Hey Sup Forums I need your legal advice

Hey Sup Forums I need your legal advice

I prolly got a girl pregnant like 7 years ago (a friend of mine also screwed her 2 weeks after me unprotected as well) she claims its mine.
I never got a paternity test and she's one of the ugliest girls i ever had sex with, was pretty drunk.

Anyways... She facebooked messaged me saying I will have a court date in the mail after her friend just spammed stuff on my FB saying deadbeat and fuck you ect...

What should I brace myself for Sup Forums?

Also I might move out of state.... Will that help if I move before I get the letter?

>Thanks!

Don't ask for Sup Forums for advice. Least of all legal advice.

You can apply this to all problems and be better for it.

Once in a blue moon there's a lawyer on here

Just tell the court bro that she was a one night stand and you were hammered at the time and since both of those two things are true he will have to let you off the hook because only liars are criminals

Yea and spit in my spittoon in mid-sentence

consult /adv/. I say get a paternity test, pay CS and run away

No there isn't.

Some faggot says shit like quid pro quo or something obscure they pulled off the legal dictionary like amicus curiae and faggots go "yep that's that lawyer talk he must be legit" and end up taking legal advice from a website that deals in ponies and dickgirls

Godspeed based user

I wonder if they can force me to get a job, I havnt had a taxable income since Eye was 18 now 26

I'm a lawyer, but I mostly practice bird law, can't ethically help this user out.

better call saul

hahaha well if someone would google if for me thats cool too!!

Search YouTube for How to disappear by vsauce

tell her you plan to take responsibility only if she eats a plate full of your delicious green papaya and pineapple slices

good chance when she runs to the shitter she's gonna flush that disgusting fetus

also if she tries to get pregnant again just accidentally pull out stick it in her ass and blow load

Take the paternity test. Prepare for worst. Either ignore the whore on FB or calmly remind her you havent heard a peep out of the ugly one for 7 years

>7 years ago
>Foetus

steal her password log in and post on trumps fb saying you're gonna behead his fucking ass ending with a resounding ALLAHU AKBAR

she'll get taken away by the party van and her corpse placed on a rocket that bombs ISIS

look up statute of limitations and get ready to breathe a sigh of relief... unless you're in a blue state.

make her put it back in then falcon punch her fucking ass

but in a blue state you can get 24th trimester abortions

ok Charlie.

Time to foxtrot oscar (fuck off) Due to the fact you don't have job etc. Move away and go get your life sorted out. Be good at something send the kid letters every so often, keep a copy. Then contribute when your ready if ever..

show us the spam her friend posted on your fb

I wouldn't really bother with the kid at this point.
Kids already 7, I grew up not knowing my dad and I never cared if he got in touch, especially a fucking letter I wouldn't have read that.
I'm 28 now and I don't know if he's alive or dead and I'm not even bothered.

I'm in the UK so I don't know about your laws, but you gotta get proof that it's your child especially with someone else being involved.
If it is yours, then get a job and pay your way man. I honestly don't understand how people live without a job, where does the money come from?!