His life is so sad

His life is so sad

This Asian guy has a hotter White gf than a multimillionaire famous actor

Not even an Oscar could fill the void.

any guy that's handsome, 6 feet tall and not black or arab can get nice women.

>be leo
>shoot movie in alberta canada
>dont know what chinook is
>dont bother asking locals why its so warm during winter
>assume it must be global warming
>win oscar
>say speech on global warming and about strange warm weather in the norh

not true

Maybe he likes her because they just get along? She's mentally stable and won't divorce him and take his stuff including kids)Dw when you grow up and actually find some one who loves you'll realize that most very attractive women( and men tbqh) are conceited assholes with terrible personalities. Just look at Taylor.

JUST

Is he the new Fraser?

she's not that hot

>esteemed in his career
>Oscar-winner
>rich
>has model gfs
>liked by literally everyone on the planet
Yeah I feel so bad for him.

all she has going for her are fake tits
nice 5 head

>image.jpeg

Oh. It's you again.
I would absolutely fuck that guy though.

He didn't say only, he said any. If you aren't buttassed ugly, not black or short your roof is way up there with instagram models.

Yeah I'm sure NBA players and anyone from fucking Dubai have lot of problems getting nice women

You can actually construe a lot of famous people's lives this way. Sad. Similar to the phenomenon of climbing a mountain just to think, "well, I guess I'll just take a photo and call it a day."

The problem is nihilism, I know this because I am sometimes nihilistic as fuck and everything just seems so stupid and ridiculous. I would probably be a manic-depressive celebrity like Jim Carrey or Shia. Whatever

how come im still a virgin then, check mate faggot

As a guy whose friends with a tall arabic dude, I can confirm that you're wrong. (many Russian hotties)

instagram models are fucking trash. them and their admirers are the pinnacle of normie-ism.

>lol It's a Sup Forums pretends that an objectively pretty girl is not that hot to make them selves look cool when in reality they would be lucky to even talk to a girl who looks half as good as her episode.
Maximum pushup bra from Victoria's Secret to be more accurate.

It is
Without being famous/ultra rich, those are crutches.

>lol It's a Sup Forums pretends that an objectively pretty girl is not that hot to make them selves look cool when in reality they would be lucky to even talk to a girl who looks half as good as her episode.

fuck off

Why would you be friends with an arab? Whats wrong with you lmao.

He's right though