Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_bqDKePp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

before dick at 5 inches

don't die on me

after dick at 6 inches

maximum pump before at 15,9 cm

now new maximum pump at 18 cm

What are you using? What did it do for your girth?

Where's the time stamps?

I'm like exactly 7.125"x5 trying to get to 6" girth.

dude, youre gonna break your dick pumping/stretching like that
seriously, stop now while it still works bro...

i use stretcher and pump every day

i use the bathmate hydromax x 30 and size genetics

Measure your girth?

damn dawg who mangled your fuckin cock? stevie wonder?

girth only 0,3 cm more

i bet it hurts ur dick in the long term. There's no free rides in life my friend. Should just be happy with what u got.

don't forget your protein, creatine, and nitric oxide precursors.

how does it work?

i have a bruise now on the glans like a scar thats not going away, are there cremes or something for that? (compare third pic with second its like a discoloration

>Nature gives me small benis
>Fuckunature.jpg
>Gonna pull out my dick so its gonna grow
>......?
>Profit

go to pegym.com and start reading the newbie post

I can imagine how things like this might temporarily or even permanently appear to enlarge your penis, but the consequences can not possibly be worth it. First of all, there's a risk that the treatment will tear something inside your dick and cause a hemmorage leaving you permanently impotent. Then the way these treatments work is by stretching the blood vessels in your dick; meaning the walls will be thinner--this will probably result in a dick that does not get as hard, even if it does get bigger, and probably won't stay hard for as long.

Enjoy your rubbery, rapidly diminishing, ruptured dick OP.

So you're one of those guys that fell for my penis enlargement ads, thanks for the 25%

Nice circumcision scar

lmfao this picture summarizes your average male republican

"With continual traction force, however, SizeGenetics extenders actually cause the erectile tissues to expand in a long-term fashion. In order to accommodate this expansion, new blood vessels are often formed. This means that men can have longer and thicker erections even after they have stopped using this product. It also means that greater length will not cause the shaft to thin out"

there's an easy way to make your dick bigger, it's called, put the fork down and get on a treadmill

my bigga your dick is still tiny why do you do this to yourself

why

Enjoy your blisters...

probably broken blood vessels, take a few days off.

as for creams stay away from the run of the mill ones. look for ones with hyaluronic acid. they're kinda expensive.

grapeseed oil, olive oil are good for the skin. make sure you drink plenty of water. only buy oils that extra virgin, preferably from whole foods

pic related

>Trump hat

Jesus Christ you should be embarrassed about falling so neatly into your own stereotype

Lmao @ all of you small-dicked faggots in here. Just be content with what you have.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. It makes me very glad to know none of you will have children.

The penis stretcher hydromax 3000 will extend my penis so that l can attract a female and reproduce. l won't let you deniers stop me from achieving greatness

Sure buddy

You're an idiot

That study was funded by the guys who make that thing. Just so you know because i'm sure you don't

This guy is treating Sup Forums like his dick extender diary, guys look at my progress l gained 1/8th of an inch. You sit there obsessed with your dick with some fucked up abomination contraption attached to it, what the fuck happens if you get hit my a car or something and they take you to hospital and find that thing attached to your dick? You literally walk around with that thing and are fixated on your micro dick every single day, you still have a small dick which is the worst part of it all.

>Implyin women reproduce and get attracted only by the size of the penis
If youre a fucking ogre no size will help you to get a nice girl

me have big penus. we mate now?

That is one abused mushroom tip

You don't need a study, Asians have been doing it for centuries, the question is just how bad does it fuck up erectile function.

How many hours in your extender bro what's your routine

1 inch in 1 month is crazy

considering the asian population have the smallest dongs on average, why don't you ask them how that device is working out

DGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DHADHAGAGAGAGAAHAHAHAHA

>they think length matters
The vagina doesn't feel anything past 4 inches. Get girth or gtfo

>new blood vessels are often formed
LOL

Do you get immediate results from bathmate like some people claim?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_bqDKePp8

You're not gonna feel anything either after you break your weiner

It's FDA approved retard.

HE IS ACHIEVING MAXIMUM PUMP FOR AN ASTONISHING 15.9 CM.

you think the government wants you people reproducing?

Does bathmate have immediate results?

wrong, check a map and see how big Asia is and the countries that are in it. modern education is terrible these days

>fucking retard

HAHAHAHAHA.

Nice man. Did you notice any girth increase?

>be me 11
>find uncles penis pump
>lightbulb.jpg
>pump-pump-pump
>feels good
>swells
>kinda hurts
>still feels good
>blow wad in pump
>mfw.jpg
>deflate
>put pump back
>zip up and forget it ever happened
>till this thread

guys both the bathmate and size genetics are fda approved and the extender is even covered buy health insurance since it has real proofen gains (my health insurance paid 40% for that)

im so glad im uncut so I dont have to have a mutilated looking cock like that
im guessing most cutfags look like this lol

hth is that gonna stop him reproducing?

>Micronesia

oh what a great thing it would be to witness your uncle try to use it.

>you think the government wants you people reproducing?
Yes. Enthusiastically, in fact.

you accidentally left out the part where you cleaned out your cum... right?

what do you mean its covered by health insurance. what are the steps to take advantage of that

You have to have peyronie's disease(broken dick), or have your doctor recommend/prescribe it to you.

BRO WHAT WAS YOUR 1 INCH A MONTH ROUTINE

Negative, I was shocked that I nutted, freaked out and gtfo

this a rekt thread

>cut
>fat
>tiny dick
>dick looks like a dog has used it as a bone
im sorry for your loss

went to urologist, talked with him he also told me health insurance pays for penis pumps but only if you have ED so they didnt pay for mine. they are both FDA approved therapy . the extender was for the indication under average penis size and psychologicaly trauma caused buy that.

I read somewhere that for every 20 lbs of body weight lost you gain an inch

i wear exteneder for 4-6 hours a day with breaks after 45 min for circulation. i pump for 20 min a day in bathmate (2x10min)

thats bullshit

I can not imagine bringing myself to this depth worthlessness. WTF OP? Don't you get it nigger? You're not your dick. You think anyone is going be like: "Holy shit you got a 6 inch dick! What an improvement!"? Let it go op, you're going to fuck that thing up and then you'll have a 6 inch worthless skin bag hanging off you.

what a moron. what a terrible thing to get obsessed with. How about losing all that fat you fat fuck? Now there's a gaol wroth attaining. what a moron.

no its not my doctor told me if i loose 80 pounds (iam 90 pounds overweight) and get to body fat under 10% i will have at least 2,5 inches more. see pic, 5cm hidden penis in pubic fat

Yeah it's probably more like 1cm

That's totally false. The pubis does recede as you lose weight, but it's not an inch for every 20 lbs, more like an inch for every 50-70.

not bullshit
though it is around 35 pounds and not 20

doctors don't give a fuck, like they don't give a fuck about giving opiate painkillers for a migraine.

if they know they'll get paid you can get it. and it's not even a drug so all you have to do is ask for it. and ed is on the rise

why would I care if she feels anything or not...

no it can easy be an inch depends if you have allot of fat there like me or not. some peoplne only gain fat on hips and not pubic

You guys are fucking stupid and are pretty much torturing yourselves. If you didn't do penis extension or jelqe in ur teens then there's no hope to grow.

I used African techniques to street my 2 inch cock into a thick 8 inch cock naturally in my early teens

I have one of those, OP, but I haven't really worn it. How do you get around it pinching your dick skin when you tighten it down? I stopped because I'm not going to have sex anyway so I didn't see a point.
Plus, it always felt like it was going to hurt if I left it on for too long.

well there is OP 2 inches then eh? kek

Does bathmate provide immediate results after use?

>e of those, OP, but I haven't really worn it. How do you get around it pinching your dick skin when you tighten it down? I stopped because I'm not going to have sex anyway so I didn't see a
go to goodlooking looser homepage its has free video tutorials how to put it on and tricks without pain. i house a foam and ace bandage and dont feel any discomfort

You get a pumped size increase for a couple of days. Wanking feels amazing but you gotta keep up because when it fades and your Dick is regular size it's not as fun to wank without that meaty sausage in your hands.

Also missus enjoys the girth too

It's FDA approved for peyronie's disease(correcting curvature from broken dick) and one of the side effects is a bigger dick.

you have immeadiate temporary "pump" after use of course but this is no result you have to cement those gains and the corpora cavernosa will adapt over time to hold more blood and expand more = more girth (up to 2 inches but it takes years for girht)

(citation needed)

it only appear bigger because it's straight.

Jesus christ, just lose some fucking weight.

I only have anecdotal evidence.

Idiots spending hundreds when the best gains are made with clamps and stretches, and manipulation you can do in the shower.

Pic related, cost like $2

Go slow. Take collagen and arginine.

Nigga go on penis enlarging forums, there's tons of evidence it works on people who don't have a curved dick.

oh, well that settles it...

instructions?

do you guys pump?