In all seriousness, why were almost all jews off work at the day of attack?

In all seriousness, why were almost all jews off work at the day of attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pure coincidence

they did 9/11

Israel relations.

I was going to post a witty response but i forgot about it.

Does he know something we don't?

can you not go to Sup Forums and make this thread?

Why did the WTC 7 building fall as well?
Why did CNN report that it had fallen, 20 minutes before it actually fell?
Why was the commision underfunded?
Why was there a huge amount of money withdrawn from WTC a month before the attack?

no fucking way
that's too big of a coincidence

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

Steel beams, can they melt?

This is Sup Forums related
Just saw a doc

Mods
Shut this thread down

they dont work, but they have offices where a secretary sits and just tells the people calling about their investments that the boss is at a meeting all day.

proof?

What happened to the 2.3 trillion that went "missing"?

Too many boogymen.

CIA told them to stay home.

Loose Change edition 15?

Delete this now you filthy goy.

IRAN?

I see you

If you guys want some good conspiracy then watch the Obama Deception

It's great

God damn I miss pre 9/11 US and the West in general... there was some kind of naivete in the air.
The promise of new decade, new century, new millenium... global economy was healthy and the promise of capitalist prosperity was taken at it`s face value, society was moving on, making rational and discussions about policies and how we should organize the world.

God fucking damn it.

I ran so far away

>I miss having my head up my ass

>post yfw the Jews did 9/11 so they could get the pirate treasure buried in it's foundations

The funny thing is, the world was much more violent back then

Statistically we have never been safer, yet there's this feeling of tension in the world

Frankly, I do.

Why was there no wreckage of the pennsylvania plane? It got shot out of the sky

Why was the footage of the pentagon confiscated immediately

Why did Building 7 collapse?

Why did the jews go murder some iraqis and afghans, and why the fuck did that result in the stupid sandniggers coming to kill europeans instead of more americans?

how can amateur pilots who just got their license in a shitty flight school in the US fly fucking boeings into the twin towers

nothing about this makes any fucking sense

gg they pulled it off, it's retarded but they pulled it off

1991-2001 was a comfy time, didn't have worry about being nuked by communists or being allahu akbar'd by terrorist

When nothing adds up, you know you are looking at a hoax/psyop, with all kinds of dead ends and faked evidence to keep people running around in circles without ever coming to the conclusion the whole thing was faked.

I'd 1991-1999 was comfy

Columbine caused so much hysteria in the media and schools everywhere

This is bullshit right?
Fairly bluepilled guy here. I want to hear more about this. Doesn anyone have statistics?Proof?

how do they keep getting away with it?

I suppose, there was also other horrors like y2k and limp bizkit

is this correct? show some sources please

The building was full of asbestos and the owner didn't want to spend shitloads of removing it since it'd interrupt day to day business as well, meaning less money overall.

It was easier to get Mossad to demolish the place

Gullibility, people believing everything the news reports. Even if a minority knows what is going on, it is irrelevant, as long as the majority is fooled.

>limp bizkit
I was a non English speaker at the time, so I did not understand the lyrics very well, but I liked how it sound.

I was 13 at the time, and it was on MTV, so it must be cool right?
Then a years later during high school it hit me, and I could not believe I had listened to that garbage for years.

Were they?

>324 Jewish victims were identified in the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center of the 2071 total victims
>That's 15.6% of the victims
>Jewish population in the United States is only 2.2% of the population

This thread is pointless. I go on Sup Forums all the time but this is literally a false conspiracy theory. If anything the 9/11 attack was a direct assault on the Jews.

Unless someone has an actual source saying there should've been significantly more Jewish people in the towers that day than there were.

Why are Americans always such fucking retards?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

I'm sure it's a coincidence that Silverstein just got the building insured before he had it "pulled" too

>I go on Sup Forums all the time
Yes JIDF, we know.

There was a blatant paranoia toward the 21th century, computing, globalization and global warming

Theres plenty of documents on the internet showing strange events happening leading up to 9/11, as well as the bizarre ways in which the buildings fell. I'd start by looking up wtc 7 and the very controlled demolition-like way it fell if you want to look into it.

Cant believe mods havent nuked this thread baka desu senpai

he's very very lucky man! the old Jewish luck!

Welp that happens when you grow up.

>Why did the WTC 7 building fall as well?
The best way to describe how that entire zone was built is to represent their foundations as a solid concrete hand that supported those buildings.

However, heat transfer from the WTC (Which caused the actual collapse of the buildings) weakened the WTC7 foundations. When you heat steal (You don't need to actually melt it) to a certain point the structural steel weakens in such way that it can support less than a half of what it can under normal conditions. The base of the foundations from one moment to another could not support the entire weight.

>Why was the commision underfunded?
I would like to hear this.

The jews did nothing wrong

>please give me (You)s

Got a source on this, chief?

>The best way to describe how that entire zone was built is to represent their foundations as a solid concrete hand that supported those buildings.
>However, heat transfer from the WTC (Which caused the actual collapse of the buildings) weakened the WTC7 foundations. When you heat steal (You don't need to actually melt it) to a certain point the structural steel weakens in such way that it can support less than a half of what it can under normal conditions. The base of the foundations from one moment to another could not support the entire weight.

>heat transfer from the WTC (Which caused the actual collapse of the buildings)

lol

>(You)

>it`s face value,
>not even using ' but `
>it's face value
>not its face value

you aren't even a United Statseian you lying sack of wannabe shit

The Jewish population of Jew York is much higher than 2.2% m9

lol this is fake, delete this

>The best way to describe how that entire zone was built is to represent their foundations as a solid concrete hand that supported those buildings.

>Complaining about jews on a board dedicated to movies
Irony

>6 deaths

The Oklahoma City bombing would have been a much better example.

>or being allahu akbar'd by terrorist

What's the matter? Mad that you couldn't catch anyone with such obvious bait, but still had that ebin picture queued up?

You're dense.

Fair enough, it is four times as high at 8.9%. That still means that almost twice as many Jewish people died in that attack than the average. If there's legitimate proof that a large portion of the Jewish worker population in the WTC suddenly left for unexplained reasons that day I've yet to see it though.

>MTV
Back then they even had music on their channel.

What a great television and film related thread, you cancerous phone posting faggot.

I hope that phone goes through your brain in a car crash.

No.

That's classified information.

stormblrs blown the fuck out

Reported to FBI

Little dick white boi

Why did it take so long?
Why did you wait so long, huh
To figure it out? but you did it
And you're the only one underneath the sun who didn't get it

>skim through thread
>no Hugh Neutron posted
Pathetic.

Nigger, I'm black, and have twice as many dicks as you.

Shit my bad master

You think all all claps have perfect spelling and grammar?