By having "white pride" you are actually devolving yourself...

By having "white pride" you are actually devolving yourself. Any gains you have made as a euro white fag are degenerated by insisting on having "White Pride", just like black pride, native pride, homo pride... by being buttheart white nationalists, you are acting like primitive niggers, Without self assurance that you are already of proud kinfolk.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites don't need pride or nationalism or cultural celebrations...
We are white.

Good point, OP, I am now rethinking my life

What does the picture of the tomato have to do with it tho

Blacks have pride

Mexicans have pride

Arabs have pride

Asians have pride

Whites are hitler

Why are you competing with them?

We're not. They can't compete.

Stay jelly shitskin.

Whites don't need their own fucking "pride". We are obvious winrars of earth.
Our pride is a given.

I'm as white as the driven snow

They have to rally up their base by having pride. Your pride is thru your lineage, by birth... and/or god given.

Jews have nothing on you guys

White penis is perfect.

Asians may be a tad more intelligent, but they lack physique and penis length.

I've always wondered why they aren't considered white.

Basically. If you're really superior than you would be ruling with an iron fist.

American whites lead the world in RV/trailer park household-item innovation. I've seen some sweet rigs.

No, whites should just be enjoying their lives wherever they want to live.

Whites are the most responsible in spending their EBT cards on the wisest assortment of walmart food selection.

Whites know best how to encourage the best rusting pattern on their pickups so as not to fall thru the floor. They've perfected the procrastination of their own particular toys.

Whites not only have but continue to lead the world in scientific and technological innovation across the board. Not only that, but we have defined it. Science (the scientific method, in particular) is solely the product of European thought. Much too is modern mathematics.

No. You grind out the rust, fill any holes with cat hair, surface fill with bondo, 600 grit until arm falls off, prime, paint, buff then wax the repair.

If it's just surface rust, 600 grit, prime, paint...

Whites in USA, Australia are know to be the rejected hordes of of parent countries. They are known as the "pale apes", in need of organized ritual and regular work schedule. The ones in England were so busted to begin with, mangled teeth and faces, it's no wonder we have such fat specimens of white pigs.

I just don't want my country turned into a ghetto living off the government.

Which is the direction a lot of western countries are headed.

...on the home front.

We know the most about expending as much motor oil as possible within a few hour span. Our motorcar races are the most sophisticated of recreation.

Whites know best how to organize their EBT/Rental assistance money so as to provide for their pale leaded spawn

Why does Steve Bannon always look like he's just come back from an AA meeting?

Got me there, both our cars are V8s.

bannon's a serious cokehead

no shit.

old man breitbart tried to keep up. heart attack.

now trump's up at 3am blowing lines with old man bannon, and shitposting on twitter.

can the donald keep up? we'll see.

Never took a penny from the government and would feel pretty shitty if I ever have too.

Stern for prez

Why? That's a stupid attitude. Assuming you work, you and your employer pay into government benefits. So you're saying if you were ever laid off from your job you wouldn't file for unemployment? That's stupid. You're entitled to it.

Yes, I'm sure you and Bruce both love to rev your V8's together

Because he's drunk all the time
And therefore does not go to AA meetings

Exactly, we pay for all those EBT cards or whatever they call welfare lately. I lose about $150-200 a week to keep that system going.

If less took those 'benefits', we would have to pay less in taxes. I know that must be nearly alien thinking in 2017.

no you retard its all middle eastern, jewish, italian etc and very little to do with whites

replace "white" with "black" Your argument is invalid

But whites take much more of that welfare money than anyone else countrywide. Whites also get the corporate welfare at the top.
Whites are, in actuality, the biggest drain on the system.

>If less took those 'benefits', we would have to pay less in taxes.
In reality if less took those benefits they would just see it as excess money and would cut taxes to the 1% even more. You'd still be paying the same taxes and they would give their buddies a break.

Reagan devalued the dollar in the 1980's, which is why no one can pay for their own shit anymore. Waiters haven't gotten more than $2.11 per hour since 1991.

Laziness isn't racial. The corporate, oil and farm subsidies are complete bullshit though.

Fuckers just don't know the Reagan years anymore, oldfag. Then 9/11 fucked them up into liking Busch. They were prime for the picking by demagogues like Trump.

It must be nice to be so ignorant. You see statistics indicating white people "take more of that welfare money" and stop there, before adjusting for the percentage of black people vs white people in the US. Please wake up. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

How can our pride be a given AND we don't have it? Seems like those two statements are contradictory.

and that's why it took off like wyldfire on Sup Forums. That's the target demographic... young white boys to be manipulated into demanding authoritarianism. It's fucking interesting what happened here.

Seig Heil!
Seig Heil!
Seig Heil!

Have people become more stupid over the years since Reagan or do the stupid people just have a bigger voice now?

That doesn't matter, asshat. The point of this thread is that no matter what anyone ELSE is doing, YOU are the largest drain even if you are the majority. You have more a responsibility to get off welfare than any mexi, musi, Or tranny I guess

>That doesn't matter, asshat
Says your dumb ass. Doesn't make it true.

Trump culture was intoxicating to these folks. Wrestling, being an asshole, being a boy with testosterone, a country white from the heartland ... they were dumbed down really hard post 911, needing of distractions before they got shipped over seas. Came back during obama, got their gi and went to community college all fucked up. Watched shitty tv... minimum wage stagnate since 2009.
iPhones. They were Jonesing for a spectacle.

So how do we keep the general riff raff from ruining this country even more?

We get educated as to what we have earned. We learn that we have been getting ripped off from our birth, and the fact that we have been manipulated by the .01% as much as any and all variety of monkey, porch and otherwise. And we use that knowledge to more easily relate to our fellow poorfags/Men. We organize and Robin Hood the fuck out of this hole.
Pitchforks and tin horns if necessary.

Ok. When all of that is said and done how do we keep this from repeating itself again down the line? We can put honest people into power but how do we make sure they stay honest once they're there?

You're either an idiot or intentionally being deceitful

The scientific method and Scientific Revolution are entirely a product of European thought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_revolution

The same holds for modern mathematics. The middle easterns/ arabs were the first to come up with the ideas that led to elementary algebra, but thats about as far as that goes. India came up with the idea of 0, which is very important, and the Chinese came up with a few results as well, but modern mathematics is founded above all on proof and that is unique to European mathematics. The jewish intellectual revolution was not very long ago. Newton had already invented calculus probably 200 years before they were every players.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Take a science or math class.All you will see are theorems and results from white people.

Pride comes from within. You don't need any outside verification of your pride.
Other folks may feel they have to demonstrate their pride in order to strengthen it, but we need not. Need.

White Pride = White Trash

Anyone that prides themselves on their genetics has absolutely nothing else going on in their lives. Why would you be proud about something you didn't even accomplish? Your parents fucked and you're you for that reason. If that's all you have to cling to just go kill yourself now.

Sure being white is nice, but to be all angry and proud about it? You're a fucking loser.

Pride is a sin mother fuckers

Muslims invented algebra and Egyptians invented math. With the help of mystics like Pythagoras sure. But Pythagoras represents the higher order. You can't attain that anyway if you demand to be a trumpfuck entitled fag --- I'm literally serious but with a modicum of respect

You're an idiot. I already said the arabs invented elementary algebra. Do you have any idea what modern algebra is? And the Egyptians didn't invent math anymore than the Chinese, Indians or Babylonians you stupid fuck. Literally 95% or more of modern mathematics was invented by white people. If you knew anything about the subject you would know this.

The hierarchies.
They don't know.
Satanic Quail Hunters too.

What have you done with it?
No essential scientific innovation in over 100 years. You establish a plateau and then you work your whole life to patch it instead of innovate. Case and point asphalt and tar. We patch it every year when, if we were a superior race of humanoids, would have already improved, adapted, and transformed our major energy consumptions. Instead CuckRus and we work to preserve the rich man's establishment instead contributing to the elevation of humanity.
Our priorities are wrong, but we think we are exceptional. Let's live up to Greek/Roman virtues and leave behind the shitty vice. We have settled. We even gave up on the moon.

TL;DR pride is a sin

>no essential scientific innovation in over 100 years
>what is the computer, what is modern probability theory, what is quantum mechanics, what is genetics
kys. promptly.

CucksRus

Daily life innovation in ANYTHING that involves plastic and oil-- we haven't done anything except maybe the cloud and sattelite

I was so outraged with your previous post that I only read the first two sentences (which I still maintain are fucking ludicrous), but upon having read the rest of it, I do agree with several of your points.

Just learn some fucking science, math and their history.