How does it feel like to have a girlfriend, Sup Forumsros?

How does it feel like to have a girlfriend, Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-6GuttRWGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it feels like a chore

I am the girlfriend.

Kys

Comfortable. Very relaxing

Know that feeling when everything is right with the world?...Didn't think so..it's like that if you ever feel it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-6GuttRWGE

Here you go OP

It was great but I'd say it's like a plant
Of you don't tend to it here or there
It'll eventually die

But some times you thinking youre growing a rose
But it turns out to just be weed......

It's shit.

and you can smoke it

o shit waddup

upvote

Feels great. Had sex 5 times the other night. My girl can't get enough of my dick.

I've only had two girlfriends, and it was fun at times but I hate interactions. They both said I was way too distant. So it depends honestly

Constantly frustrating, feel like I'm teaching her how to life all the time. Everyone around me expects me "to support her" because I've worked 1000x harder in life to get where I am and actively encourage her to feed off that and be a couch potato rather than rise up to it.

Fuck society and it's confusing mix of old/new value that amount to a bunch of derp. I've just made it very clear that you don't try then you get left behind; your family's "advice" means dick when I'm no longer around.

Great until it goes bad, then awful.

Experience is only as credible as how it's interpreted, but I'll bite.

At first, it's like exploring the unknown. It's like you've managed to get yourself dropped off on the mountain of a jungle, a jungle filled with exotic plants, trees, birds, snakes, insects, mammals, etcetera. When you first drink the water, you don't know if it will eventually make you sick, and possibly kill you, but it keeps you going.
You partake of the unknown fruit, and it's sweet and succulent.
All the trails, all the meadows, they're beautiful, you could explore them for hours.
You climb the rocks, you balance over the fallen trees, you maneuver through the obstacles, and it's a real great time. You hunt, you forage, you gather, and you eat, you eat well.
You build yourself a shelter, and you're damn proud of it, and you sleep well.
Days go on; weeks go on. Eventually, months go on.
As great as the outdoors is, the comforts of civilization are far and few.
No matter how soft the dirt you use is, no matter how many leaves you put on it, your wilderness bed is shit compared to the beds made for comfort, utilizing scientific knowledge, utilizing developed technological resources.
You have a fire, you have rocks, you have sticks, but that shit ain't a fucking kitchen, it's a pain in the ass.

Having to forage and hunt is tedious, and resources in areas eventually run dry.

You grow angry at the fruitlessness of your labour. The repetition gets dull, leading to sadness.

You grow disgusted, and you develop contempt.

When you leave, and you get back to civilization, and you indulge in the pleasures you lacked while in the jungle, you start to think about your experiences.

Time goes on.

You come to the conclusion that the jungle isn't for you.

tl;dr

What's it like having a girlfriend?
It's boring, sometimes even self destructive.

What's it like having the right girlfriend?
It's not so bad.

You're in a text based image board, faggot.
All it is all day is fucking reading words, and looking at pictures.
Sometimes, those pictures have words.

I'm 28 and never even hugged a girl, I don't konw Op....

pretty good, get to put it in her bum regularly and she loves giving blowjobs ... win win mutha fucka

secure