To all straight anons, if you were offered $25,000 to suck a gay man's penis for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight anons, if you were offered $25,000 to suck a gay man's penis for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

sure why not

Without hesitation. You could probably pay me $500-$1000 and I'd do it. I might even suck him off a few times

I'd do it for free

sign me up

For $25,000?

yeah.

25k is a bit small but I could do some stuff with it.

I might consider it but I would have to be drunk... and remain drunk for the next year.

I would do the bare minimum, it would be the shittiest head he ever received.

For that much I'd let him fuck my ass

nope. Miserly amount for my dignity

no question at all. $25,000 would put my life on track.

Without hesitation. I could really use $25,000 right now

yeah but no kissing that's gay as fuck

Fuck yeah, I could do a lot with 25k

Yup. I'd drink piss for that much tbh.

Do i get the 25k first?

question was directed to straight men

Absolutely. I'm desperate for money right now. He wouldn't last 10 minutes anyway.

I don't even consider it gay for that much money

sure

Oh, you've one this before?

What? I sucked dick for free once... your telling me j could have got money for that? Well it wasn't free, he sucked me off loads of times and he asked me to and I figured I owe it to him. He was my best friend. Good times, good times. Crazy things you do when your high and horny at a sleepover.
[Spoiler] I'm not even gay and haven't done it since that one time [/spoiler]

It's not gay unless you enjoy it.

This, you're all faggots for taking this offer.

$25k for ruining your dignity kek

Sure, i'd let OP suck someones dick for 25k. I'd even offer him a couple hundred of it, although i'm guessing he would turn it down, he's just in it for the dicks. Right OP?

Yes

That's a lot of money. You're worse than gay if you don't do it

Lots of "straight" anons can't wait to suck a dick I see

Implying kissing a man is gayer than having a penis in your mouth for 10 minutes

Nah. I just think I'd be really good at it.

Spoiler: you're a raging faggot. Enjoy the aids and dick breath. Everyone you know is laughing at you behind your back.

I'm literally broke though. I have an eviction notice on my desk. This opportunity would be a godsend.

Sure

Talk shit on me again and I'll suck your dick faggot

Yes, anybody who says they wouldn't is either lying or stupid.

need money, would do