>insult other waifus
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistanis_by_net_worth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're gonna make it past midnight, folks.
Even though I'm exhausted as hell.

Sorry, not everyone can be as gay as you willingly.

They do. Koreans have PC cafes around every corner too, and to be honest I loved it! Sit at a PC for hours, order food that's brought to you cooked and whatever, and walk out paying maybe 5 bucks.
Trying to play F2P games there sucked though, they all require a korean SSN!

Plenty of drunk stories indeed, and just things that wouldn't happen anywhere but here. It's a nice place, I'd recommend a visit to anyone!

go to sleep

>Wwwwelcome back ladies and gentlemen to another wonderful Waifu Claiming Thread! My name is Koto and I'll be your Hostess with the Mostess for the evening! Now let's see those waifus!

yes a few nice people have talked to me already
thank you

You made it, now get some sleep.

still here
and
then what?

Fuckin sleep

it may be 3 AM here

But fuckin sleep

Oh yeah, I've heard about PC cafes, and that sounds pretty damn awesome. The SSN part is really weird to me lol, I could never do that.

Due to popular demand, my tired ass is going to hit the hay.

I was gonna say hey, but I'm on my way out.
So, have a nice night or whatever it is for you, new guy.

How are we all doing tonight?

(Koto)
Fitting that you'd post an image of the waifu with YYH's resident drunk. If it's not there, no big deal. I can always purchase it anytime if I decide to get serious about it.

Why not go past midnight? Unless you have something early in the morning, then that'd suck. It's 2am here.

>anywhere but Japan
Somehow I feel like that describes many, many things over there. Weeb stuff aside, a visit there would be all about the food, history, and sightseeing for me. The closest thing to a trip to Japan in the meantime would be a trip down to Dilley to see the Snow Monkey Sanctuary.

Sure, hope you stick around. More claimers is a good thing. What series is the waifu from?

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ACTUALLY SAY GOODNIGHT

GOODNIGHT, ALL
>Winner

Not drunk anymore, didn't choke on vomit in my sleep. So as well as can be expected

Hi. Just posting. you?

I mean if it's free and comes from the source itself then what better than to jump on it? I've made a couple of quality shoops myself. You ever hear of the Paul Blart Pop Tart?

Just thought i'd tease you a little.

Goodnight Winner.

Pretty ok, how about yourself?

Kill yourself already!

How
fucking
dare you

Well, that's good, I'd say.
Reading Cracked and trying to self-motivate.
I feel a little sick

goodnight and thanks
i probably will
shes from saenai heroine no sodatekata

Im sure you want me to do it again then
For?

Definitely, Gimp is nice, but it's free. There's something satisfying about getting something expensive for a five finger discount. Can't say I've heard of the poptart till now. Was that your doing?

If you like places to pass a bit of time while you're doing something else like gaming or browsing other boards, you're in the right spot. What in particular made you decide on Utaha?

Self motivating for anything in particular?

Not good. Not even in the slightest

Ah that's no good.

Well that's a given. If i had known you were going to do that, i would have had sexier pics ready.

There was some dumb stupid fucking Paul Blart meme going around with shitty photoshops and I decided to throw my own into the mix.

>Koto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistanis_by_net_worth

What's up Sup Forumsros?¥

Yeah why would you say youre doing that. Those were plenty sexy

Working on my TTRPG system, and or doing something other than sit in front of a glowing screen and silently hate myself
See the above~
Well, tomorrow is a new day
if I can't remember if I have plans, that means I'm free, right?

Goodnight everyone

So fucking cute

Also goodnight

Well it looks like a lot of people will do superbowl stuff tomorrow maybe you can go somewhere for that
night

Shielder can post now that Hamakaze is gone.

i love her and yeah it keeps me occupied

I'm pretty sure Shielder went to bed as well

If that's the case then i have plenty more to give.

Indeed it does, thought the people who remember said possible plans might not see it that way.

Psychos don't sleep.

Goodnight.

I make sure my qt sleeps~

youre going to tease me first right?

This meme was probably better than the actual movie. Speaking of bad movies, Neil Breen films are worth checking out if you ever decide to subject yourself to some mental punishment. Don't do a drinking game though or you'll die of alcohol poisoning instead.

I suppose we're the same in that we're both in front of a glowing screen during the wee hours of the morning. What's got you down on yourself?

'Night

I had to google the series, kinda reminds me of Comic Party with how the group of them are developing a doujin game for Comiket.

Oh, yeah.
Right, that's a thing. If I want I can probably get someone over tomorrow. I was also thinking about maybe going to take pictures.
Ah, gosh, now I need to struggle to remember every conversation I had today
I think I had an online obligation but not an IRL one?

Honestly I think I've gotten my fill with MST3K, there's only so much bad in film I can take

He don't sleep.

Eh, I'm just being a bit dramatic. Just feeling a little lonely, it's been a while since I went out and did something I suppose.
On the bright side I did download Samurai Cop today so I could watch that if I wanted

yeah just as long as you have food. any place in mind?
nice pic

Juri's the only one I'll ship with Koto

Well... then there's Yoko Kurama but that's a different story

Of course, starting with borderline lewds. Though i think i can do better than just pictures, as well.

At least an online one is easier to keep.

True, though Breen takes it to a completely different level. MST3K is always quality viewing, I've found some terrible films to watch with friends thanks to that.

Might be good to get out and about then to get your mind away from those thoughts. Sitting idle only makes it easier to dwell on things and drag yourself down further.

>Samurai Cop
Oh hell, after googling this one, it looks like you have a real winner on your hands.

cute. I dont know if i can type at the same time though

its not a well know series even if its recent
i dont know that one but yeah its probably similar

Is that mayonnaise on her feet?

Good recommendations for bad movies

>The Amazing Colossal Man
>Warrior of the Lost World
>Future War
>Pod People

I'd suggest Red Zone Cuba but it's just so BORING. Like, nothing happens the entire movie and not even MST3K could save it

Food..I'd probably stop somewhere on the way or back over from pictures.
Nope, that's the problem. Really the only picturesque spots are the beaches and a little port town type thing, and I'd rather not go out there tomorrow
Yeah, it shouldn't be a big deal.
Yeah, but I'm too shy to go out alone, to be honest, and I'm not sure I know anyone who'd want to go somewhere

Of course! I've heard only the best, and I watched the horny nurse scene on youtube and decided I needed to watch it.

You'll just have to try your best at typing with one hand~.

Are you going to watch the superbowl?

uh yeah she accidentally step in some

I guess it depends on what kind of pics you want but some of the desert can look pretty
I guess that will have to happen huh? sheep suit?

Time to get me some sleep now that the alcohol is starting to wear off a bit.

That's pretty cool though, sometimes you gotta search far and wide to find the waifu. Mine is from a more mainstream series, but it took a long time to decide on her.

Awesome, gonna add these to the list. That last one is almost like a challenge, now I have to check it out.

>almost got the quads

Even joyriding can be nice when you need to get out and about, but it's just you going solo. I don't mind going out on my own, but I know it's different from everybody. If you ever want some perspective on things, feel free to add me on discord. I'm not hard to find, you could always ask Mako or Tali.

Good morning all

I ah

I wish you luck in your future endeavors

I also heard MST3K was coming back on Netflix, so hears hoping it comes back strong

Yeah, not really other options. I thought it was cute.

hi

I don't intend to, no.
Yeah..I just don't actually know any GOOD spots for photos around where I live, to be honest.
Sweet dreams~

That's an admirable way to live, I'm jealous.

Here's*

Fucking damn it, been doing art for too long I should go to bed

ive seen her show i like her too
goodnight

I could just not heh. It is cute but I dont see such a thing actually being real
Maybe look around. You could find a few

Hmm, I probably could. I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning

Not into football?

But then where's the fun in that. I wouldn't be surprised if there are things like that.

uh hope you feel good
It could be fun. Id be more surprised to learn someone bought it

that's how I get when my dog poops and i can finally go back upstairs

How are things?

Not at all, to be honest.
Thank you for your kind wishes~

Just posting right now. you?
Yeah no problem

We would still have a good time either way.

Well, i hope you feel better and find something fun to do tomorrow.

Are you big on football?
Thank you~ Are you planning on watching the superbowl tomorrow?

Trying to motivate myself to get out of bed. Sadly it seems like my bed is winning.

Yeah, i usually do every year. I'm not big on football either, but it's kinda nice to watch the superbowl.

>tfw the biggest football fan is now in russia without a tv

Im sure we would. You seem to think up a lot of dirty things
No im not into sports in general
Thats fine just lay there for a bit you have some time right?

QOTT; Read and choose which wife you want and then get to rolling.

ew no

nobody wants this

I can understand that, too.Eh, I think I'm just sleepy right now, I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.
Sonokawa was pretty big into it if I recall correctly
I could see that. You have any plans tomorrow?
>none of them are Louise or Chara
why would I want any of them user

Rate my battle station/10

-Mavis

Of course I do. But I know that unless I get out I might end up spending the whole day in bed.

Well we have all night to enjoy ourselves~. When i'm with you i just can;t help it.

I'll pass.

Then get some sleep~.

> Dr Pepper
10/10

rolling for chad

Silly to ask about the superbowl then huh? No just a quiet sunday
that chair is horrible.
Do you want to do anything?
I may be to blame for part of that

why do you have no little paper towels left?

+10 for candle
I had to stop using mine after I overheated..something, I can't remember
I can't! Not until...5:30. So i have 4 more hours.
Nah, it's the thiiing that's happening tomorrow
That sounds nice too.

Yes, a lot of things. But being in bed is just so tempting.

Comrade shielder! How was your day?

How was the nap?
I guess. Well most of my days are quiet

louise help!

oh neat, now's my chance

hello, love~ my day was boringgggggggggggg
how about you?
i just laid in bed thinking about you

A little bit, you seem to bring it out of me more.

Why's that?