Explain the food in the box

Explain the food in the box

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/entertainment/Stranger-Things-Season-2-41994814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it a magic box that transfers food to the other dimension where El is stuck now?

Fuck. Is this Stranger Things? Can you people use the spoiler tag? Fuckers. You have lees respect for people than I for Michael Bay

Faggot
I was thinking similar but it doesnt explain how he knows shes there?

The picture doesn't spoil anything. Kill yourself, namefaggot.

It means she's (hopefully) still alive.

oh fuck it must suck to know that El dies

sorry

its feeding the monster

Her and the monster are one, just as she said. She's alive, but in monster form. Eating Eggos.

El's dead.

El has achieved her final form and is eating eggo's

So you think she's roaming the forest?

Fuck you.
She's still alive and as pretty as always.

Reminder el is kill

its clear there will be a sequel with that hook so yeah maybe shes alive

Ugh, I really hope they do standalone seasons, i don't think they could make another good season out of this premise

They left enough open at the end to do another season, but I'm not sure how they could justify half of it.

>popsugar.com/entertainment/Stranger-Things-Season-2-41994814
>The hope is that it feels satisfying but that we left room and that if people respond to it we can go back into this world. But if we do get to go back, it's not a second season as much as a sequel.

Please don't fuck it up.

They left some things open. I'd be okay either way, if they do another, or leave it.

An anthology style would be awesome though.

Holy jesus...
What is that!?
What the fuck is that!?
WHAT IS THAT TV!?

I felt like the second half of the season was a major letdown after the first half. Nearly all sense of mystery was gone with the scene of nancy and the tree. And they cant really replicate it now.

Anyways, why were all characters stupid? Everyone thought themselves rambo and did all kinds of stupid shit like entering that festered womb-gate thing without knowing what it is. It takes you out of the experience when you know they are stupid just for the sake of getting the characters in trouble

Agreed that the mystery was gone by the third or fourth episode, and by the end everything was left explained.

A new season with a new story and setting but with a similar feel would be better.