That's around the time they look at what they've become and what the movement is really about, when they see it for the first time, and decide it's stupid, that second the idea goes through their head that if the movement is stupid they were wrong the whole time and have done and said and thought all this retarded stuff, so they jump in full force and become a hardcore SJW. Eventually they burn out and don't have enough fire in them, or soul, or whatever you want to call it to care about their insecurities anymore. Not in a good way mind you.

Pretty much I'm saying the SJW trip is a one way ticket to ending up a hollow shell of a human being.

While this is true, it's so staggeringly rare that you have likely never personally met, seen in a video, or read anything on this subject written by someone with that disorder.

Even then, if you think equating female brain wiring with the desire to be treated female is correct, you're sadly mistaken. How many women wouldn't love to have a dick so they could "be as powerful as a man" and "be taken seriously". Indeed, a man with 0 morals, narcissism, and the ability to allow the world to burn down around them if only they get to stand on top of the ash pile is a very terrifying thought.

That's why women aren't in charge, they're incapable of working towards a community goal, they can only work towards self interests if those self interests end with them being above everyone else.

They were never able to come together and work towards anything without having a plan to come out above the others working with them, and it's funny because it's every single one thinking that.

The only real threat women post to men is if men give in to their whiney bullshit because we do want to protect them and make their lives more comfortable. But men these days aren't being taught the truth, that women say one thing and do another, only a little of it is outright lying, it's mostly because they don't Know themselves well enough, and are mentally like children. Which is why throughout history women have been treated like children.

Except at the end of the Roman Empire when feminism became prevalent. It collapsed within 50 years of that. Now you know why.

>5 year old: "Mommy I want to drive the car"
>Parents: "No sweetie I don't think that's a good idea, we know what's best for you."

5 year old: "Mom I think I'm a girl"
>Parents: "Wow, I thought we had a son but I guess we have a daughter. We should respect our new daughter's decision. She obviously knows what's best for herself."

>Only truly valuable post in the thread
>No replies
>Been a long time coming
>But this is officially /sjwb/

Yea, someone at work mentioned something along similar lines the other day and I said, well if kids under 10 can make that kind of decision, why can't they get married?

Mental illness

Called shit parents

because switching genders isn't something they're committing too like marriage?

ffs they;re wearing guys clothes, not getting surgery.

how many times as a kid did you do something "weird" and still turned out fine?

you're fucking retarded.

Because marriage is permanent (or, makes permanent changes). Wearing different clothes is not.

Where is. Noman jayden

Because science

I meant more than wearing clothes. Marriage isn't permanent either, ever hear of a divorce?

Also, my point was that we don't let kids get married because they are kids and don't know what the fuck they are doing. Same as an 8 year old kid saying they think they are the wrong gender.

Why assume they know what they are talking about with one and not the other? They are kids and don't know shit.

WARNING: You are dangerously close to undermining the SJW agenda. CEASE AND DESIST immediately. Proceed at your own risk. If Proceeding it is recommended that you arm yourself. You will need it.

You have been warned.

>[
marriage =/= wearing different clothes.

assuming the parents arent forcing them (which is a problem in itself) then the kids can do whatever the fuck they want so long as it doesn't impede on their ability to go back on it.

obviously kids dont know as much as adults, but its much easier for them to say "hmm im gonna take this t shirt off and wear a dress today" than it is for them to have a fucking marriage.

one takes commitment, time and effort, the other does not.

try and guess which is which.

cuz womans have an easier life cuz
>cant touch me im a girl
>i can get any man with tits
>i earn quick cash with my big tits
>cuz vaginas have better orgasm than dick

I'm dead.

Marriage was just used as an example of a situation where parents (and I guess the government) step in and say "No you dumbass, you're just a kid."

If I told my parents I wanted to wear a dress, or to be a girl, when I was younger they would've said the same thing to me.

Parents should be in charge of their children.

>Confirmed for either never having kids or being delusional with a mental disorder.

You obviously don't know kids very well. They push boundaries, it's what they do. They will do anything and everything 100% to test your reaction, and anything they think is ridiculous that you let them get away with they will feel naughty doing it, and kids love being naughty and getting away with it. So when they hear at school or see on the internet how some kids say they're the other gender and dress up as girls they will try it if they think for half a second that their parents will let them get away with it, or if they're mad enough at their parents.

The problem then is that kids ARE stupid, and if their parents say no they'll be mad, and if they act like it's ok, whether they don't really like it or do, the kid will start questioning themselves.

It's unhealthy regardless, but kids are dumb, they're not trying this because they feel like the other gender. As someone who was for this nonsense pointed out kids are pretty much genderless until puberty, so there is no difference between them acting like a girl or guy, which is why they should just chill the fuck out and not think or care about it at all.

Case and point, all it really takes is a laugh and a "no" to dissuade a kid from ever bringing up that shit again, because kids are impressionable and take everything to heart, very, very small cues when growing up have a lasting, lifelong effect on how and what they think.

tl;dr you don't know kids and if you keep that mindset when you're a parent you're going to fuck yours up.

Girl in op is cute!

Men think they'll get the easy-mode life and women think they'll get the privileged-mode life.

THE KING OF FAGGOTS

I'd fuck him/her

>No one without a mental disorder would dress like this

Bet SJWs call that thing a "Strong Womyn!"

Heh, it's getting funny.

why is his man clit so dark and the rest is so light?

Op girl would get bent over until her head touched pillow, then pounder until she was grinding her nipple and puss on a fur blanket.

I have some social criticism.

It's an open secret that in the LGBT community the 'G' has never been cool with the 'T'. There are a lot of gays who view sexual orientation and sex-gender identity as very different and are not cool with transsexuals being included in their community and political agenda. They're right. I wonder what happened to get the 'G' to be silent.

I sometimes want to wear panties or dresses and act feminine or whatever... so I just do it and don't give a fuck what people think.
Sometimes I talk like a girl (raise the pitch of my voice and make it more lilty or whatever you call it)

And guess what? I'm still a man.
And I like being a man. There's shit I can do naturally that women struggle with (like lifting heavy shit). I wouldn't want to be a woman.
Doesn't mean I can't still enjoy the things they do.

Why do I need a vagina to enjoy wearing dresses?
PRO TIP: I DON'T

It's not a mental illness to enjoy your feminine side (or hell, even to be more feminine than you are masculine) but for fuck sake... don't chop your dick off!
THAT is mental illness.

If we only knew this before, it might be too late now ipanon.com

You are a faggot though.

for that matter most gays despise bi's

...and L's too. The L's reciprocate.

I don't even understand why that is an insult.
I love who I am and have a ton of fun.
I'm sorry if you feel threatened by that.