Drinking? Alone?

Drinking? Alone?
Get in here user

Not even a kill myself post? What happened to /b

Rum and coke? I'm drinking a rum and coke. Let's go on an adventure

Didnt make it to the store today, but im here

i just finished my rye abit ago. I have brutal anxiety from drinking for 5 days strait. nightmare. I was drinking the same jar as OP. weird coincidence

Firest one a mixer, then it's shots.
What kind of adventure? To Grammer school?

White Russians made with coconut milk. I'm a vegan.

Was going to bed, but I guess I can drink alone in my room instead. Going for some whiskey and beers, cheers!

I don't believe is them, everything happens for a reason. Life's like a fucking episode of lost. 4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks for joining, I can share. In PA?

One bourbon one scotch one beer - George thorogood. Jam it my man

All are welcome. Op will not judge

I'm stuck with shitty juice wine because you practically have to be worm food to buy alcohol in my shitty country, and I have no fucking friends. Nevertheless, it's alcohol and I'm getting drunk.

oh and I've had multiple people on Sup Forums offer to buy me something (I think a 1.75L could hold me until I'm old enough to buy myself) but a couple sketched out and thought I was a cop or something and I'm too paranoid to trust anyone anyway

Alchol is my only friend. But, We can be friends.

Start trouble - let's get fucked up. Put it on.

Alchol isn't fucking H. And it's not the 1920's anymore. Get fucking drunk is you want too.

sounds good let's get fucked up

regardless of what else it is, some cops get fuckin top butthurt at someone underage buying alcohol even if they're only 2 hours away from turning 21

too much shit going on in my life to even take the slightest risk

Almost half way there pal.
5th a night

Jack Daniels tonite.

I drank a natty daddy but that's about it, maybe later

Beware of pretzels when drinking.

The police in my city are fucking crooked. Only know because I have family on the force. It's fucked what they do. I get away with a alot because I know what gos on..it's unfair. If it happens here in the small ghetto city I live in..then it happens every where.. theres nothing anyone can do.

Long as your drinking your welcome here user.

I'll just bring this here...

Natty ice?..I mean..they all taste the same after about 4 or so

drink

You have to ask age now adays...I fucked up once. I'm 22 not to bad..but still coulda got into trouble.

Just got some cointreau, feeling fancy.

I'll do a shot to that.

Imma have too look that up.

what do yall listen to when you're drinking? you got some drunk songs/artists that you listen to way more when you're drunk than sober?

I'm listening to Blaqk Audio right now, but I listen to them any time. Not very drunk yet though, maybe it'll change.

Speedy ortiz

George thorogood.
Simple man, real man music
Left hand free - alt J