Trump is finished

Trump is finished.

How so?

>Sage

Who I though M&M are sweets

This should please his fan base of 20-something angry white males.

Are you really going to believe anything CNN posts? they're one of the worst sources for information.

Literally who?

Every wannabe that's had beef Eminem, has only seen his fortunes dim afterwards.

Second, this is true.

Which one of them are you referring to?

I think you're right, either way though, but would be nice to know

Who's? Trumps or Eminems?

Eminem should just fade away and not taint his name anymore

>Eminem
>Relevant

Add a zero to the end of 20 and you've got Trump's fanbase

Have none of these "celebrities" learned a thing yet? Anytime any famous person has attacked Trump, they either end up dead or in so much debt that they cannot live.

No one should ever attack The Donald anymore.

>pic very fucking related

There's going to be more unleashing during the superbowl tomorrow.

Eminem is a complete faggot.

How does this prove Trump is finished?

His fanbase is 200 year olds?

Marshall matters 2 GOAT album

sure kid, go back to fox news and breitbart, that's your place

Lul

LOL does Trump have a deathnote book?

This don't listen to a thing CNN says

He just put out a song like 2 months ago.

He's got a rabid fanbase who does his dirty work for him unasked

Those are pretty fucking bad as well, but CNN is the epitome of partisanship. They'll publish anything they think people from the left would like to hear. Their public has forgiven and justified whenever they misinform that they just don't have to worry about verifying their sources any longer. They're basically tabloids at this point.

>10,000,000 people talk shit on the orange overlord
>10 wind up dead
gasp

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I liked Eminem in 6th grade, but grew out of it realizing he will not ever be as good as he was in the early 2000's.

OT, Eminem needs to retire, and if Trumps record has proven anything, he's going to very soon.

This is how debate works now.

Pro Trump=Relevant, good info

Con Trump=Irrelevant, bad info

"Be careful!"

Trump is Americas choice, he was voted in with complete democracy and it was the biggest landslide of all time. They even had to close the state of Washington for his speech because so many people wanted to go and support him. Every day he signs new executive orders with his enormous glorious hands.

He's not even relevant any more, who cares about Eminem.

lol and are they time travelers?

Depp has been in a bad spot for years.
CK. luis as well, and he put all of his eggs in one horrible basket.

I guess they traveled through time and set that shit up.

He's a shitty excuse for an artist who's act got old a decade ago. Hardly an important person or anyone to worry about.

You post good alternative truths,, and by that I mean total trolling bullshit,

lame washed-up wigger

all you niggers laughed when he ran and said he didn't stand a chance.....now he is the President and you faggot niggers are saying he's done...please kill yourselves already, we only need real men in the US so we would like all fags like you to either kill yourselves or gtfo.....choose

this. praise our dear leader.

>real men stride into battle on Sup Forums, yielding their mighty keyboard

Are you implying a Pro Trump infographic contains even remotely incorrect information?

praise godking trump

>Which one of them are you referring to?
>Who's? Trumps or Eminems?
That's the point.

eminem, 1996 called, they want their wigger faggots back. You can't beat Trump, you alt-cuck sissy. You're a nobody.

Looks more like he's about to make m&ms great again.

>if u dont read cnn then u must read fo and breitbart
fuck off, cnn is the digital equivalent of single ply toilet paper

Irrelevant wigger with no education mouths off about Trump. Wow, we should all listen to him then.

lmao this faggot was relevant like 20 years ago and only to the lowest common denominator of ghetto trash

>alt-cuck
Alt-cuck?

woah look trump was involved in another thing it's almost as if he's the president or something
apply kill to self op

and white children everywhere

are you referring to trump or eminem? The irony here is astounding.

Actually, you would use single-ply toilet paper if you didn't have options.

LOL yes an infograph that implies that Trump is actively silencing decent is Pro Trump.

LOL you're trolling right?

>CNN

>his fan base of 20-something angry white males.
Who Oprah's? take your choice of the two, dipshit.

kekkles

holy shit guys, trump's head is at an angle and there's a cluster of three pictures in the middle and what has angles and three sides, that's right, a triangle ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

That wigger?

I pray for the end of England

The 1990s called. They want their Vanilla Ice Wannabe back.

2nd only to the White House press briefings with Sean Spicer

maybe in four years.

>he gonna get impeached cause phleminem don't like him

Who is Eminem?

Your dad probably remembers him.

I'm 55 years old.
I remember when the Beatles were still together.
I remember astronauts landing on the moon.
I remember Elvis.
I don't know Eminem.
He's not even a pimple on the butt of humanity.

you're 55 and you're on Sup Forums. What a total LOSER.

Remember, you're here forever faggot.

>This should please his fan base of 20-something angry white males.

If by that you mean 20something angry white males living in 2002

It's over. Trump will be battle-rap blasted back to oompa-loompa land.

Even the best of people have to step in a mud puddle once in a while.
I'll pause, troll you, get a good laugh about it, and move on.
Tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that you will still be a bottom feeder on Sup Forums.
Try some Vaseline. Maybe your butt won't hurt so much.

not
but i have to ask who the bigger loser is, the 55 yr old (who's probably past his party days), or the younger person sitting on Sup Forums on the weekend?

Until you get enough balls to pull the trigger.

You're in your twenties and you're on Sup Forums. Where's the GF? Oh yeah, you've never had one. Why aren't you out with friends on a Saturday night? Oh yeah, you don't have any. You voted for Hillary? Yep, you're a loser.

Comedy gold

too bad she has been deported for being a dirty chink

>I'm 55 years old.
i really hope that's not true

You''e in your twenties. Where is your GF? Oh yeah, you don't have one. It's Saturday night. Why aren't you out with friends? Oh yeah, you don't have any. You voted for Hillary. Yep, you're the loser.

Nobody should ever believe anything that comes from a wigger's mouth

Yeah, it's true.
The difference is that I've had a lot of fun in my life.
I've done some crazy shit that most of you wouldn't even dream about.
The really sad part is that instead of being out living your lives, you are sitting at home on Saturday night reading Sup Forums.
When I was your age, I was out drinking and chasing some really wild, fun women.
It makes me sad to think that you guys are missing out on life.
You couldn't keep up with me. Not when I was in my 20's, and not now. I'd drink you under the table, and if we went out, I'd pick up women that would make your jaws drop.
I'm not better than you. I just have the nads to take a chance. I took my chances in life and I enjoyed it.
You should too.

yfw in the same song he raps about raping a woman with various objects and its okay because hes a liberal.

That doesn't make him relevant. Dude's old news, everyone's tired of hearing him.

sure eminem can beat Trump, but Eminem is the reason we're in this mess, every one of his songs is about how he doesn't care so every middleschool says they don't either and act up to be like their hero and turn out dumb as fuck. so fuck you eminem, mediocre rapper, scream into the mic more

alcohol and pussy. too much living there, gramps.