>one day a 10/10 woman with tight body comes for a massage
>this_shit_can´t_be_happening_right_now.jpg
>she is pretty sweet
>we talk a lot while i do my job
>i try to be profecional but sometimes i grab some butt, i like butts
>then it happens
>i touch her vagina without asking while i saw her sleeping
>she wakes up
>i freak out and thinking (i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up)
>she just moves but doesn´t say aword
>stays quiet for the rest of the massage
I honestly don´t know what´s gonna happen next, if she´s gonna sue me or just won´t come any more.
She is a very known woman where i live and if she talks it will ruin me for ever.
What do i do Sup Forumsros?

If she didn't say anything then she'll just assume it was an accident.
And thus she probably won't say shit.

i did it several times...

Tell her it was an accident you autist, wtf. Its not hard to accidentally rub against a vagina or tits when giving a massage, especially when there's oil on her.

you're fucked buddy. prepare to be sued. beta cuck

Woah. You're about to get charged with federal sexual assault, and you're going to be put on a sexual predator list.
I just IP-traced you, then looked at new lawsuits, and sure enough, she put one in against you.
Better move to Canada while you can.

This is what happens when you're a beta OP

Learn how to channel your urges into productive vices or actually get laid from a woman

>Beta Cucks smh

Haha you're fucked now!

confirmed. lawsuit against a massager was just recently placed. pack your shit, OP

If she cared she would have got up, said something and left, not stayed to finish. Don't sweat it man, she might not be back however

You already goofed when you spelled profecional

Also, women aren't going for a massage to get grabbed by the pussy, you Virgin fuck.

not op but fuck off skid boy

I think you mentioned to say that you back traced him and the cyber police have been notified. He done goofed.

No one care whats you think... We're here trying to help OP out, and you're slinging insults at us... get a life.

In a few weeks someone else will be packing his shit.

OP dont worry, you are not in trouble, they are just trying to scare you, but next time befofe you start the massage, i think its better if you tell your costumers that if at any time they feel unconfortable with the massage, they should tell you, so there are no misunderstandings

MY BOY

Thanks dude, really needed that.

t. Luo Dong ?

what do you commend me to do.

>profecional

i said i´m trying.

It's a lie. I just IP-traced him and found out he's actually coming from the law office that is handling the suit. It's a ruse to throw you off the case so you can't get legal representation (or out of the country) in time.
Don't buy into it!

don't sweat it OP. Try to get some real pussy action focus on getting a gf you can fuck then this will all be better.

>people go to sketchy home business massage parlors and get naked

Timestamped massage table or this never happened.

>Hire a prostitute
>masterbait more
>drink more
>kill yourself

The world's you oyster kiddo

Did you make this thread on the job, OP?
You lazy motherfucker!

kek

yeah sure.

I would pay her to let touch that body

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Study English.

not necessarily.

she can't prove anything.

the fact that she did not file a police report right then and there and/or make a complaint this won't hold up in court.

'why didn't you file a police report?'
'why didn't you report this to the owner or the establishment?'
'why didn't you make a scene?'

a decent attorney would destroy her in cross examination, that is if it makes it to court. which it wouldn't based on the info that OP has given.

to OP: don't worry, she probably liked it or at least didn't mind it. but seriously consider learning basic social skills and getting a date. I'm sure you'll find someone because women like massages and you can incorporate this into some foreplay.

Newfaggot