I'm a transgender female to male. Ask me anything...

I'm a transgender female to male. Ask me anything? (I don't give a shit what you say to be honest I'm the one non saw trans person out there) Bring it on lads!

*sjw (for fuck's sake)

If I think i am the kind of person who only has one leg, would you support me in getting my arms and other leg chopped off or would you think I'm a faggot who needs to eat pills and stop thinking up reasons why I'm special

When did you start your transition. And if it was after puberty do you ever truly feel like either gender. There's a transgender female to male at my school and it just seems like she's doing it for attention. You never grew up as or went through puberty as a boy, so how can you ever truly say you can identify with us.

I started at age 15 and I honestly truly feel like a lad. i don't do it for attention seeing as I am an introvert and have truly never felt better in my entire life and am treated like a fully fledged bloke. The ones that do it for the attention make all of us look bad and if that person is then fuck them. But to answer your question, I truly feel 100 percent lad.

Probs the latter mate because you are actually hurting yourself and I am not, in fact after starting hormones and shit I am physically stronger so cheers for that! PS nice one mate, haven't heard that shite before.

What other massive, life-defining decisions do you think mentally ill 15 year olds should be able to make? How many eyes they have? Facial tattoos? Military service?

That's all fair, but is there any way to really know. I don't think I could fully understand the nuances and thinking that makes a girl a girl. Sure there are different personalities and such but there is something so fundamental about the experience of growing up as another gender, both mentally and biologically that I could act, but never understand. I don't mean to be calling you out on it I'm just generally interested.

Okay well if you're going to dodge questions like a fucking fag, then how about if I was 15 years old and just sort of figured that I needed a tentacle attached to my face? Would you support me in taking drugs that change my musculature so I could act like that was the point?

Can't ever have a direct conversation about this shit where the tard doesn't play stupid

I kinda told my parents when I was 3 or 4 or some shite that I wanted to be a dad when I grew up and they thought I just said that because I loved my father (which I do) but that's one of my earliest memories. I didn't just make a slapped arse decision and decide one night I wanted to change sexes all the sudden. IDK I don't really think about it that much but no offense taken. I was more mature for my age at the time but the things I did at 15 were more reversible than tattoos and the ptsd that comes from military service. Not so sure about the eye thing like! To be fair my grandpa served in the military at 16 and got sent home 1 and a half years later because the government is retarded but he just wanted to help the states out!

HB2 ('murica) supporter reporting in

ITT: A mentally ill person acts like they can't figure out what people are saying

Pretty much confirms that these people are deluded fuckups that need to be forcibly medicated

obviously not mate, because that would be a decision you most likely came up with in a short moment of time and is just stupid mate. No need to be bringing out harsh shite like. i don't have to give yous me time you know?

so you're judging me entire mental state on literally 3 or 4 posts you've seen on an anonymous website? Cheers bruv!

Have you ever had a cheeky night out with the lads and all ended up fucking and sucking behind a greggs because you aren't actually a male until you do.

yeah mate, every damn day like, you know us blokes up here from newcastle go for a cheeky night out like! Seriously IDK what you're going on about mate but if you're a lad, don't swing that way, soz!

Sorry lass, but it's a requirement like, it's programmed into a mans DNA, it's just proof, nothing gay about it just powerfully male you know.

honestly cannae think of a single bloody Greggs in Newcastle, probably blanking out though seeing as I am actually just coming off of being drunk as fuck

Really? Not from the mainland but I've been to Newcastle, honestly a Greggs every 5 minutes walk. Which is a shame for big cities in England, cause where I'm from all bakeries are family owned and not part of a larger company, really great.

honestly like I just came home from clubbing and couldn't go to sleep but I drank about 6-7 drink and cannae think straight but I don't really buy shite from bakeries, Nando's has go me covered there man!

Nandos is fucking expensive like, and to be honest isn't even really that great for the price. Most of the meals are literally just chicken and spices. My mum taught me how to cook for years, so I could make any Nandos meal myself. I prefer greasy, fatty KFCor Kebab over a Nandos anyday though

to be fair though its just personal preference but id say I'm a bit of a roadman me and nando's is a lifestyle essential to be roadman. The roadmen in me area are actually accepting of me and treat me like a brother so it gives me comfort and I will probably be a roadman at heart until the day i die. KFC and Kebabs are proper decent though. my grandparents are from the states and they've got this southern style chicken place called chick-fil-a and it blows all uk fast food outta the water.If you go to the East USA you've got to try it. I can cook decently but I'm proper lazy.

>ask me anything
Am I adopted?

I don't know kid! Ask you're mum and dad like!

B-b-but user-Chan! They won't tell me :'(

Is your clit all big and swollen yet? If so, post pics. If not, post pics. Either way, timestamp that axe wound, faggot.

Tits or gtfo

I'm a minor still like, not answering that. Don't swing that way!

already gone mate, soz kid!

You're retarded and your desperate attempt at sounding like a "lad" is frankly, off putting. I get that you northern cretins do speak like that but there's zero fucking reason to type it, so just neck yourself.

I just have always typed like this unless is for school so fuck off mate!