Hey Dad I want you to meet my gf

>hey Dad I want you to meet my gf
What do you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L8BpcXYk76I
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
youtu.be/zERKsdTKoAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd fuck her in the ass and show you how is done.

Support it, but tell her to get a nose job

support his decision

>Doing their part to add good looking genetics to the pool
Got my approval
Just make sure you encourage exercise and weight loss after the babies

As long as she is mulatto and has a form of white in her genetics is good enough for me.

Come on, Tarzan! Let Cheetah alone!

Be a real whit emale, slap my son and tell him to go fuck his sister

Good job, son. Just keep fucking her well enough that she brags about it and her brothers stay mad.

thank you for fighting cuck memes my son

If you don't break up with her you aren't going to college.

>MFW this picture in the end white genes triumph

the wife looks almost 100% white, but she curls her hair and tans

>the one cuck who cherry picks black girls by how black or white they look
>"nope too many white features"
autism at work

Congratulate him on choosing a wife that is 44% less likely to divorce him and ruin his life

Get that bitch to picking cotton.

most negresses are ugly/not attractive but the rare few who are qts are like unicorns

you have to date one, theyre too special too pass up

If our son ever brings home a black girlfriend I'll sit him down and have a serious talk with him about how they tend to raise their kids. And the steps he'll need to take to ensure his children are raised right.

>"racist rhetoric" is what my husband would say.
I'm half black. Was raised by a black woman. And her only view was for me and my brothers to earn her shit. She didnt give a flying fuck that my brothers were slinging smack and pot so long as they brought her home a gucci purse.

Meanwhile Im the one that got smacked around because id rather do my homework.

Our son is the progeny of my husband, both are white. And they have that bullshit white guilt "im not a racist" bullshit going on. But the fact of the matter is don't trust a nigger woman with your offspring.

i don't like black features at all

I was just pointing that out because we know that one chick who was white blonde and blue eyed but everyone thought she was black and she actually looked black because she tanned and curled her hair.

spray that nigger off my porch with a waterhose

seems legit

Kek

Not let them have children until CRISPR is up and running for the public, then im making my children have extremely dominant blonde hair/ blue eyes genes homozygous

hang the nigger from the tree in my backyard

Call him a poosucking nummlor and punch him in the face.

>"hell yeah nigga COLONIZE dat ass my dude"
>"t-thanks dad"
:'^)

Hehehe reminds me of the "white male black female" on YouTube

>search it on yt
>videos of black girls talking about why they like white guy's
>main reason is cause they're respectful
>black guys in the comments
>fuckin traitor bitch da fuck u talkin bout

Many chuckles were had

Thats great, is he post-op or pre?

"your kids will be only half unemployed"

Nigger lover

Sing him a lil song

youtu.be/L8BpcXYk76I

Primae noctis

the same thing is still happening on Serena Williams instagram

a negress, second only to Michelle Obama in clout, gets engaged to a white man and negros are still chimping out about it

cuck memes are fun and games till COLONIZED happens

literally nothing wrong with giving a black girl what she craves

Fart in her cunt ;3

White guys with black girls is fucking god tier

Black girls with white features = instant boner

aesthetically WM/BF > BM/WF

Oh shit yeah I forgot about that. Kek, brilliant.

Tell him to never fucking speak to me again

Black women are better off dating/marrying white or east asian bros.

thats what black girls learn in college, in new england atleast

I'd be surprised that I have any kids especially one that is roughly my age, and one that looks nothing like me

Standard of living will be higher at least

>tfw you won't pump a black girls pussy with your cum

Remind him, it won't make him a Kang.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Hell yeah dude night destroyer!

youtu.be/zERKsdTKoAg

well, it's nice that you decided to get a pet, son. but i'm concerned about the depth of your emotional involvement with it.

you know, that hot little suzie jenkins is still single, and she seems to like you a lot. why don't you take her out and see if you can develop a relationship with a person?
your mom would be very relieved if you did.

>ywn get kidnapped by a hood black girl
>ywn get forced to eat her nubian goddess pussy
>ywn get raped as she forces you to COLONIZE her
:/

What's the deal with this video? I get its a Warhammer book but apart from that it's a nerdy kid reviewing a book? It gets posted all the time

I dated a black girl.

My dad wasn't happy. My family didn't like her, because she was black. So I broke up with her. I loved her. It was heartbreaking. I'm a bitch for doing so.

But I still feel like filth when I'm around them and there's a reminder. They make me feel like I'm subhuman because of it, and I can't help but feel disgusted with myself sometimes.

L, in another life it could have worked, forever and always I love you.

suck my cock you cuckold, you're gonna watch me pipe Dayshayla and youre gonna fucking like it

:(

what was her name user

Nice! Or have a QT black gf who is a total dominant
>get home from work
>gf in maid outfit
>wanna relax
>gf tosses you on the bed and uses you there and then

Now son! We're only doing what's best for you. Here's Suzys dildo. Giv it a suk you faggot

David. David Goldstein

why don't you put it in YOUR ass and give it a taste like the animal you are. Thank christ i didnt inherit your dumb cuck genes you fucking mongoloid

my sides

this is a /COLONIZE/ thread, not a cuck thread

I did that's why you got a taste of poopoo in ur mouth now :3c

#TROLLED SON! Dadda wins again! Also I fucked Suzy in all holes so you getting sloppy seconds!

*sits on black girls face*
Mmm good rimmage

why'd you kill it

who hurt you user

son once your done with da daddydildotime grab me an ice tea would ya? Gonna be here for a while

*peepees on girls tummy as she rims me*

Goo-bah!!

Heh.White guy here.
My black wife has two loving parents who've been married her entire life. Father-in-law is a skilled tradesman, busts his ass. Mother-in-law is a caring and affectionate grandmother to my child. Both her sisters are sharp, hard working young women. Wife is ambitious, goal driven, hard working, and an attentive mother to our toddler.

Me on the other hand. My earliest memories are of living in my grandmother's garage. I've been assaulted by every member of my immediate family. Carried weapons since I was 15. Mom is an alcoholic. Crazy little brother lives on welfare, does drugs, and plays video games. I brought habits with me that my my wife has had to deprogram ("Normal people don't yell at family members for small mistakes", "We don't need to save fast food condiment packets", "It's okay to throw away t-shirts and socks with holes in them", etc.).

My wife is a well-adjusted, hard working American. I am a nigger.

>Autism: The post

pics or it didn't happen
>standard Sup Forums response #2

holy shit, that is an absolutely disgusting statement. fucking nigger lovers

>I've been assaulted by every member of my immediate family

Sexual assault? Rape?

>The vast majority of the people here don't nor would never have children.

Huh emale huh, didn't know they had a name for that
Neat.

Get me an iced tea fatso! Me cummin here!!

Half black guy here:

Your girlfriend's experience is the very small exception to the rule.

Having grown up in "black culture" I can assure you that her experience is NOT normal for black children. Nigger women by and large view their children as an asset for self improvement and beat that view into their kids at an early age.

They place little to know value in intellectual capacities and instill signifigance in material capacities instead. The entire culture does this, but is fostered by the mothers.

Your story is anecdotally the exception to the norm on both accounts for her and you. And despite your shitty upbringing you still posses more capacity for empathy and mental capacity than even the best raised nigger.

Remember that this is a fucking black man telling you this. Do NOT trust black women when it comes to your kids.

Physical. "Domestic Violence" I suppose is the term when it's in the family.

Maybe they were just trying to toughen you up? Punch ur balls?

Dad lashes out violently when his feelings are hurt. With mom, it was mostly discipline, but there were welts and bruises sometimes. Me and my brother just fought, and I thought that was completely normal until I told coworkers about the time he tried to strangle me so I sliced his arm open with a kitchen knife. The room went quiet.

All kinds of folks. The ones at the NAACP meetings seem pretty conscientious.

I'd rather have a hot Moreana Latina Caribbean bang maid than a black American girl. All black girls now how to cook is mac and cheese and chicken.

>NAACP
Again. These are the rare exceptions.

Even college educated blacks have lower class performance and marks than their economically equivalent white peers.

In highschool, even the poorest wealth bracket white students outperform even modestly wealthy black students.

Our daughter is black, and I do everything in my power to steer her away from black culture because I know it only hurts her chances at success in this world.

"I didn't know you knew Cinnamon.... Sorry love, I have no singles"

Son, put her back in the shed. You know she ain't got rights

And collard greens, chili, lentils, black eyed peas, yams, sweet potato pie, dressing, pork ribs, potato salad, catfish, swai, tilapia, crawfish, turkey, and peach cobbler.

>Even college educated blacks have lower class performance and marks than their economically equivalent white peers.
>In highschool, even the poorest wealth bracket white students outperform even modestly wealthy black students.
Wait a minute. So you're saying that blacks can achieve the same economically as whites that outperform them academically? Go blacks!

I dated a biracial girl in highschool. She was gorgeous, dad was black, mom was Scandinavian, her folks lived together but never married because her mother's parents disapproved. Didn't date long,, though - she had issues like nobody I've been with before or since.

"Hey Dad, I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend" would be the harder question... Fine ass Nubian Queen like dat don't have no daddy that she ever seen.

my buddies sister....holy crap does she make me hard

Like father like son

You need to fight for yourself and what you want. Don't ever give up anything you enjoy or loved and if your family gave you shit for that. They don't love you more then there reputation. Just being honest. If you feel that way you need to talk to her and tell her you love her and it's your family not you.