What direction is contemporary music headed?

What direction is contemporary music headed?
I think we're done with Trap music. Even the neo funk/soul/electronic music seems to be over saturated.
What do you guess will the next big thing is? Or what type of music is currently on the rise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSdUDEHL4sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxro-Wjs4yo
youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in terms of lyrical content we'll be seeing a shift from general degeneracy towards innocence and humble optimism in the next few years. the world is growing tired of thugs junkies and whores

Or maybe songs about hope, and patriotism for the upcoming WW3

youtu.be/OSdUDEHL4sQ

who is this spunk monk and can i see her naked/ fuck her for money?

It's Jackie Evancho and if you want to go to jail, sure.

I can see this happening. Heaps of artists went for sincerity in the 90s with genres like twee, and it seems like the threads are being picked up now.

she's legal now
do you live under a rock? she sang the national anthem at trump's inauguration

16 is legal here :^)

>being an americuck

oh dear

>I think we're done with Trap music. Even the neo funk/soul/electronic
jazz is making an return

>jazz is making an return
i though the electronic/ neo jazz was an over saturated market, and people have already started moving on?

nah just straight up jazz no gimmicks is coming back.

who are some good new jazz artists?

Wanna succ on those feets

youtube.com/watch?v=hxro-Wjs4yo
also this stuff is about to hit the USA soon youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

brazil funk is going to take over like reggaeton did in the 00s

ye, i've got to agree about the bin laden guy. europe is already taken over by stupid shit like that.

Most of the industry and young music fans are left wing and angry about the rise in popularity of right wing politics tho. I'd wager they're gonna be more pessimistic and moody for the next while. Mainstream will probs be dominated by stuff like Hallelujah Money and Sign of the Times.

nah i disagree. fashion itself is back promoting brighter colors and moving away from all black. guys like xxxtentacion are pretty much going to be the last breath of intense music we'll hear. i expect a more cheerful sound to take over again

Trap is fine and will continue to evolve and be derived from, the faux retro revival sound has come in and out of style constantly. 10 years ago the 80s were so cool. Honestly musics just gonna mix more and become morr homogenous

i cant believe i gave him a view

>all black. guys like xxxtentacion are pretty much going to be the last breath of intense music we'll hear.
People like him never leave they just rotate.
Every generation has it's emo
That is every generation has it's dark, aggressive, overly emotional artists
they just change their brand and look

Nah, humanity is thugs junkies and whore, it'll never get tired

Psychedelic rock will breathe (in the air) again, mark my words.