I hate this fucking website. I hate everyone who posts here. I hate you

I hate this fucking website. I hate everyone who posts here. I hate you.

Nice to know, may I ask why?

You don't really hate me.

U 2 :3

At least there's someone that cares enough about me to hate me...

I don't care, I just hate you.

No.

Yes, I do.

I fucking love loli

K

It's alright, you retarded fuckstick. That's what it's here for. Sup Forums is the mosh pit of the internet. This is a safe place to tell the world how you really feel you steaming pile of nigger turd. Kill yourself before I rape your mother to death.

But i like you :(

>But i like you
That's why I hate you so much. I'm really awful and people still like me. I hate humans for this reason.

What do I have to do to please you OP-Chan? :3

Why don't you kill yourself? :)

>No.
Well seems like you have nothing to back up your hatred with. I'm out, sage.

Post tits with timestamp

>please you
It's impossible.

But I'm a penis-user :(

Don't make me repeat myself you dirty slut.

ah love it when they fight back

sharpie in pooper

No they don't like you. They think you're an utter cunt. They just have so little regard for you they can't muster up the motivation to actively despise your miserable prick self.

Then you hate yourself dumb shit and if you hate someone you want to kill them

That's incorrect because they have abundant motivation to do all sorts of things for my benefit or favor.

why do you hate yourself op?

OP, your autism is showing...

Because I'm a human and humans are invariably trash. I love someone who is awful and I can't stop myself or control myself. Just because of the simple mechanics of human workings.

Good.

Wow you sound pathetic. If I were you I'd kill myself

I hate you, too fucker!

If you really hate me, lie and say you love me. That will prove you hate me.

I can do a lot more than that to prove it.

This user is right, string him along, get his hopes up, then break his motherfucking heart when he proposes to you during a romantic weekend.

>This user is right, string him along, get his hopes up, then break his motherfucking heart
I have done this countless times, it does nothing for me.

See you couldn't do it. Even if you could do more, you couldn't do something so simple. You don't hate me at all. You're kinda sweet :)

>They think you're an utter cunt.

brits talk like utter faggots all the time. kek.

I also hate this place. Sup Forums has always been shit, but at least it was entertaining. Now it's all trap threads, waifu threads, fb fap threads, celeb worship threads, roll threads, etc.

I want to to back to 2004

fuck up trash, i hate you too along with everyone, but ye kinda make do, cause yeno no one else is going to be as amazing as myself, so nigger NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I feel the same way fam. I hate everyone here, and most of all myself for still being on this site.