What's your go-to cig when listening to music?

what's your go-to cig when listening to music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9w0AizvscYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=9w0AizvscYg

smoking is for stupid people and degenerates

White trash detected

fucking nu-males ruining Sup Forums

i only smoke e-cigs when i listen to metal

Any Boris album

>go-to cig
>Any Boris album

>smoking the worst camels
>not smoking dem ports

This.

Good goyim, keep smoking the nicotine jew.

garcia y vega/game
lol fuck a cig

Hopefully lots of kids start smoking right, faggot shill?

>smoking cigarettes is the literal sign of being nu-male fucking subhuman

pall mall red shorts

if being a """""""nu-male""""""" means I don't hate black people or women and don't smoke cigs then sign me up doc

The only patrician choice

>Ah, yes, bring me a good cigarillo to pair with this excellent peace by the brilliant Dream Theater, my good man

This

Only nu-males think smoking is still cool idiot

XD

this is correct. Camel Reds are pretty decent too.

also any free ones from coupons at the bar are always nice

These

overrated hipster cig

Stronger and better tasting than any Marlboro or camel imo

have you tried Camel Reds?

I feel spirits get over hyped bc le all natural

Have not, have tried silvers tho and most full bodied Marlboros

silver is a lighter bodied cig. not quite a light but closer. Red is their full bodied if that's your thing.

winfield blues/golds

I quit like a month ago but the new camel turkish reds were patrician as fuck

>That packaging

lel. being a eurotard really does suck

>Cigarettes
>not smoking a pipe like a real fucking man

Best fedora post ITT

Ill Have to give them a try user

Ayyy you know it, keep hitting the tinysticks, user

Just got some DANK ass cigarettes to smoke to dark side, gonna get fuckin buzzed bro.

What are you fucking 14?

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Marb Reds w/ pic related

This
Fucking manchildren

>I enjoy destroying my body!

lmao I bet you also eat multiple burgers every day Amerifat

If you are asserting that cigarettes aren't addictive and expensive you are literally retarded

You could replace cigarettes in your post with heroin or alcohol and it would be exactly the same

Fucking kek
how insecure do you have to be to claim fucking smoking makes you manly

also
>Smoking
>Not the go to activity for edgy kids pretending to be adults

I roll my own...

Herm

I smoke a pipe mostly. My go-to tobacco is Captain Black Gold. It's what my dad smoked.

I know it's the "hipster" thing to do (whatever that means), but i'm an /out/doorsman and it just feels good to smoke after cooking the day's catch over a fire.

this is the exit-level cigarette

newport is the choice of fags and ghetto blacks

step up senpai

No, user.
Smoking, to me, makes men less manly and less attractive. It's a sign of poor self-control and a lack of judgement. I want my man to be strong, clean, and know how to handle his life, not a dirty skinny twerp whose breath smells like garbage.

I don't care what you want homo.

Oh, then go right on ahead smoking, I'm sure the ladies will just eat up that piss breath!

This

I don't really smoke unless I go out but these are the only ones I buy

>nonmenthol

newport menthols are disgusting on their own, I can't imagine how awful these must be

>not other people's cigarette butts

>been smoking Silk Cut for 9 years
>quit two months ago
>already noticing positive changes
>teeth are less yellow
>no more random chest pain
>no more loose as fuck stools and irregular stool movement (that was really fucking me up, I didn't even know that tobacco was the problem)
>more money to spend on healthier food, cinema, clothes
>started running, painful as fuck but getting there
>no more smelly clothes/fingers/breath/bedroom

The first two days of going cold turkey were horrible, I felt really drained and irritable. But it's worth it lads. Smoking is fucking poison and no one thinks it's cool anymore. You can do it Sup Forums smokers

Every time I've smoked in my life was because I had stress going on that I was too emotionally immature to deal with.

My smoke-free periods of life have always been my happiest. Quit now because it takes a fuckload of time to undo the damage and feel happy/get your energy back to normal levels again.

lel

that plus it also takes people a while to work themselves out of the habit, especially if you've been doing it for a while

How the fuck do people smoke as a stress relief? Every time I've smoked one I've felt like absolute shit for the next hour.

it's an impulse, not a logical decision.
it's just like drinking to escape your problems, it doesn't make them go away. it just temporarily replaces it with a different emotion

I smoke (mostly only while waiting for the bus).
Do lots of sports too to compensate that.

but during army service... man almost a pack a day.. everybody gets relapses there

A friend of mine told me that in his time in the army, he was in peak physical condition while simultaneously at peak tobacco consumption. He said it was quite ironic see everyone smoke right before a 10 mile run

Way to fall for the b8

B8d, do you guys not get that this is a meme

>not hating niggers and (((women)))
kys faggot

britfag here
not sure if you've got these thicc boys over in america
and if you do theyre prolly taxed to shit and uber expensive
but theyre sweet
(king size not smooth)

t. construction worker

American Spirit Menthols to some smooth jazz

Dont talk shit about cigarillos.

>not rolling your own patrician cigs

Hand rolled Domingo Vainilla or that shitty gas station ultra cheap tobacco if i'm too lazy to go to the tobacco store

I moved to a college town and the stereotype about depressed music kids smoking Turkish Royals is extremely accurate, myself included

Sometimes workplaces allow you to have smoke breaks which wouldn't otherwise be allowed if you didn't smoke.

For me its a bit like the stress relief when you are training. While smoking, I can concentrate fully on one activity and that distracts me from everyday problems.

Same here. I basically only smoke during the last month of school because nursing school has been utter hell. I have had some of the worst teachers in my life. I just keeps my mind off my stress enough so that I can get the menial bullshit I have to do out of the way. I also don't have any issue stopping smoking when school is over. The stress is much lighter just working vs school.

Also Camel Filters are my favorite, but I mostly smoke American Spirit Blues because they give me less of a craving. I mostly listen to black metal or some classic country when I smoke.

Just quit smoking a mix of Turkish Blend and Golden Shag from my local tobacco place. Used to roll my own smokes

Where the fuck are all you people coming from. Literally half of the people on my campus smoke cigarettes, and once you factor in people that only smoke when they're out drinking I'm sure that number goes way up. I was surprised because I assumed that all those anti tobacco ads finally got to people, but college students here smoke like fuckin crazy.

Where I went that wasn't the case at all. I'd say less than 10% smoked, and not many extras smoked "socially"

Where at? I'm going to college in Richmond, VA. I suppose it does make sense as this place is the HQ for Phillip Morris.