Anons around the globe. We the leafs need your help. If you are in a country where the cops don't do shit...

Anons around the globe. We the leafs need your help. If you are in a country where the cops don't do shit, you are more than welcomed. Pretty much, we can exploit this moment. The Muslims are reacting pretty hard to the attack that happened in the mosque. Already two fellow anons got arrested for "inciting hate". I have a plan

Bump from 'berta

go on

El bumpo meme

Let's hear it

deus bump

Bump from 'berta
Let's get on with her then bud.

Pretty much
>Go to any social networking sites
>Create account
>Join Muslims groups in Canada and tell them Alexandre Bissonnette did nothing wrong

Who is 'berta?

that kinda sucks.

Is that one of the shooters? Wasn't there 2?

Vote pc

The Muslims are saying that they are "moderate" , that they are peaceful people. We have the opportunity to engage them and make them angry, we have the opportunity to make more Canadians wake up to who they are.

Alberta, y'know like 2nd grade geography stuff... its difficult

More Canadians -> posting on Muslim only social media pages.

It is pretty simple, but the moment is gold. You will cause them to react.

if your plans were worth shit you wouldn't be posting on a taiwanese barbecuing board at 11PM on a Saturday you mong

Berta is a common nickname for Roberta down here, and I've never once in my life heard Alberta shortened to berta. So fuck right off you stupid snow nigger.

Rustling Muslim''s jimmies has no curfew

Snow nigger
Kek/11

I must try.
>Yesterday I saw a bunch of Muslims speaking of the attack the screaming islamophobia
>Saying whites where racists bigots
I went to school and
>College teacher and class speaking of islamophobia
>I say "islamophobia" is a lie
>Get sent away and got reported for hate speech

Ontario Arab here.
I fucking hate all the pc syrian love fest going on. This aint my Canada.

Fuck off safespaces

Canada belongs to no one. Aboriginal peoples were just viking slaves.
The earth is to share with one another. Except sand nigger, camel jockey, Muslim, shit brained, dress wearing, child raping, rag headed fags from the middle east

I guess we are fucked then leaf Sup Forumsros. We could always leave bacon at the mosques from time to time, that always pisses them of. And a little secret, if a mosque is going to be built in your region, butcher and burry the pig in its ground, they will be obligated to move.

Are you a Muslim?

There's 2 mosqes near my house in about a 7 minutes drive from one another. And both have Christmas lights on them. Leave them on all year around and turn em on over the holidays. Makes me want to burn the place down.

So, you are retarded?

Is this why the left is winning? Because the majority of right is people like you?

Lol
No

I believe in god, but I also know I am a unrepentant heathen, and hedon.

I love fucking and drinking and Bacon

They act as tolerant as they must to make the people believe they are pacifist. They act friendly to you until you criticize them. They lie to you and the worst thing is that they their children to hate "infidels"

Bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Did you mean turn then off? bc you wrote turn on for holidays

Well alright, have you read a holy book? Your parents are from what religion Sup Forumsro.

>Left is winning
>Literally dying without a trace

Top meme.

Welp. How about a sexy Muslim thread¿