Ask a pedofag anything

Ask a pedofag anything

Why haven't you killed yourself

Do you just let them go threatening them if they speak, or do you get rid of them ?

Depends if I think they'll keep their mouth shut

Has anyone told you you have a perfect face

>to be on a watch list

Boys or girls?

kek
boys

Youre a real catch

>if you phish for catfish

Youngest participant?

Hi, im a British paedo. Pleased to meet you.

Maybe we could start some sort of child sex ring?

You cut your hair with dynamite?

Yeah sounds good to me.

Fucking hell, Catholic priests shouldn't be using Sup Forums. Get back to the alter (boys) you fucking degenerate.

Altar boys do have divine feet

how does it feel being Tobuscus?

You are fucking scum

No, I'm fucking boys

I used to be an alter boy...

Please show me your barefeet!

Nice cum back. But you are the scum of the earth and if i could get away with lopping off your stick and balls i would do it without hesitation.

You wouldn't be that good of a paedo if i did that, now would ya?

Sexualizing children and destroying their psychological health forever .... does that excite you?

I'm not exclusive

Big time

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

Need proof OP. Timestamp on a young boys cock and balls

Ok, but i am. That and I'm as old as dirt

And now I'm hard

>wants to spread around cp on Sup Forums

Pfft, I don't even like cheese pizza.

pedofag here i like girls tho

Agreed, i like my cp to have sausage in it

when i was a child i was sexually active but had no outlet now that im older i only like children

funny isnt it?

I don't like cp cause it's illegal. I downloaded it to see what it is and deleted it. Cause it was illegal! ILLEGALLLLLLLL

So you dont feel bad even a little?

how do you meet your little boys

Maybe a little, until I see there feet again

No, really.

Why?

Schools yards, playgrounds, unattended ones in stores

Cause you fuck up their entire lives, especially if you kill them then its just... i couldn't live with my self if even i contemplated it.

do you just go up to them and solicit sex?

Depends on the age. Some you need to kidnap, but that's a pain. Some you can just drug and do right there, some come willingingly

Ever been caught or something close like that?

Are mods a sleep +how do you lure the kids

There's nothing nicer than a 7 year old girls little fingers wrapped around your cock and moving her hand up and down with an expression of excitement and joy

Close. But we don't talk about that

Fuck off... Sick cunt..

Surely no one you kidnap is willing going to go along with it.

have you ever had to run from the authorities?

Ever had anyone escape?

Does anyone think to themselves, "Hey, maybe the kid wanted the dick"?

Once or twice, yeah.

OP so slow

What kind of activities do you get up to with them? Anal? Sucking? Or do you stick to pleasuring them?

where do you usually have sex with the little boys

Is there any reason not to kill yourself OP? A pedo can never contribute more to society more than it hurts it, do you really like living knowing you hurt everyone more than you help them?

^
Kill yourself, or admit to the peoples kids you killed it was you and go rot, the only way to even slightly redeem yourself.

/same/
When I was about 12, I wanted someone to kidnap me then rape me :L Never happen, but hey, at least I'm studying physics!

Guys... really? His name is Tarl Sargent. He's been here before. I'm not even sure it's really him, that picture of him with the boy has been on multiple threads.

Got any good inside jokes about being a pedo?

When was the last time you had your cock in a kid?

Don't be spreading my name and stuff around

Friday night

Yup
OP is a faggot, and the sky is blue.

you guys are new aren't ya. this is clearly a personal army request.

nypa. harass this guy by yourself faggot.

Outdated by about six months, but found this from a Google search

Where did you find that :/

do u like toddlers

Who doesn't

So fucking blatantly a personal army thread.

Fuck off, OP.

I don't want you coming after me lol

I literally searched "tarl sargent" on Google and found this...