Sup Forums!!!!! how do i ask a boy out

Sup Forums!!!!! how do i ask a boy out

Just ask him to hang out with you. You can pretty much go from there

depends if you are femanon or a fag:
if you are f - grab his dick
if you are a fag - hang ureself

thank me later

im femanon, but what is an effective way to grab his dick if he's wearing pants? what if he has no dick?

Hey boy, wanna go out?

tits + timestamp

or gtfo

not taking requests from a fag

the fuck do you mean no dick

whisper into his ear "fuck me"

there you go, sir

i havent seen it, so how do i know its not microscopic and hard to grab?

Lolololol so funny

I has vag, wanna put penis in it?

Text him

zucc is deek

Spit on your hand and look at him and say, "Lemme get at that dick."

If he says no call him gay.

Tits. Or get the fuck out. Pretty black and white if you ask me

i just texted him telling him i want my mouth on his dick and he told me to stop sexualizing him and hes not a piece of meat. i didnt know he was gay so i apologized for assuming his sexuality and he blocked me

just start trying to suck his dick through his pants

grab him by the cock and say "this right here, now belongs to me" then you lift up your neverending fatfolds to reveal a gnarled snatch that would make the most hardened warriors turn suit and make for the hills and you defile the nice young man that decided to grace you with his decent penis

1. Essentially men will pretty much always accept to go on a date; either have a crush on you, they see it as an oppertunity to sleep with you, or if nothing else they don't mind the failure. Really if it doesn't work out we're not gonna give two shits.

2. Psychologically, people are more attracted to people that look like them (accept family members, usually). Which means the odds that he is attracted to you also are in your favour from the mere fact that you are attracted to him.

3. Don't sweat it and take you time to get to know eachother if you need. Chill, go to movies, diners, fairs etc.

4. Given 1 and 2, there's a good chance he wants to ask you out too. So asking him out is kind of doing him a favour.

By showing your tits with a timestamp

ask him if he likes your cock

However you want to.
Tell him if you had something and a day/time in mind; he'd probably go with it.