What are some weird things you do alone?

What are some weird things you do alone?

I pull hoodies over my head and collars over my mouth.....all the time. Even when it's not cold

Dressing in my girlfriends clothes.

Go on Sup Forums...

wear little girl panties and masturbate

Put on my moms bra and reenact scenes from The Notebook in my mind.

Masturbate

When I listen to music I dance around the room doing fighting scenes and dialogue in my head like I'm a cool op character in a marvel comic or something.

Now you mentioned it... Nothing really.

Man even with complete anonymity, you actually admitted that.

no hands fapping

Same, user.

I'm 29 and have been with the same girl for over 12 years. I'm not sure if thst makes it better or worse.

masturbate, fuck my ass with dildos and buttplugs, dress in lingerie or latex, just got knee high womans boots today

draw dirty pics

Write erotica stories, that my friends, sometime ask for.

want to die

poop

Bought a pocket pussy as a funny gag gift for my girlfriend, but now I can't stop fucking it. It feels as good or better than the real thing, but she'd be pissed if she caught me so I have to sneak around and hide it, etc.
I also try to fuck her dildo on occasion but it's about as big around as a soda can so it doesn't really work too well

I jack off to pics of cara with a finger in my ass, pretending that it's her wearing a strap on

>big around as a soda can
sounds like you're about to be replaced by a sex toy. sorry to hear that user

lemme see

Got the same fellas, same dildo, same girlfriend

I try to suck my own dick
No homo

That's a good thing, I assure you.

want some help bby?

TRying that few times. Hard to do...

Same

nah, we have to fuck for a good 45 min before she's stretched out enough to fit it in her. I ordered it online for her and I think they sent me the wrong one, I ordered her a "beginner dildo" because she's pretty tight and that's about what she could comfortably fit

I play with my beard. Make different "sculptures" and braid it.