Gf who claimed to be asexual at the beginning tries to kill her self after realizing I'm using her for sex only

>gf who claimed to be asexual at the beginning tries to kill her self after realizing I'm using her for sex only
>call the ambulance, she spends few days at the hospital
>her father comes to see her and I finally meet him
>he stays at our place (room) for few days
>she gets out of the hospital
>first night, go to sleep, her father sleeps on the sofa next to our couch
>we start touching each other, 20 minutes pass and I know he is not sleeping yet
>gf says to me at loud so her father can hear that "cmon Blaze, let's drink some tea", grabs me by the hand and leads me to the toilet
>starts blowing me
>I wonder what the fuck is going on

Guys, those daddy issues are too much for me but how can I dump a girl who has just tried to kill herself because of me? I am condemned to her.

>asexual
>dating

this makes no sense to me

she said she doesn't enjoy sex and I was able to accept it because I was beta as fuck anyway so at least I had an excuse for not making any moves on her. After 3 months she changed her mind and was even surprise why I didn't try to touch her for that long. Fucking stupid whore.

>>first night, go to sleep, her father sleeps on the sofa next to our couch
>>we start touching each other, 20 minutes pass and I know he is not sleeping yet

That's disgusting, why are touching your gf's father?

Faggot, ew.

>asexual
>use for sex only

yeah, kinda ironic. At first I thought "I might fix her with my love" but it seems like I fucked her up even more haha.

Wait I don't understand.

During the first 3 months there was no sex. Then she changed her mind and there was. Where does the using her for sex come in?

my gf used to think she was asexual when we first met, now she can't get enough of the d.

in next few months

All women are crazy, to a varying degree.

What?

>asexual

This should have been a warning sign from the start.

There's no such thing.

>Asexual
>Sucked your dick
Something's not adding up here

>Sofa next to our couch
What did he mean by this?

I know a tumblrina that claims to be asexual just to get attention.

They all crave the d but haven't been fucked by the right guy.

how big is your penis length/girth?

cringe, l cringe for you her and the father, he is kinda getting cucked, this is why l will never ever have a child

GET FUCKING CUCKED AGAINST YOUR OWN WILL FUCK THIS THE WHOLE WORLDS FUCKED EVERYONE SHOULD DIE

she "was" asexual but started liking it with me. But she couldn't relax anyway

it's 40cm long.

kys

asexual for 3 months, no sex and then she wants sex and wonders why u didnt make a move. bitches be crazy

kys you actually wanted to fuck your mentally fucked gf infront of her dad you're a sick human being with no morals and you create these cringe as fuck situations around you because of that you fucking loser.