Meanwhile, in the timeline where Napoleon won

I sure do like our global French hegemony.

I hate it when Rhinelanders and Prussians say Cologne is a Germanic city.
It has a Latin name, was a very important Roman city, and is on the Roman side of the Rhine. It was always a French Latin city.

desu, even if Napoleon won, Germany would have united eventually and become the leading power in those timeline version of EU

A strong France would've prevented it.

A strong USA doesn't prevent an united EU, so a strong France probabyl wouldnt prevent an uninted Germany

Different continents. USA isn't as invested in Europe as France is. I suppose united Germany is still possible, but France would have every reason to stop it.

Russian peasant majority would've rekt him like they did with Poles. Could've been even worse for French because simple people have no empathy to nobles and higher ups so no constitution and no life for them.

France wouldn't be able to become a superpower if it supressed the Europe with an Iron fist.
It would need Germans on its side if it wanted to dominate the world

Tbh France should've won. They would've united Europe earlier, become a superpower, were enlightened and aesthetic af
Shame, really.

But Germans weren't all one people, there were Prussians, Austrians, Bavarians, rhinelanders etc.
I'm sure at least some of them would've supported Napoleon

I wonder why it didnt happen

under French military protection, it would be far easier for all the German states to unite.
Just as it was easier for the European states to unite under American military protection

LMAO

We would have crushed you and divised you into tiny bit

And then you would be busy at all times with supressing Germans, and you would fall apart eventually, just like the Ottomans

But French culture was chique back in the day, maybe all the upper class people would've acted like dandy Frenchmen

all the upper class people had recently lost their heads

The new upper class. There will always be an upper class. Even the ussr had one.

yes but the new upper class was different from the nobility of the absolutism

Yes

>supressing

Nope we would have genocided a few cities two teach you how to behave.

Excellent fil.