Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqnavi.net/tests3/brainforcetest2/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7CE7_dCbwlk
youtube.com/watch?v=9iGyJowMlw8
chess.com/register
youtube.com/watch?v=v27TRan1SBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This copypasta is getting annoying
Abandon thread!

Why are you a faggot?

pic is of a man

>Ask me anything.
tits of gtfo

No, you can't see my private parts

Black finger nails and I'm a genius
Yeah ok op

alrighty. Solve this you shall have no problems achieving a score larger than your ego.

post with timestamp and ofcourse a positive score

iqnavi.net/tests3/brainforcetest2/index.htm

then gtfo

No, i'd like to stay here

Intelligent music coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CE7_dCbwlk

youtube.com/watch?v=9iGyJowMlw8

Does it make you happy having autism

Haha
My dear you are in the presents of a superior intellect, I have an IQ of 164 and I find your music to me mind numbing, no see yourself out of this here website, or if you'd like... we can test our intelligence at a game of skill and witt.

18. highschool, even in amerifat they finish at 17-18 latest, straight A's 160 IQ, not being put up a year. :)
1/10 for making me reply

>we can test our intelligence at a game
Ok, do you have a Club Penguin account?

I said a game of skill you twit..

We get it you post Instagram pictures just to get money on instagram and calling me a Sup Forumstard your fucking IQ level is down right now stop be a Transgender xenophobic leafy

kek

you're not important

What do you have in mind?

here you go

>Ask me anything.
Whatdidhemeanbythis

By your standards my dear, we may as well play "Snakes and Ladders"

If you won you even may say that "you out foxed me"

>no see yourself out of this here website.
>IQ of 164
>Doesn't know how to use commas

You missed the "full stop" at the end there Love ;)

Ok, what game?

Chess

I'll find one online

So did You. ;)

"You are in the presents of a superior intellect" LUL Presence* not present you fucking idiot. Genius my ass, you can't even speak proper fucking English

Again
"Full stop"
;)

you're all just awful

chess.com/register

I've found one, we'll post screenshots of the outcome, agreed?

tell us when you copied that text, also tits and gtfo

>Not having 200 IQ in 2017

Only if i'm the white pawns

youtube.com/watch?v=v27TRan1SBI

I have nothing to gain or lose.
Let's do it, I'm navigating the website to start up a private game for us.

Don't you mean that you get straight As?

and yet here you are on /b posting stale pasta...kys

lazy edit of the original pasta
My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

What's your username?

Easy, even missed out 5 of them at the end

I'm not OP either

I can't register with my email

Pathetic! and I thought we had something special here. Goodnight dear.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little intellect? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at White Kids Only Schools, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret intellectual pursuits and I have over 300 confirmed IQ points. You think you can get away with saying that made up IQ to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of large-brained fellows across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the smarts, idiot. You’re fucking dumb, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can overpower your brain you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with half my brain tied behind my back. Not only am I extensively trained in smarts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Fellows of National Merit Scholars and I will use it to its full extent to show how superior my intellect is compared to your miserable ass and face, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. You’re fucking dumb, kiddo.

>Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars
Great music

what is the philosophy of the icosaedro and geometries like this?