Hey i need some weed and i dont know anybody in my town . how do i go about getting some weed

hey i need some weed and i dont know anybody in my town . how do i go about getting some weed

need advice. live in a big city and i see guys in this 24 hr chinese store all the time and i think they sell weed how would i go about approaching them?

get on backpage pay a hooker $40 for tha plug. noob

works for all drugs and pussy

/thread

What state do you live in?

literally just go upto them and say I wanna buy a dimebag, they either get it or they dont.

You can't /thread your own post smug faggot

Yes I can

/thread

thats not me

No you cant

/thread

backpage doesnt have hookers anymore... already thought of that. party favors right?

STOP I ALREADY

/thread

Page 4 thread 404 inbound

Well, if see somebody that looks like they sell weed, just ask around. If there's a neighborhood that's notorius for selling ganja, there'll be that one dude who chill's put. He's not gonna go up to you and ask, you gotta ask whats up. Dude sound to general and don't ask right away.

The just moved to women > men idiot

didnt know that... i dont spend that much time on backpage

I wanna buy a pound of weed but in my city ive been to two guys and they've both given me shit weed, low quality, dried out, no crystals and lots of stems

How do I stop dealers from fucking me over without risking my life

Ask niggers you fucking noob it never fails

>live in a big city
Dispensary.

not legal in my state medically

No niggers in my city, too small

The cops always have some stashed in the evidence locker

Grow your own you fuckin pussy.

grow some you sperg

probably too small for street hussle too, then.

your fucked unless you can stop being autistic long enough to make cool friends

Can't believe nobody has posted this yet.

OP:

Step 1. Order a pizza
Step 2. Ask the delivery driver. Tell him straight up that you just got to town and you're looking for a kush hook-up.
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. PROFIT

just buy it online with bitcoins

good thinking