Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

i'm so close to being done with my school work

and to think if i had done it yesterday I could have worked on my car and gone to akihabara today

life is suffering

Vivian James claimed.
What's up?

Classes are okay, plenty of work, test coming up. Besides that, I had a great time talking with some dudes about our gun collections at the last community group. The people you find man, I swear.

Also found an old .22 bolt action in the shed out back- been working on 'restoring' it (translation: soaking it in a tub full of rubbing alcohol for several hours so you can at least be in the same room as it and not need nose plugs)

>tfw wasted friday and now will have to spend much of today finishing school work

I know that feel

Anything new on the frontier?

I'm just starting some schoolwork that was due on Thursday. Fortunately my professor gives a grace period, but why do I do this to myself
>akihabara
You're in Japan?

Automatically won.

Helllloooooo

still here

the worst part is now i won't be able to do anything for another 2 weeks, cause that's when I have the next weekend off.

I have no grace period, I just saved 3 classes worth of homework for sunday and it's due by midnight...
And yes, I am.

I know that feeling, turning in homework minutes before midnight lol. I'd love to visit Japan someday.

QOTTD:
>Are you having a super bowl party tomorrow?
I am. My family and friends are getting together and make tons of ribs
>I'll probably stay in my room all day and post here

Ohayou.

Claimed.

>>>/blogposys/

Oh right the game is tomorrow isn't it. I almost forgot. Right now just playing WoWs like usual
RIP

Yes, I'm going to a friend's house

Eh, that's decisions for you. I prefer to get shit out the way first and then relax later for the peace of mind. I know myself too well, if I don't do it then and there, then it won't get done until the last minute.

Ready for tomorrow?

Yeah, sometimes you never know what you'll discover about some people once you get to know them. In a good way, of course. What would make that old bolt action stink it up so badly?

Tomorrow is the Superbowl?

How is your Saturday? What is the most interesting thing you've done/ seen today?

No

Ouch, that sucks.

I have way too much to be doing as well and a math test come Tuesday. Don't think I am preparing well tbh.

Is Love Live much good? I am not a huge fan of idol stuff but I'm willing to give it a shot.

>spending several hours of a valuable sunday to watch overpaid minorities crash into each other

No thanks lad

Yes. Go Patriots.

Hell yeah! I'm driving to my friend's tomorrow, drinking a lot, and watching the Falcons take home some rings

NASA has two missions lined up. One will visit an asteroid called 16 Psyche, and the other will visit the visit some Trojan asteroids near Jupiter. They're called Psyche and Lucy, respectively. Hopefully, they'll tell us more about our early solar system.

Florida heat, humidity, never being cleaned, improper storage

I have an air rifle sitting behind my desk only for about 3-4 months and it's already beginning to rust

>misaki

>having friends
>watching football
Get off my Sup Forums you damn roasties

Bad feels, man.

Japan is quite fun, I enjoy it a lot, especially the car scene and weeb scene.

No, I don't care for football.

Well yeah, I well realize I'm dumb for procrastinating, and I do it every time.

I have my Japanese midterm tomorrow as well, rip. Good luck on your math test though.

I'll be honest, I've never watched it, a friend just introduced me to the girl and I find her gifs cute as hell. I'm not much one for those kinds of shows.
>

I forgot to add a photo to that.

Its not that hot in florida, retarded
t. south floridian

Are you from Japan, or from somewhere else living there?

>roasties
Stop forcing this shit, It's a normalfag.

shut up faggot.
Fucking roastie

>Sports

Yep, gonna be pretty similar to what you stated, except we'll also be having fajitas, sausage, and a brisket to go with the ribs. I'll be watching the game though since I enjoy the sport.

>tfw game is tomorrow and your team isn't in it
I keep thinking Warcraft instead of Warships when I see WoW.
>that sandwich
Maybe I should find something to snack on too.

>Astronomy
Rare to see an enthusiast come around these parts. Or maybe my timing's just sucked. Hubble is in the act of watching a dying star in the Calabash Nebula. Awesome photos. Beyond that, I'm looking forward to the second part of the New Horizons mission.

Ahh, gotcha. I'm not a gun enthusiast, but I know humidity can really mess one up.

Oh well, better late than never. Sometimes it's too tempting to slack off until you absolutely have to do something. I was guilty as charged in my university days.

I'm just living here, I'm American.

I'm trying to change but it's hard. If I keep this up I likely won't keep my 4.0, not that it even matters when it comes to a degree.

>midterms

F

It's not just heat, it's sitting in a hot shed for 3 months with no proper ventilation and all sorts of shit getting inside. That, and never being cleaned, etc.

That sort of thing.

Anyway I am probably going to take off now, get in a few hours of frequently-interrupted shut eye before church.

Sleep well everyone (or don't)

I didn't even realize it was Saturday. Nothing interesting has happened today.

Its fucking cold as shit.

football is boring

I'd never get an F, this class is so damn easy!
It's 111, maybe the next 2 will get harder.

That ass isn't boring though.

It's nice when you're getting your first job out of university, but beyond that it doesn't do a whole lot for you unless you're applying for a job where your coursework barely qualifies you. At that point I'd be looking at the transcript, and then probably taking another glance at the actual GPA.

For the most part though if it's above a 2.0, there's a degree, and the required hours of coursework, it's good.

Take it easy, see you around.

what about meow?

You know, despite always being interested in astronomy and space exploration, I don't know nearly as much about it as I wish I did. I should fix that. I completely forgot about New Horizons, thank you for reminding me of that. That will be interesting. Also, Cassini's going to burn up sometime this year, right?

Go Falcons I guess
Yeah that's a common mistake

To be honest, keeping a 4.0 is more for myself than anything. I want to challenge myself and see if my lazy, unmotivated ass can do it.

I'm hard pressed, you're still wearing clothing.

claimed

>oi, Koto here

whaaa-

>tfw 4.0 gpa means nothing in the real world

it's just a pat on the back, really

>
i always keep my cloths on

hu u?

hu?

what's your team?
everyone i know likes the hawks and pats here because they are total wagon banders

Oh cool! So why are you there, if you don't mind my asking? Anything that really surprised you when you first moved there, as far as customs and culture goes?

Eyes off, that booty is mine and mine alone

I dont like either
>I prefer the steelers
Also, dont be showing your booty off to these fiends. Its only for me ;-;

Shrödingers panties
Woah you're a rare sight these days. I have a friend who's planning on working for NASA but that's not the path I'm planning on taking.

why don't you like the cardinals?
>

>not wanting to be the best you can be for yourself
How disappointing!

I'm military. Honestly I don't really get culture shocked or anything, I was in Korea for a year as well. It just takes a bit to get used to in the sense of following their customs and courtesies so you can show them you actually care.

I was only admiring the 2d booty.

You're welcome!

So many boats~

Koto! The announcer girl from Yu Yu Hakusho, otherwise known as
>The Hostess with the Mostess

u u u

Yep, Cassini is gonna do the death dive later this year. Right now it's been snapping some really nice closeups of Saturn's rings.

I followed New Horizons from start to finish, was one of the lucky ones who submitted my name before the launch to be included on the CD that was loaded onto the probe. Not that it means anything, but part of me is now floating around in deep space.

Japan also has a probe (Akatsuki) orbiting Venus right now too.

>I guess
Tomorrow should be interesting. Many people watching will be united in their hate against New England, but I'm willing to bet that politics somehow gets snuck into commercials or the halftime show, and then social media will do what social media does best.

In that case go for it, it's one of those things where if you're that close to having it, you might as well finish at the top.

How's it going?

A pat on the back sums it up well, I'd be more interested in the work experience, personality, and how someone handles adversity and conflict on the job.

I'll say it again, bandwagoner fans suck. But they're easy to spot on both of those teams.

funny thing about me is that i never did homework or paid any attention in school but i passed all my tests without studying..
what about me?
ah~ the nostalgia! didn't she get hurt during the tournament?
u u u?
teach me to spot a wagoner, pls
i think i value skill and passion when looking for people to hire

Yeah theres a lot of bote claimers here
>Politics in the Superbowl ads
I can see it now. I'll definitely be lurking Sup Forums

Because they lost the super bowl a long time ago
>Nah, I dunno why. I just dont.
>

Its my butt! Only for me!

Seaport hime best hime

hn! nice booty, i prefer guys though

Not bad, played some Magic earlier and now I'm doing some art to wind down the night. I might play something to end the night after this is done.

I'm not sure if I recall, I don't think so. There was a scene where the stadium was collapsing though, and she's had many close calls but I don't remember her getting hurt

I get a little culture shocked. I've been to Italy and just kind of adjusting to the norms takes some time, like you said.

That's how I look at it!

I did that through highschool, and I kind of still do it in college so far. I just go through the motions and cram study last day, since the tests aren't multiple choice, they're like written answers, so I actually have to somewhat know what I'm talking about!

So selfish... But that's good, I admire that.

What are you, gay?

i loved that show, i want to watch it again...

A-are you gay...?

Working for NASA would be to me what entering Heaven would be to a Jehovah's Witness. Or any space agency, really.

I honestly find Japan nicer than the US in most ways... The biggest downfalls would be living conditions. Parking spots need to be rented, and apartments are small as hell. Overall it's a lot nicer though, if only I could have a house and garage for my cars/motorcycles.

I think it'd be worth it to, it's one of my faves, right up there with Jojo, DBZ, Trigun and so on

Ho fuck I don't think anyone can beat this claim

Hello everyone.

For either Seattle or the Patriots, ask them to name some running backs pre-2000, a coach for the teams that isn't Bellichek, Holmgren, or Carroll, or a QB prior to Drew Bledsoe (Pats)/Warren Moon (Seattle). If you see someone with one of the old jackets/jerseys they're pretty legit.

Same, it'll be good reading either way. There and Sup Forums, of course.

What sort of art? That actually sounds like an interesting way to get ready for sleep.

How much longer do you have for your studies?

i hate written answers because my answers are always really short and my teacher would get upset.
i just don't like putting down long-winded answers like houki does
>gay
ugh no wai, i'm straight
no! gross!
ah i rally enjoyed jojo, that was a lot of fun too, but i love yu yu, i used run around as a kid shouting "spirit gun" when no one was a around

furries appreciate other furries it seems

uhu

Oh, neat. And good for JAXA. From what I've heard, the future's looking bright for them. But then, I don't keep up with them that much, so for all I know, they may be doing terrible. But hey, they got a probe in Venusian orbit, so they can't be doing that bad.

Well duh. I hate sharing whats mine.

But you like mens butts? How does that work.
>Are you a closet gay in denial?

And?

Just a request a friend made, he wanted me to draw a character he liked enjoying ice cream but I think it came out cuter than he was expecting. I worked on the vectors a night or two ago for the lines and now I'm coloring them in

I watched YYH back in high school like maybe 7 years go? Probably around the time I was a sophomore or somethin. But I'm ashamed it took me so long to get into Jojo, it's gotta be my favorite series so far

you're up early~
ugh but the steelers fans are the biggest wagoners of them all!
they all know about the Iron Curtain too.
uhu~?
i don't know, they're more muscular and big and strong...

just confirming you're a furry

Oh I thought that's what you did. What do you work for?
Both should be pretty funny

I saw the first season of Jojo last week! i loved it!
i think i have yuyu dvds lying around somewhere..

Hanako

Hey there, how are you?

Well I have... 42 credits currently, and am taking 2 courses that count towards my credit and 1 that doesn't right now. So I'll have 48 after march.
Note i'm trying to complete a BS degree with a full time job. It's rough.

I hate written answers cause I've always killed multi choice tests and they're super easy without knowing shit.

Also I'm pretty sure you're gay, considering how you talk about military hunks.

That's a good thing to hate!

replies will be slow cuz internet is slow!

Uhu~ I see. You are. Its ok, I still love you~

heh,
i would be crazy not to find military hunks attractive

Very tired and eating takeout.
>Winning girl claimed

Yeah I started watching Jojo maybe about 4 years ago? It's been a great ride since and I got into it at a great time since the anime started up in 2012, I'm almost caught up with part 4

Kay.

i'm not gay!

But it's 11 PM...

Tomoko. How was your day, cutie?

Hiya. i'm pretty good, how about you?

>takeout
you're the biggest loser here
Why do you find it so bad?

That's a little gay!
Only gay people would say that.

Hey there! Take a nap.

I'm well, just laying in bed finishing up an essay!

u u