Serious advice on how to earn 200$ asap to contribute for my mom's surgery...

serious advice on how to earn 200$ asap to contribute for my mom's surgery. Borrowing is my last option and I have no valuables to sell

That's not true you still have dignity

I'll take it for $2

Why don't you get a loan and then a job to pay back the loan?

Suck 200 dicks for a dollar per dick.

>Posting on a Chinese cartoon fan fiction website begging for pocket change.
Literally not a shred of dignity left in this fellows life.

Sell yourself

Except he didn't beg for it he just asked how to get it you fucking stupid sack of worthless shit

Good point, well made.

Get a job.

I have a job and my salary has already disappeared

There's this thing called a job. Where people will pay you money to do various things for them. You can then use this money to pay for goods and services.

At the very least you're on the internet with a computer or a smartphone so my guess is this thread is a manipulation tactic to get someone to give you the money.

>my mon's surgery
Lobby the government to give you free healthcare.

Tripps checked.

Where did the salary 'disappear' to? Be honest, did you spend it on weed? Because if you spent it on weed, that was a bad idea.

sell blood and semen.
if you needed a lot of money i'd say sell your kidney, start a weed farm (me and my friends plan on doing this) or kidnap children and sell their body parts.

I specifically said "earn 200$" not be given or beg for it, and I do have a job

Or he can suck 20 dicks for 10 dollars each.

food, house bills and still have 1300$ laying around, I just need 200$ more and I've been asking for help from many associations and offered to do chores or jobs for quick money

You and your "friends" will fail. Weed farming is srs business. Never go in to weed business with friends.

Look online for people posting odd jobs in your area. Otherwise sign up to do online surveys for peanuts but it'll still be money. Shit like Fiver is good for small easy jobs bro

bunch of horny men on craigslist would give you like $50+ for a BJ/fuck.. i mean if you're deperate enough.

sucking dick is better than surveys, they pay by cents and would take literal thousands of surveys just for 50$

Tried craigslist?

(Also, checked.)

The thing is we live in a fucked up country (politically and economically in crisis) and we plan to make it in a forest village that no one ever goes into, but we will hide it to make sure that we won't get caught.

MFW Americans would rather end up sucking dick at times like this then have proper healthcare.

I live in lebanon and craigslist doesnt work here

yeh honestly would not go this route but OP doesn't seem keen on sucking dicks. Maybe you could hit up some fetish groups and get pee'd on or abused or walk around with a buttplug up your ass

Not many straight guys are keen on sucking dicks, that's why it pays good money.

Serious answer, if you're as edgy as me you could try blackmailing normies on facebook. (pic related, my last victim)
Just know that this might get you jailed.

There is also the cheaper and slightly better option of letting a gay dude suck your dick. It's not gay if you're not the one sucking dick OP.

Go to the library and take out the book "Surgery for Dummies." Failing that, look up Darwinism - survival of the fittest, continue browsing Sup Forums.

By moving into a civilised country with free healthcare.

He'll never get into another country with a sick mother.

The newest edition is called Suture Self.