Hillary beat his ass on votes. That's my only point. Just prove me wrong on that without mentioning the EC...

Hillary beat his ass on votes. That's my only point. Just prove me wrong on that without mentioning the EC, the hurr durr republick or whatever bullshit. She beat his fat ass on votes like a rented mule.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/17/without-california-trump-would-won-14-million-more-votes-than-clinton-n2261014
ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KumDEBNSAJA
youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k
youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=6b0bIEMsHwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>population density

Hillary clinton; the only cunt ever to lose an election by getting the most votes.

She still lost.

This thread again.
Fuck democrats and republicans alike, but fuck YOU in particular butthurt faggot.

i second this

The popular vote has never mattered in any election ever in the history of this country.

Our elections were never designed that way. Go prep your bull.

if you care so much, stop being a faggot, adapt to the situation, and have something done about it instead of bitching on a website that will get you nothing but an argument and an insult.
while you're at it, apply kill to self op

Because California is a shit state so fuck California and fuck you.

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/17/without-california-trump-would-won-14-million-more-votes-than-clinton-n2261014

Here's a question.
What is worse?
Voting for a "lesser of two evils" candidate, or voting in a way that guarantees the greater evil wins?

The latter

fagifornia doesn't matter Trump trumped Shillary handily

/thread

I voted for Hillary, but what the fuck is the point of this thread? The election was last year bro, Trump is president so stop living in the past.

You faggots are worse than banana posters at this point. Why do you have to start the same thread every five minutes and say the exact same shit as you did in the last thread?

Please tell that to most of my social media feed and all my neighbors who love to go to Saturday afternoon protests and brag about how awesome, caring, and civic-minded they are. At this point, if the terrorists blew *them* up, I'd be inclined to give Achmed a pass on that one.

is that a hillary voter thats only partially a faggot i see?

>He checkmated me but I have more pieces than him so therefore, I win

>implying you wouldn't suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

It's almost like voting is bullshit and the laziest form of being political.

"Oh boy, I get to turn in my piece of paper and worry about bitch about taxes for the rest of my life."

Fuck you, fuck Trump, fuck Republicans and Democrats. No gods, no masters.

this is the nicest thing anyone's said about me in ten years on Sup Forums

>Voter fraud for Killary was identified as early as the primaries
>"OMG SHE BEAT HIM IN THE POPULAR VOTE"

Funny how his top adviser is flagrantly anti-constitution.

This won't end well for Trump and CO. I smell high treason.

Though we can't explicitly prove it (due in large to states like California who refuse to keep data on such things), it is known that fraudulent voting occurs every election, and we have evidence that it is in large enough numbers to influence the results.

See: ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf

use a better font next time faggot

Al Gore you fucking dumb cunt

Trump making America great again by allowing people to post their shitty karaoke videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=KumDEBNSAJA

Trump is Bannon's puppet at this point.

That's the problem with having a knowitall shithead with a fragile ego as president. He's easy to manipulate and control. Bannon is the new Dick Cheney.

If you had paid any attention in highschool you would know that popular vote doesn't mean shit in this country.

If 500 people are retarded and 50 are wise, that 500 would be the ones who decide just because therye more? go to learn some stuff kid, democracy its a lie

It's obviously a satire, but it's based in truth. Bannon is a nut case who quotes Lenin.

Horry Shit when they cloned her and they both sung.. lol

WTseriousF

highschool? LOL, we learned that shit in grade school. What kind of nigger city did you grow up in?

That's why this country is a democractic republic not a virtual democracy.

Without California we would lose a huge economy and be almost 3rd world. WTF are you talking about idiot?

get educated, plebs.
youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k
youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo

Love the irony of this, considering Trump whines and bitches more than anyone. He's actually famous for it.

I don't need to prove you wrong, she lost dawg

We would lose a pretty big asset to our economy but we would hardly be third world.

Wow your dumb

Dont worry. Bannon will only last as long as Trump is there and the Republican establishment is getting tired of his BS very quickly. He will be impeached before the year is out.

Trump is asking legal questions on twitter.. ROLF

What a fucking twat, YOU'RE the FUCKING PRESIDENT SHITHEAD, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. IF YOU DON'T YOU"RE UNQUALIFIED FOR YOUR CURRENT POSITION!

Its the same shitlord, if the most decided the presidency nothing changes, thats why the electoral college is a thing and OP doesnt understand, anyways fuck it im not even murican, have fun whit your wall and no-avocado superbowls

you thought that was meant to trick you... fucking retarded Trump supporters. This is why he loves the poorly educated

This pair of tits would make better decisions than Ronald McDump over there

Cool story bro

Okay. Fine. Within your retarded pre-specified frame, you are correct, she got more votes.

Now what?

Hello, how's your queen?

Well..it never stopped Obama.

A republic is not the same as a democracy.

Time to go back to school friend.

hard to judge with her top on

/Thread

taking the vote out of context makes no sense. the EC were the agreed rules before the contest no one changed it mid way or at the end. She lost.

You are the type of person who plays poker and when you lose you shout UNO and run out crying.

What a faggot

The United States isnt a democracy, knock it off about the popular vote.

Where does she return? Whats her position? Im intrigued in her desire to move from comfy

>this
/Thread

take out cali (ie bastion of libretards and illegals) and she lost the popular vote too.

>the whole reason we have the EC( yeah fuck you) is so one state with high population density doesn't control the whole US

I know people hate China and free trade, but California is where we get basically all of the imports, have huge military presence, maintain most of the international relations with Asia and investments in tech. California is that communication with that part of the world and America holds huge stake in it since we helped build it up and get mutual profits. If we just discount California, all we have is New York, and Florida as major hubs. And the way things are going with Mexico, doesn't seem like the global economy WE set up will fair well if we continue to simply discount all that we have gained from globalization. It's stupid to think America can continue to thrive without working with other countries and not investing in our own education and health. If Trump economics continue like he plans, we will see massive inflation, and we will need all of the products California has to offer to come back. So don't just say "oh wow stupid liberal Californians we don't need them" because fucking good luck without them after our next great inflation. Woohoo

I love how all you young people fight about votes.

ITS RIGGED YOU YOLKS.

Its ALWAYS been rigged.

They only host these elections because it makes money and it promotes some fake form of fairness to keep you from fight and rioting.

In reality, the government had decided who was going to be president a long time ago.

This country was bought and payed for a long time ago, the shit they push around every 4 years is meaningless. MEANINGLESS.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND PAY ATTENTION TO SHIT THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A SOUL AND YOUR HEALTH.

source, 48 year old man who has seen a lot worse than Trump in politics.

Yes, Hillary beat Trump on the popular vote by 2%. Your point?

How could you not mention the EC, you fucking autist? Without the EC, the major metropolitan areas alone decide the election.

It's like saying you won a chess match because you had the most pieces left, even though you got checkmated. That's not how the game is scored.

Are you retarded? if the people chose their rulers it doesnt changes, they can change the laws whenever they want whit a nice excuse

This is very accurate user, you have a gift for perceiving reality.

Then how did he win?

Good work! Now try something a little more advance for the likes of you, like ad hominem. I'm guessing you'll probably max out at contradiction, but hey, maybe you'll surprise me and actually learn how to form an argument like an intelligent adult.

>prove me wrong without mentioning the reasons he won thus proving me wrong since I can't understand anything more complex than > or

that's how it should be.

the coasts are worth trillions of dollars.

the Midwest/south are welfare states. failures. filth. trash. garbage.

we send them hundreds of billions in subsidies and welfare.

no one from a red state matters. and no one from a red state should be able to vote.

>republic is not the same as democracy
>we are a democratic republic
Then you are the morons, these americans, dumb as always

Well, given what happened in the primary, it's very, very likely that both sides fucking cheated, Trump's people were just better at it. They cheated in the right places.

You're drinking piss

Sorry you've not experienced the magic of California, best land we white folks ever stole.

stealing memes from tumblr girls. how low have we sink Sup Forumsros?

> Source: Easily triggered Conspiracy theorist.

We all agree that niggers are garbage

This guy is winning so much, the left only had violence and being a dick on line left. Soon enough, the Democrats are as inept as a gay couple trying to conceive children. If comes down to killing you fuckers off to recover society, so be it. One more set of Hitler Youth sucking SJW dick. You'll be forgotten.

Would that be Old Dominion? Why would we believe this?

Don't cha just hate things like science and facts? They never seem to take GOD's or the GOP's side... MUST BE RIGGED!

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0bIEMsHwM

Especially all the white niggers in the fly over states.

Haha you lost

sucks that shes going to be banned for being whatever the fuck kind of brown she is

Read this back to yourself out loud. Does what you wrote make sense? Did you typo or leave out some words?

If you read it out loud and it makes sense to you, you're officially insane. It's pure buzzword ramblings with no clear statement.

Wouldn't be hard for a huge % for SMR since the Democrats were in power coming out of a bad economic situation where the SMR rose up from being so low.

That is the problem with these pick and choose stats, they mean nothing.

We all lost.

>not differentiating public and private sector jobs

>ignoring debt

Popular vote doesn't matter.
Most pantsuits worn doesn't matter.
The only thing that matters is the Electoral College votes, and she lost that.
Game over.
It's February.
She still lost, he's still President.
Get over it.
Suck it up for the next four years.
You don't get a participation trophy.
Welcome to the real world.

No, you lost

yeah statistic means nothing. Politics have no effect on economy. Sure buddy.