Need testers. Anybody interested?
Also answering all questions for those who are interested
If enough interest, i'll post link to dev steam and client download

What is it supposed to play like?

yeah id love to test it

let's go OP i'll do it

Very interested. Looks like the old game Graal

post it

Generic 2D MMORPG Controls on a grid like pokemon, but with real time combat emulating MOBA-esque ability formulas

the game incorporates many of my favorite systems from other games including self made features like the ability to rob NPC houses

You should make this like Realm of the Mad God before the buyout P2P bs happened, but with PvP enabled throughout the entire world without there being any safe spots outside of the town where you spawn.

if there's a bit more interest from other people i'll post the links. gotta make sure people actually want this so i don't come of as a shill

graal was the shit

RoTMG was more of an instanced bullet hell game with a hub. this is an open world that plays like an RPG

I wanna test, my dude

bumpity bump i wanna plaaaayyyy

by not posting it now isn't shilling by wait for more people to show up don't become like EA op

okay how can i test it?

Bullet hell implements could be fun. Like dungeon challenges?
Sounds cool though, Id give it a try. The thing really stopping me from playing mmos is the graphics requirements (and subs) so i'd be down.

>]
game download:
>puu()sh/tJ25U/769d586086.zip
replace () with dot

dev stream link:
>twitch()tv/oldworldrpg
replace () with dot

run Intersect Client.exe one extracted and register in the client
also, someone please upload virustotal scan

Bullet hell doesn't work in here because the game works on a grid system and systems are programmed to be played on a grid such as NPC pathfinding. Too late to change now, and it was intended to be like this anyways.

Sorry to disappoint

Nice, my dude

u gud. Still downloading test tho

Well, you could also create a seperate project! Just be sure to release your code so when you become a money grubbing asshole we can continue to have fun.

I didn't make the engine for this game, I don't have the knowledge to write my own netcode yet. I'm doing C# for school right now. The project will be open source soon, more info can be found under the stream.

sorry i didn't mention this earlier, i'm a maccuck, can i still play??