Yo.. I'm legit terrified right now. I woke up like half an hour ago...

Yo.. I'm legit terrified right now. I woke up like half an hour ago, I needed some time to come to my senses and process what the fuck just happened...

So I was "dreaming" or "sleeping" or whatever was going on, I was positioned on my side towards the wall. I sleep on a bunk bed, with my bro below me. I'm 20, bro is 10. It's 6:45 right now, I might've woken up around 6:10 or smth. Doesn't matter. What I'm going to tell you might sound like a joke or something, but I shit you not, I woke up with my entire body tingling with a weird sensation and my heart racing fast.

So as I said previously, I was sleeping on my side turned towards the wall, and I believe I started waking up, becoming aware or whatever. I think I was looking towards the wall, when I shit you not, something pulled onto me from behind. I was only sleeping in my pants and I didn't feel my pants getting pulled, but more like as if I had a rope tied around my stomach and back, and someone pulling onto it.

At first I thought it was my brother, since he is sleeping below me, and I thought like "Hell, he never does this, what does he want?", and the very next moment, I shit you not, I was lifted up in the air (no I wasn't floating you autist) by the same "rope" I described earlier, and I felt being held up/lifted up/whatever ghostly fucked up sensation that was, and pushed all the way towards the wall I was looking at, and towards the corner of my bed and my room. I think I was aware during all of this.

As soon as this episode finished, I turned around to see nothing, and I turned on my phone's flash and just tried to get to my senses, and try to process what in the fuck just happened. I'm legit scared now. This happened half and hour ago.

is that you actual bed in picture?

sleep paralysis?

seconded. They legit feel real.

You ok man? You wake up your brother?

it was more than likely sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis has the tendency to feel real.

it's this dude. you're fine

It's just the simulation fucking with you.

You're the same dude who was just posting about seeing shit with his eyes closed
go back to bed autist

Never heard about OB(Out of Body experience) fucktard?

It was likely your mother picking you up from that 3/4 crib you sleep in as a 20 year old man-child.

Possessed

DEF sleep paralysis... Shit whackadoo yo straight up

In sleep paralysis he would not move an ich nor have the feeling of being pulled etc. While being fully aware after waking up he would struggle us fuck to move a muscle but it would be impossible.

Yes. A glitch in the matrix. kek

TLDR?

Yep. That's where it happened.

I thought so too, but didn't make sense since it always happened when I slept on my back, and also I feel like I could tell what was going on. I legit think I felt and saw being pushed towards the wall...

Bro is still asleep. I was too scared to go back.

Dude I woke up like half and hour ago and made a thread. No clue what you're on about mate.

learn to read fucking tl;dr faggot.
He was having not intentioned OB

I have had almost every sleep paralysis scenario you could think of get over it OP

don't be spooked op
your brain was probably in between sleep and wake, so that's why it was very strange, but felt so real
try to get some sleep and don't worry about it

> I sleep on a bunk bed, with my bro below me. I'm 20, bro is 10.

This is your only problem here. wtf

sleep paralysis or something similar OP

at least you didn't hallucinate and see an evil little man like me when I was a kid. anyone else see crazy stuff?

I had it happen to me once I tried screaming (mind you I was....10 at that point)

kids often see "crazy shit" coz they are still kids and their mind ins't closed for such incentives

dude... thats creapy haha

What's wrong with having a bunk bed? Also, don't derail. This has nothing to do with it.

Was spooky AF

A lot of people with sleep paralysis report a floating sensation.

i've had sleep paralysis twice (both when i took a melatonin after taking a xanax) and its fucking horrifying when you don't know what it is.

sounds like somnambulism gone wrong.
maybe just a one-time phenomenon.
try to replicate it.

humans have slept near each other as families for thousands of years, i don't see why this is a problem.

I never saw anything, but I once heard a really loud fucking scream in my ear. But I knew it was paralysis back then. This shit on the other hand felt like I was being pulled up by a ghost. Shit scary af. Also a couple of days ago, I felt ringing while falling asleep, it happened a couple of times in a row, I was sleeping on my back, and I could tell I was falling asleep. I heard the ringing getting stronger, and I just stayed calm but never fell asleep. Then I just switched positions and fell asleep on my side.

YOU SLEEP IN A BABY CRIB!

there's a board for bullshit ghost stories like this. /x/. they love this stupid shit there.

for people with sleep paralysis, I discovered a life hack that may help you regain control of your body.

open and close your eyelids repeatedly as much and as hard as you can. within 10 seconds you will wake up as normal. scared shitless and probably won't go back to sleep for awhile but it works for me.

I really fucking hate it when my body goes to sleep and I'm still perfectly aware. scariest shit ever.

I'd love to never have to do that honestly. The weird thing is, I never felt any of my body parts move, it was as if someone picked me up and pushed me. Didn't feel a muscle move. And yeah, it's like sleeping on your side, and someone grabs you by your ass and pulls you up. Ever weirder.

hahahahaha

I wasn't trying to make a ghost story you fucktard. I'm describing what happened to me literally an hour ago and terrified me as fuck. It is probably a sleeping disorder fucking with me, it happened for the first time this way and scared the shit out of me. Nothing wrong with trying to find out if other people have had the same experience.

I usually don't stay paralysed for longer than like 5 secs. I try to forcefully move any limb of my body that I can, and I usually come out of paralysis like 5 secs later. I've heard stories of people being paralysed for 10 mins or even longer. Wouldn't wanna be in their skin...

I have sleep paralysis form time to time. parts of my body can move and i can't 'feel' them, just as you describe.

sometimes when my brain is very active, like from a day of work and I start falling asleep, i'll hear a sudden loud noise and I'll be awake as fuck, even though it's quiet around me. it has to do with your brain wave cycles, sleep clock, and ultimately your lifestyle.

you need to adopt a regular sleep habit

You were not fully awake and you hallucinated all of that.

I used to have similar experiences back when I was younger.

Spooky "Aliens" and ghosts are not a real thing, grow up.

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG

don't worry, user
there was a glitch in the matrix

you're back online now. go back to sleep.

I hope you meet Phoenix Lights

This is just based on my experiences, but I don't believe it was sleep paralysis tbh. I've had sleep paralysis twice and it really doesn't give you the feeling of being able to move/limits your movement. First time I literally couldn't move and forced to stare at the side of my pillow until I could. Second time I couldn't move and watched shadow-like creatures dance along the walls (fairly common in sleep paralysis)

You were astral projecting pwussyboi

Fuargggg, I never said it was a ghost. But legit felt like a horror scene.

I guess you're right, my sleeping schedule is fucked up. I rarely get spooky crap like this happen tho. Now just might be the time to fix this.

Shit. I wish I took the red pill.

Yeah, I legit felt being moved without moving an inch myself. But as someone already said, I actually might've moved but couldn't feel my legs moving or something, like deactivated nerves or some shit. Spooky

wait are you serious? that is your actuaI bed?

OP you sleep in a baby's crib. Get your affairs in order.

Yeah. Homemade. It's older than I am. Why you guys taking a piss on my bed? We gotta be economical and save space. Whoever came over never made any autistic remarks towards my bed. This is the first time I hear people give a shit about my bunk bed kek

considering sleep paralysis happens pretty much when your mind is awake but your body isn't fully awake it is highly possible it was sleep paralysis. Maybe with your body still trying to wake up with your brain spamming signals it made your muscles spasm causing this

There is no way that is a bunk bed. Go back to your crib and drink some warm milk from your mom's tit.

I enhanced the wall and found this

I'm not at all! I like the bed dude, it's just you're 20 and it seems a bit babyish? I'm NOT making fun, I understand about being economical. I would sleep in that bed

are you from the states?

>I photoshopped the wall and did this

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THE PHOTOSHOP DOESN'T EVEN LINE UP WITH THE CORNERS OF THE CEILING/WALL

Dude.

Nope, Eastern Europe. Honestly I never thought about how it looked since I've had it for a longer while now. Inherited from my cousin. It was home made, so might look a bit fucked.

Yeah, I think some weird episode of sleep paralysis most likely.

> 20 years old baby crib shared with 10 year old bro

dude i think your little brother is more of a fucking man than you, do him a favor, shut the fuck up and go back to bed, he needs rest for his 10 year old things in the morning not all this fucking faggot ghost ruckus ur fucking beta bitching about.

:^(

I SHIT YOU NOT.
>OP is a complete fucking faggot with 10,000 cocks slamming around in his throat. Don't even read this trash garbage thread. MODS delete this shleck it's fucking garbage posted by human garbage. Learn to talk coherently without drawing gunfire from every nearby citizen.

I've had it since I was a preteen, in my 30s now. It's probably this, user. It feels terrifying, but you're 100% safe.

This makes sense. In America that looks more like a crib than a bunk bed but I understand where you're coming from. It looks comfy, not sure why people are giving you so much shit over a bed. I have so many questions Imao do you have contact info?

Where aliens beam into your room and paralyze your spine to do weird things to you. What sucks is, you know those people who one day wake up as a paraplegic and don't know why? Sleep Paralysis

>Im a grown adult that sleeps on a bunk bed
>Im 20 and I share a room with my little brother

well, I've already found 2 problems OP.

I typically experience pressure on my chest during sleep paralysis, but have a handful of times felt like I was being lifted upward. Sleep paralysis and hypnogogic/hypnopompic hallucinations are crazy. A lot of reported alien abductions are probably these things. Also the source of older myths and folklore, like the night mare, old hag, succubus and shit are likely from people experiencing sleep paralysis.

Don't think I'd want to disclose something like that over on Sup Forums.

Ok buddy. Go back to your feminine dick and loli threads then.

Ok I'm done with this thread. Found out what I came for. Thanks to those who actually contributed. The rest of you can suck a dick.

I can give you my kik or skype if you want and you can contact me?

I used to see dark figures standing in the corner of the room. Terrifying. Thankfully haven't seen anything since my late teens. Now it's just the paralysis.

This.

Oh my god OP call an exorcist

2AM here,
Been 48 hours awake now, and I spent all day on a loud ass beeping tractor doing 10 hours worth of work here at home.(Nothing is more mind numbing.)

All I need to do is read this thread and go to sleep, this is gonna be fun!

sleep paralysis. careful bro might get heart attacks if your old.

spirits live among us I don't know how to describe their impact on our world but once you are knowing about it it becomes easier to realize. Maybe this is all because I used an Ouija board when I was a kid but you can feel their presence. sometimes you can feel the cold air rush to you, you can feel their weight on you, you can hear things they do (open cupboards and drawers, stomp loudly, shake locks, turn on/off electronics. it is creepy but the less attention you pay to it the less you notice it. the more you feed it the more it happens. I have done voice recordings while just chilling and I have caught voices on a few. I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up from remembering the experience I am about to talk about. outside of my bedroom when I was young, probably 12 or 13 at the time, I had a motion sensor light and my bed was on the wall corner by my window, the motion sensor was on the outside of my window and from my bed I could see a little slit around an inch from the blind not fully fitting and being at an angle. every time the motion sensor light went on I would look to the crack just to make sure I didn't see a person because we also had cats that made it go off. now this time I saw a big person walk by so I was scared and kept looking at the spot, a little while later it was walking back the way it came and I shit you not it felt me staring at it... it stopped dead in its tracks at the crack in the window and looked me dead in the eyes. it had yellow eyes that were shaped and looked like a cats eyes and that is why I call it my "werewolf" experience. I have tears to my eyes from having to relive this typing this right now.. I put my blanket over my head and just waited for what felt like forever and when I finally took it off the light was off and it wasn't seen since, I would have ran upstairs and told my step dad, but my sisters old room which was next to mine had the hallway going straight down from hers mine was off to

I'm 20 and I slept in a hotwheels plastic bed frame up until about 2 years ago when i moved out...

That shit was rad...

the side, and her blinds were open since she didn't live there anymore and her door open or else I would have sprinted down that hallway and told my step dad to grab the gun I was so scared.. one more experience I had was not a spirit I don't think I have no clue what it was but I was sleeping in a friends garage with another friend and we each were on a couch, I woke up because I thought I felt a huge rat running circles in my sweatshirt and I could see the sweatshirt moving in the sense that there was one so I threw it off and it stopped for a second and then it started right back up again and I threw my shirt off and was just like what the fuck and confused as hell my friend woke up at some point I have no clue but he thought I was tripping but I literally felt and saw that and I have no clue what it was to this day, was about 5 years ago this experience.

did you actually? I guess I can't judge. I wet the bed untiI I was 17 so! I'd Iove to see pictures

Just remember that feeling and how an user literally raped someone and has them bound in a box right now.

rip the god thread of the month

Take a picture of your butthole with timestamp so we can see if you got ghost-fucked.

a madman posted cp in that thread