Am i trans for wanting to be a girl...

Am i trans for wanting to be a girl? Like i love the idea of having a girl to take care of and hug and all that gay shit but i also love the idea of BEING that girl, and i can get off to that idea too. So Sup Forums am i trans?
Pic clearly unrelated.

Another note
I wouldn't consider someone an actual tranny until they actually get the switch. I just wanted to hear your thoughts.

you are just a huge faggot, you will be trans when you start dressing like a harlot (soon)

idk, am same

Maybe you should deal with your mental disease or just kill yourself

Can't tell if bait or if you're simply retarded

obv retarded

Nope, you just have a real issue and because Sup Forums is tumblr these days you think it's real.

Get help, see a shrink, be a man. or honestly just kill yourself, we don't need more "men" like you

who is "we"?

The world you raging faggot, don't be stupid.

im not op. and i dont think the world needs anybody.

faggot

especially not judging morons like you and your redneck family

Ohh edgy, tell your buddies at high school that one

>We dont need more "men" like you

Op here. Alright so what i'm getting from this is>i'm a faggot
>i should die
>suck it up and be a man
thanks for the advice : ))

kek

Typo, but you get me, thanks for your involvement

just be who you want to be and find people who appreciate you like that.
you cant change who you are

If youre willing to become a grill do it, you wont regret it at least if you arent a fucking orc and can pass as a qt, i feel the same fam, would like to be a girl

Are you just thinking about it when you masturbate? Or are you thinking about it t other times too? Remember, simply being yourself can make all the difference in your life.

Sush

Don't feed this faggots disease

this is now a get thread

youre the disease

Don't take advice from Sup Forums, dude. Try talking/messaging a real trans person.

Nigga I can't tell you if you're trans, gay, bi, straight, or like furry werewolf dicks. Noone can tell you that. You sound like you want to experiment, I guess go for it as long as the idea appeals to you. But outside looking in, I can't really advise you on what you like you just are what you are
>a huge faggot

boys can never be girls because they can never experience the most fundamental thing that differentiates boys and girls and that is reproduction. you're just weird and needy

You're just another faggot who percieves being a female as being easier than a being a male because lol don't hit on me silly boys and omg I love gifts, of course I'll show you my ass.

You're all fucking pathetics whores making people with real problems look bad.

No, you're gay.

Ohh your poor fee fees

Do you really want to be a girl or do you just want someone to take care of you.

>real problems
what are you, an idiot?

You're just weird

You're just sub

You're just a weird sub