youtube.com/watch?v=qnwyULT3Uks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT IS WHATEVER YOU SAY IT IS
SPLIT INFINITY

cash > elvis

post bangers lads

/brit/ parliament sub edition

bf

well hello there reddit!!!!!!! welcome to the 'chon!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dEYYI1ii0AU

FUCK OFF

babestation

the gf went to sleep

Shit, now I'm getting WOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=aq7NEBFYpsY

gf just emailed me this

youtube.com/watch?v=pELKbz9HaoM

Recommend me some good comfy anime lads. Something that is not ongoing

Hila

youtube.com/watch?v=-mhgfXgwdls

your gf is fat and 3d

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4OtRsdXls

>person born 2002 wants to fuck
Think this may be too young 2bh
How do I decline

I don't drive and the nearest garage is an hour walk away through unlit country roads ;_;

Wish we still had fag machines

I was on 20 a day before New Year's. Quit for a few months using e-cigarettes and snus, had a fucking howler of a week and started again back to 20. Went without a cigarette on Wednesday, cadged a couple at the pub yesterday and cadged a couple tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1H2GYCyUrk

HELLO THERE REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kino's journey
think it's 12 or so episodes

The Prophet Muhammad's rise to power - the animated adventure - with all main characters replaced by little blonde girls.

You already seen Attack on Titan and Cowboy Beebop right

>british accent

>raised in India
>grills think i have a british accent
>???
>pic related

fuck you
>the yank who thinks everyone is from reddit is here

why haven't you necked yourself yet my good man?

youtu.be/4aeETEoNfOg?list=RDQMeq2PdSkT5GE

your gf pisses in a box of sand

Say "sorry but I do not partake in sexual relations with girls who were born after [year here]."

Granddad went to Oxford and has a posh accent, and also skipped out on WW2 for some reason he won't go into detail about

AMA

>girls hate it when guys dont take care of their appearance, its a big turn off to them
their standards are ridiculous

i'm not fat, ugly or unkempt, yet i'm still a KHV

it's just pointless, i don't even bother to try with women and never have

youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk

even brad pitt looked shit with long hair. gotta keep it short and neat

youtube.com/watch?v=o_cikTgwMXY

youtube.com/watch?v=hCJY-Ui9xa4

r3dditr3ddit productions is a failproof way of identifying a redditor.
it's reddit: the channel

who /radiohead/ here
who /altj/ here
21st century patricians get the fuck in here

i had a little lovee, now i'm back for moooarrr
set you spirits free, it's the only way to beee ee

the SEC declined to approve the buttcoin ETF

lovely news to go to sleep on

dumb frogposter

Saw it already. Good taste tho
Yes

icenonce

>girls hate it when guys dont take care of their appearance, its a big turn off to them

Some guys actually manage it somehow. There's a guy in my year who just suits the dishevelled look and manages to get around quite a bit with it. He's chilled out as fuck, a massive stoner and a pillhead though so gets away with kicking about in joggies and a denim jacket.

Legal tho

youtube.com/watch?v=mwq-T2CrJRU

>wahhhhh everything is reddit

get a fucking grip you autistic obese yank

would love to kick your fat bloated body

Not in front of Jesus it is not.

redditors are the only one constantly whining about redditors

he's dead lads

youtube.com/watch?v=swiL-LAiInk
So the guy singing here was brutally murdered in his own home along with his 2 young daughters and his wife, who owned a really cool little toy/novelty store I used to go to when I was a kid. The two crackheads that did it beat the singer, his wife, and one of the daughters to death with a bat after gagging and tying them up with an extension chord. They stabbed the other little girl in the lungs and she died, also bound and gagged, with the others in the basement. Then the crackheads lit the house on fire and fled. One of the killers was recently executed by the State of Virginia. Glad they put him down like the animal he was.

you sound a bit mad that I exposed you as the reddit browsing faggot you are
they even mention reddit in their videos. can't imagine being this deluded

Maisie or Sophie?

>i don't even bother to try with women and never have

That'll be why you're a KHV then. I'm short, fat, ugly and have terrible self-esteem and have still managed just by making some effort.

>Columnist Katie Hopkins Must Pay £24,000 For Libellous Tweets

and there's more

ahh yess

heard about this on a conspiracy podcast the other day and it really fired my nuerons
>One of our FBI insiders can confirmed the Intelligence community indicates John and Tony Podesta were in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3rd 2007– the day Madeleine McCann vanished.

>The Podesta brothers were staying with a friend named “Clem.” Clement Freud, the grandson of psychopathology sex expert Dr. Sigmund Freud, who was known to be a pedophile. This is a quote from our insider: “Of greater interest is that fact that Freud owned a villa in Praia da Luz.”

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/

doubt its true but the story they were telling in the show really fired my nuerons. according to them, clement freud invited the parents of maddy mccan to his home to have dinner soon after she disappeared because she felt bad but soon after his death it came out that he was a massive pedophile so that in of itself seems very sketchy

at least he is no longer stealing oxygen and a hospital bed

goodnight sweet prince

i'm more amused that you hold such an obsessive hatred with another website

get a grip on yourself. look yourself in the mirror, then slash your wrist

also has to pay 300k in legal fees

feeking a bit sick

>w-why do you hate reddit??
hmmm, this sounds a bit like something reddit would say

It's fucking bullshit. It's not fucking fair. I did try once and it just ended with me being laughed at.

I'm not putting myself through that again, ever. Women have never liked me. It's too late at this point to even bother catching up, I see no point.

I don't really care if you hate reddit, that doesn't mean you should cry about it in every thread.

>muh free speech

wish hopkins, milo etc. would fuck off. solely trying to be as controversial as possible contributes nothing to anything

tbf Willie MacRae was killed by unionist paramilitaries because he was going to expose a westminster paedo ring.

Hardly surprising the SNP are fairly warm towards Sinn Fein

>I don't really care if you hate reddit
you obviously do because you are still replying to me

Hopkins has BTFO many leftycucks

You got over it though, didn't you?

It's just a case of accepting that rejection isn't that bad and it's worth a shot.

Shy weans get nae sweeties

haha /brit/ is funny

kek

Because in every /brit/ thread you post in you make it your attention seeking gimmick to gain as much brownie points on here as possible by attacking potential redditors. It's just boring. As bad as the commieposters, gayposters and other assorted attention whores.

It's rather fascinating, observing the mind of someone who identifies so strongly with an insular interpretation of a fucking website.

>Willie MacRae was killed by unionist paramilitaries because he was going to expose a westminster paedo ring.

and what impact has she had? right wingers, left wingers, all hate her for being obnoxious.

she's a reality tv star, not a politician.

youtu.be/Hjiw6gmO4qQ?t=1m4s

Jesus watching just makes me harder

The Slits DESU.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnwyULT3Uks

Your body is a filter and is forced to deal with any contaminants you put into it!!

t. triggered leftycuck

>You got over it though, didn't you?

No. It pissed me off, devastated me and put me off the idea of ever pursuing a woman ever again.

ever thought it might just be I hate redditors as opposed to acting like I hate them for attention?

fuck off icenonce

>It's rather fascinating, observing the mind of someone who identifies so strongly with an insular interpretation of a fucking website.

**lights a fag**

Just realised, we say 'owt' a lot in the UK (the best parts) but you never see it written.

Why is that, lads?

>this is actually true

well fuck me

low quality thread this

doing a throwing my toys out of the pram

>It's fucking bullshit. It's not fucking fair. I did try once and it just ended with me being laughed at.

you have to keep trying and try again in different social groups. if theres a guy in a group who normally gets made fun of anyway who tries to suddenly make a radical change out of nowhere the people who see you are definitely going to make fun of you for putting the effort forward. they've already categorized you in a certain way in their heads.

and your ideas of grooming/dressing yourself well might have been a little misguided too. maybe you dressed in a certain way that was just funny to those people.

don't give up on yourself so easily lad

Which is equally as pathetic. Get over it you utter infantile gimp.

>the state of /brit/

When we do that it's a hatecrime

>you can only have an opinion if you're a politician

>britleftypol is kill

state of Sup Forums today, where it is acceptable to openly admit you love to browse reddit. back to redddit you go, easily triggered runtoid