Heading off to Japan for a couple of weeks. How do I impregnate the local teenagers there?

Heading off to Japan for a couple of weeks. How do I impregnate the local teenagers there?

You browse Sup Forums
Your chances of impregnating anything are that of a snowball in hell.

Be white

>when you realise OP is in the photo with that schoolgirl

I am. Any other tips?

jej

With your benis dummy.

Non whites are gross but you could get a russian hooker in Tokyo and pee on her.

Top kek

Just say "hello"

Use this, works every time

Find the local bosozoku gang, beat the shit out of the leader, become new leader. Any decent group will have several fuck girls to choose from.

you just go up to one while she screems, pull her pants down, and put your penis in her

Whats your grade

^This isn't remotely close to the cup sizes you'll see over there, the American equivalent of these girls would be an F cup.

C

Pretty much this...

KEk

IT"S BIG REEEVVEREND BURN HERE.

I've read enough stories to understand how to tackle this situation. Let me help you out, bud. First off: you have to be alpha. If you're not alpha, you don't fuck. Simple as that. Secondly, make sure you're always around the girls. It's a proven fact that girls are more likely to fuck guys who hang around them than guys who don't. Ensure you're always giving it your 110%-- Japanese teens don't want a pussy in their pussy. Be strong, be brave, and know when and when not to whip out your dick, because indecent exposure charges are pretty rough in Japan. Just do it to do it and you'll get where you need to be in no time.

not this

yes, many japanese women crave white men. mostly because japanese men are betas.

but if you're a loser and think you're going to get laid regardless, you're wrong. japanese women are not that easy.

if you want easy, go to philippines.

be white, somewhat fit, and clean-shaven

E and A are objectively the best

Ya, be white, alpha, in average shape, and have good hygiene

Actually if you have facial hair they want to touch it. Same with any non-black hair color.

ITT: people who heard things online.

Japanese girls are shy and have poor English. School keeps them busy as fuck. Even if you do get their Line ID you might end up being ignored (because they never flat-out say "no") or being lost in "I don't understand"

Hell, even Tinder there is used as a way to find a free English teacher.

Wish you the best.

that's like men's socks

Grab them by the pussy

What's up with nips and LINE?