I just realized something. I have never seen a fat Asian in person over the age of 3...

I just realized something. I have never seen a fat Asian in person over the age of 3. Seen my fair share of fat white guys, and white black dude. Seen to many fat Mexicans, but never a fat Asian. WTF? Any Asians reading this, what the hell is your secret?

>white black dude

The secret is

You're a dumbass suburban hick fat kid

And you apparently don't understand what Asia is and have never seen, like, Sumo wrestlers, just off the top of my head

Please shoot yourself before you grow up into a Trump voter

Lmao, oops. Ignore my terribleness.

I see several every day, although to be fair I work retail.

LoL, I said in person. I've seen sumo wrestlers and shit dude. In addition, weeb alert.

>I have never seen a fat Asian in person over the age of 3
You should get out more.

Chinese people have pretty high obesity and diabetes rates but their fat tends to focus on their stomach rather than evenly distribute throughout their body.

tbh you haven't been looking hard enough

traditional Japanese people don't eat meals
they eat consistently small portions throughout the day and I'm not talking snacks or a bag of chips I mean bits of fish & rice or a bit of meat.

have you ever seen a fucking sumo wrestler of kim jong un?

You've never seen a fat asian lady. In what kind of world do you live in?

You've never seen a sumo wrestler faggot?

Shut up faggot just because you live in cousinfuck Alabama doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

vancouver fag here. plenty of fat Asians here. especially Koreans.

Never seen a sumo wrestler?

theres plenty of fat asians. you just wont see us morbidly obese because that would be shamefur to famiry

Oh, other people said it, didn't read

>what are sumo wrestlers

remember when sumo wrestlers were known as the biggest fat fucks ever?

google image sumo wrestler right now.
I bet you've probably seen bigger people than that walking down the street havent you?
they are now the same size/smaller than the average fat person.
body positivity activists and other tumblr related retards have tricked people in to getting so fucking fat that sumo wrestlers now seem small.

jesus fucking christ.
also to answer OP's question, since gooks dont have the cancer that is "SJW's" just yet they dont have to worry about "discriminating" against fat people so they just point out to each other when one of them is getting a bit fat and then that person knows to cut back.

plenty of fat asians loool

>never seen a Chunk

dude, leave your basement once in a while

ITT: autists who don't understand what "in person" means

I remember reading that in some asian cultures, being overweight is much more of a concern than the west and aren't afraid to be blunt about it. I've heard of Americans going to Japan and they Japanese asking the person, "Why are you so fat?" They don't mean it in a dickish way, but it's meant to be out of concern. When I went to Hong Kong a few years ago, I saw big people, but not on the scale of people in the US. Most of their fat people were our chubby people.