/brit/

fuck white people edition

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/trump-spokesman-sean-spicer-wears-upside-down-flag-pin-10797414
usaflagsupply.com/upside-down-flag/
liberationnews.org/my-trip-to-north-korea-13-misconceptions-corrected/
youtube.com/watch?v=lX2I3JDpMPk
youtube.com/watch?v=lcIK3akktLU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488995021977.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FT0ONu9c8Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime i'd say

ALL OF THE LOVE WE GENERATE

gf just sent me this

>v e n z e u l a

top kek

I fucking hate slow drivers. I fucking HATE them.

What's worse is the silly old cunts that complain about people driving too fast but yet they're doing 30 IN A FUCKING 50.

GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD!!

>fascists dindu nuffin wrong let them protest
Fucking liberals man

What to watch

On the port see

You watching anything interesting either lad?

still haven't watched GochiUsa to be desu

news.sky.com/story/trump-spokesman-sean-spicer-wears-upside-down-flag-pin-10797414

usaflagsupply.com/upside-down-flag/

what did he mean by this exactly?

are the globalists priming their attack?

The truth about North Korea

liberationnews.org/my-trip-to-north-korea-13-misconceptions-corrected/

>venezula strawmanning even though we explained why it failed last thread
Ah yes the """""intelligent"""'" anti communists

It feels like edging 2bh

Definitely need people around to enjoy mandy

Why? It's massively overpriced and overrated but it's not exactly a bad experience and it doesn't leave you feeling like jumping off a cliff as much as other stuff afterwards.

The far-left are a joke and all talk. They fantasise about revolution on Twitter and sometimes punch random white working class people they don't like, but other than that, nobody takes them seriously.

The far-right is an organised, dangerous threat. Behind Stormfront, there are groups throughout the US and in Europe that can be considered threats to society, often planning, training, organising kills and attacks, forming militias.

The deadliest Rorkes don't show up in much as public. But they exist, and much more violent than Antifa, and much more cunning too

Cummunism

communist scum...

unas velas...

Nothing beats intense conversation with a couple of other people at 4am on it 2bh

bum

This is true and the only reason why the far left is socially acceptable while the far right is criminal
Communists are castrated liberal cronies

ah yes, HMS /brit/

no you see, standing up to nazis MAKES you a nazi sweetie x

just want it to be Sunday already so we can btfo the huns

I too am a 12 year old who's only source od politics is pol

>It's massively overpriced and overrated

this

€50 for a gram of what didn't feel a lot more exciting than speed wasn't really value for money (although it's of course very possible we just got some shit stuff)

mate went delirious too and i had to look after him for two hours

youtube.com/watch?v=lX2I3JDpMPk

Getting really into Tame Impala lads. Shame they've not got any tours in the UK anytime soon 'cause their shows are supposed to be amazing.

Context?

me as all persons in this picture

me in the cuck hunt shirt

just want it to be monday already so we can go see 3 films in 1 day

u feel me?

did you sponge everyone to death

>anticommies vs commies debate entering its seventh consecutive day this time

Might leave /brit/ forever if this continues iah

It's utterly utterly appalling

Sup Forums thinks the far-right dindu nuffin wrong

Ah yes the big bad far right very scary

reminder these are the commies you are talking to

mdma in a quiet setting is actually really nice. would highly recommend it. a lot of people say its a waste of the drug but it can be like a different drug in different situations.

first time i did it alone it was a very therapeutic "don't hate yourself, you're actually a good guy" session. other times its really cozy. and sometimes it gets very introspective and slightly psychedelic. once it put me in a very clear headspace and i value my thoughts/feelings that night more than any shroom trip i ever did.

can't listen to music or loud films because there's a baby in my house

How late do you guys stay up on a Fri?

>yank edition

ah yes the commiecuck end goal

more along the lines of what I come here for
simple banter and slags

>tfw I startes it by posting a pro commie meme
Hehehe

Reminder these are the far right wingers you are talking to itt

Really enjoy listening to the Dire Straights

Yea, my thoughts exactly. You can get 10/10 sulph for about £20/g and it'll last a lot longer and feel a lot better. Never actually had good coke but even £60 stuff is pretty shit around here.

Only thing that puts me off using speed recreationally is that I don't want to build up a tolerance 'cause it can be useful for studying and getting shit together.

Do people on /brit/ still genuinely believe that Brexit is a good idea?

1.30-2.00

did you not want to get out and talk to people or was that okay?

reminder that all politics discussions in /brit/ are shit tier

>although it's of course very possible we just got some shit stuff

definitely

good coke is amazing (albeit fiendish and a terrible waste of money) and will cost you upwards of £70/g from a genuine, trusted dealer. your stuff was cut.

So easy to bait c*mmies

Ah yes I remember Karl Marx talking about the end goal of communism to be looking like plastic freaks. I believe it was in capital vol 3?

weewee

It only seems to attract fuckwits

Honestly fuck off desu
You and the people you're """debating""" have finally ruined this general beyond all salvageability and laughs

fucking hell lads how many arguments do you need to have on the internet before you realise that nobody ever wins

tbf I normally use pills so the chances are it's just a fuckload of speed and a little bit of acid

First time I took mandy it was powder and I got a really warm feeling that I've never had with jack n jills, but I never got the floating feeling/life feels absurd thing that I normally get.

post more western chinky slags

why do brits always post yank girls on here?

I realised ages ago that people go into arguments on the 'chon and never change their perspective, it's why I don't take part and just have fun.

it was right after he finished the section on white genocide I believe

Worse is it's every day too, the same arguments then th best day butthurt lefties come and spam the same shit again
Honestly I think it's a raid since it's only been this bad very recently

Good post and good image

youtube.com/watch?v=lcIK3akktLU

doing an 80s

isn't this literally just the internet?

>anyone who isn't a communist feminist who hates whites and loves forced diversity is a ""nazi""

>doing a poo xd doing a wank xd walks towards you xd
>intelligent humor

California

I want to buy and try fishscale now

yeah you do inevitably feel like chatting with people. id say 50% of the time i did it alone i felt a strong urge to talk to people and the other 50% i was busy being inside of my own head

mate i'm on nofap just FUCK off

another mexican haha

did you get CEVs?

yank slags
yags

unironically better quality images

commieposting has infinitely improved /brit/

/brit/ is a dire general, old /brit/ had to die

>best times from Sup Forums have been when someone on Sup Forums streams something and a few anons watch it and joke around in the chat
>no way to know when people are gonna do this and Sup Forums is such a shitehole I don't wanna lurk around in there for the time necessary to find it

me getting arrested

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488995021977.webm

opinions don't change amidst an argument or right after or even that night or a week later.
but thoughts are continually reformed in the processing of arguing and discussing through the years 2bh
so it's hardly frivolous.

Tell us where I said that this thread was intelligent mate?
This argument you've been having for months with the same people doesn't seem much more sophisticated to me

get it off the darknet. obviously won't be as pure as they advertise but at least you're buying proper cocaine.

doing a poo

watching bare clare on studio 66

what site do they use to stream lsd

i consider myself left wing but whenever i see someone moaning about white men i instantly go pretty far right

just fuck off you annoying little shits

>tfw to intelligent to argue for plebs to be able to understand

best gimmick is gayposting when you're not gay

worst gimmick is gay posting when you are gay

I don't really understand it
I imagine people are naturally annoyed with "trump" tier politics recently but then some people just double down with the absolute rubbish established consensus as their "reaction" or that anyone feels like returning to the shit that's been growing for years is a good idea.

It's true that my thoughts have reformed and been cemented over the years but nowadays I just can't be arsed taking part desu, I've had enough of it.

>politics
puppets! fools!

>72137759
Epic meme my friend

seems you can't have an actual debate at all

alri tony

this

youtube.com/watch?v=FT0ONu9c8Cw

very good post