Why is the reCAPTCHA so hard /b? Is Kek angry with us?

Why is the reCAPTCHA so hard /b? Is Kek angry with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqJAnQTwmJs
youtube.com/watch?v=GNm5drtAQXs
7orbetter.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UuzGKYb-9QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not hard

It is hard.

My recaptcha is the typical word one, such as >file related was my recaptcha yesterday

Mine is select the fucking street sign again and again or select 3 stores and it will show me some pixelated mosques from Iraq taken with a fucking potato

Lol that's on the web version of Sup Forums, if you use clover you don't get those.

This is now a dubs get thread. Fuck off.

>declares dubs get thread
>doesn't get dubs
Fuckofffaggot.jpg

Stfu I can get dubs any time I want

>anytime I want
>no dubs

i didnt want to nigger

Do it now then user
Show me the power of getting dubs on demand.

SoSometimes I make myself get singles so the mods won't find out about my illegal dubs farm

Okay user, okay.

Dubs get

Tbh mate I find I kinda funny that a singles fucking low born peasant is even questioning me. I've gotten dubs in this thread 3 times

I'll take care of the doubles. You have enough to worry about

Need proof. Ive gotten all the doubles in this thread.

You see this? This is an illigal double made by us. We pump out millions of these a day. The mods can't know.

easy

There are no doubles. You got singles.

please try again. still dont believe you

Hey now friend, no need to be angry just nrcause we're making the best dubs around

MFW it wants me to draw around a sign, and I'm on my phone...

or how about when it goes full on Nazi mode and tells you to copy and paste a page of gibberish? Haven't seen that one in a while.

penis

The drawing one is easy, you just basically "click" (tap) around the sign shape with your finger but you only get 4 "clicks" (taps) to make the shape on phone.

People don't call me Danny D Doubles for nothing friend.

>721400935
i can get dubs too?

You're right, Sandy S Singles.

ravioli ravioli gime the dubs i deservioli

kek

The use these to check and train machine learning.
It is a way to crowd source big sets of data and use statistical analysis to either check how well a neural network performs or as training.

Guess you didn't deserve them, like me.

Listen friend, I just popped two double in one sittin' and I don't much fancy a kek comedown, so I decided to get singles.

Only if you're retarded nigger

crap

I like you user you make me giggle

i get dubs from god

check em

fuq

you sure like to make boys happy :^)

Non of you seem to be gettin dubs, shame. If only there were someone on the market pushin illigal dubs on the sly.

so friendly with boys too ;^)

Wadup wit pepele not getting dubs?

We'll you boys have my number. Its 99. I'm gon hand it over to my partner in crime he deals with high value cargo if you catch my drift. You can call him Qaudron Q Qauds.

You're making me blush

Thats why you need a Sup Forums pass! For a limited time offer, the Sup Forums pass can be yours for just $19.99! Why deal with captcha? What compells you to persistently shitpost when you have to type in the captcha every time?

For me, its Sup Forums pass. Buy today.

I'll make your cheeks turn purple user

ok

ha ha, you're a faggot.

WHAT SORT OF FUCKIN SHIT SHOW IS THIS? NO TRIPS OR QAUDS FUCKIN USELESS! If only you could buy Qauds on the down low.

That sounds like it would hurt

Only niggers would have image ideas that make it inaccessible to get it right to a real human.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqJAnQTwmJs

It's like seeing the pic related and getting both at the same time and going WTF.

It isn't

I'll kiss em better

Look lads you see this guy standin behind me that is a singles you don't wanna be like him so start pullin you fucking weight, we can't supply you all with dubs the pigs will sniff us out

Are you legit gay user?

all new fags, IIT GET DIGITS

ofc not, I'm only into feminine boys

Use Overchan downloaded from f-droid (google play version is crippled), then you get the same reCaptcha as the web version.

Never really understood why clover is so popular app.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNm5drtAQXs

ATTACK KEK COMMANDS IT ( SEE THREAD )

i was watching the x files and they're hunting this beast and i thought this was the only thread i could share it in

Guys like I said before this Is now a dubs and high value cargo thread. If you're down on your kek luck and need a cheeky boost of dubs just let me know

>Why is the reCAPTCHA so hard
busy night on the chan

you faggots got nothing better to do on a saturday night?

>Sup Forums
sorry, what am i thinking? of course you don't.

7orbetter.com/

They are sapping the power of Kek's 7

ATTACK THEM I COMMAND YOU

You sound like nazeem, you cuck.

Because why would you want to use the normal recaptcha? This recaptcha is the best

I'm not femboy, I'm 6'3"..

But the real fat cat at the top of this molehill is ol' papa Kek, Rumour has it he deals in a rich stock of quints and even octs

youtube.com/watch?v=UuzGKYb-9QM

well thats even better, you can reach on top of things to dust em off etc
bye user

Was that on Hard Copy? I think I know her.

Alright, I just want to say two things,

First off, The only way you can find a captcha to be hard is if you are blind, a female, or a welfare melon eating hoodlum, I suppose if you were chinese you might get eyestrain by always having your eyes so close to the scren as well....

Second off: That pepe is the best pepe I have ever encountered in my journeys through the wild Sup Forumsrother, I mean, shit. I thought it stopped at alex but now im preoven rawng.

ATTACK

The mods have been after papa K for years now but still nothin. They even caught qaudron a few times. Shit man. Maybe I should get out of the dubs game before its too late.

Bitch nigga caint get no dubs righ noe nigga I hit yo ass wit a glock. bitch yaht yaht wahta wahta

k3k nigger no you havent, I see what you do kike. I am your mom. Therefore You know I installed some of dem cameras in da bazem3nt

Sheeit praise papa K

roll xd

DAS RIGH MOEFUKKA WE DA SOUJIAS UH DUH ROKKA SHOKKA OWL PEICE!

pull uup da glock, roll down my cock, get in wit spock, white ass go pop, lookin ass nigga, what you wanna say, 7you little pookie ass nigga!?

Gentleman gentleman, please, this is a civilized dubs shall we say party. To much noise will draw the sharks and you see they will take our dubs by force. So please be friendly for keks sake

Dubs

For they did not hear the beckon of their master.

Tonberry Pepe? Thanks for the Pepe OP. I'm playing final fantasy right now.