Nostalgia thread continued

Nostalgia thread continued

Hot lunch or cold lunch?
Blue or Yellow?

Wednesdays were Godly with the rectangle pizza.

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-LEBc2sO8
youtube.com/watch?v=015z2_X-gH8
youtube.com/watch?v=JnOeIFx3ML8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like complete garbage

is this the stuff you eat in american schools? Looks like shit ....

No wonder that all you americunts are so fucking obese. Ps. Finland is best land. West mongolia is best mongolia.

-twitch twitch twitch-

Bad memories of me buying nothing but brownies the whole year because I absolutely despised the lunch "food". My school served war crimes, not something edible.

Shit tastes better.

Book fair day

fuck am I glad I grew up in a small town with a good tax base. In elementary school we would get off the bus and run into the kitchen and swipe a dinner roll when they were still hot. Mrs Dubbins would scold us, but I'm pretty sure they made extra to cover the thefts.

bite me bitch chew on a 19 footer

in bored just looking at that

You sneak up behind them, and then just lightly tap their thumb. Then, you wait until the very last second to go stand back up in the front of the room. You gotta make it look like you're just getting back up there, so they won't suspect it was you.

this looks like fun

I always thought my mom was smiling when I played that thing...

Found the asian kid...

45 seconds

In kindergarten did anyone else have to write something a hundred times?

god i loved book fair.

That just reminded me...

Thats funny

There's more that meets the eye

One kid always had to buy the cafeteria lunch as his parents never packed anything for him and gave him cash.

Lunchfood was generally pretty horendous. Rectangle pizza day was easily the best, but still just some gross plasticy food.

One day it was bean and beef burrito day. Kid pays lunch lady and takes tray back to our table. He unwraps the burrito and gets a whiff of it. He then casually picked up the entire tray and tossed it into the trash can. Smell reaches my side of the table, kids are gagging from the microwaved dogshit/vomit stench of it. Thus was the tale of the bean and barf burrito

After that day he just saved up his money and the table would pitch in bits of food for his lunch.

Good ol times

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-LEBc2sO8

Never went to kindergarten.

Still had to do it a lot up to fourth grade. Punishment in detention; write one hundred "standards" for my infractions. Teacher was such a macho jerk that when I earned them up into the thousand plus he'd stubbornly wait for me to finish, even if it meant being alone with me in the classroom until 5pm.

i remember seeing a kid get suspended for doing this

Member the sliding price tags on the aisle shelves?

You could press your finger against one and walk down the aisle shifting the prices under all the items as you went. Kids like me are probably why you don't see them used anymore

Reminds me of a dream I had. I was flying through the air stomach down face forward but my feet were pointing up like they were forming the rudder

Not this same one, but just as geeky

Wide load detected

these tasted the best out of any fruit snack

This show ruled

sounds nice. When I went to school nearly everybody ate the schoolunch. There were only a few kids that went home to eat and nobody brought their own food with them.

TV show and the books, still my favorite

I teach English in Japan and the school lunches around the world picture for America is literally the cartoon version of this.

That's three years old

anybody remember blade runner?

If THAT shit is your childhood, your nostalgia, you have a shitty life.

Christ now I see why so many people voted for Trump.

I remember there was one type of fruit snack that was whistles. Like each piece was half of a whistle and you could lick them and push them together and it would be a functioning whistle. It was some special deal and I think only came with one pouch in an entire box. I want to say I had them in 1990-1991 when I was in the first grade.

she was stoned off her ass so hard when she shot this just look how off focus she is

You could not be more wrong.

Green crust with white filling.

YES!

Never could afford shit. Would sit in a corner with my paper back copy of "the hatchet" and watch the cool kids play with their new hard back goosebumps book. Some of those fuckers had lights and sounds on them, remember the dummy book?

You have a strange take on the falling dream.

Not taking bait but I bet most kids in america wish they could get a big juicy load on their fish sticks like finland too

Damn...

THIS

Did you ever throw it, trying to harpoon the teacher?

>my first Saturday school ever

I was reading Goose Bumps when they first came out. They started coming out when I was in the third grade. I remember Night of the Living Dummy when it first came out and I was surprised to see that kids today buy new copies of it.

That's shit-tier wrasslin'

THIS is REAL wrasslin'!
youtube.com/watch?v=015z2_X-gH8

I don't remember hard cover versions. I was part of the Gossebumps fan club that got the new books whenever they came out on paper back.

The Hatchet was the shit. Reminded me of the movie The Hunted.
>tfw LT never wrote me back

Holy shit these were amazing. I was gonna tell the other user that gushers were way better but I had forgotten about these. Nostalgia as fuck.

>wheels
fucking kek

Fuck!!! What was this from.. I remember this..

oh yeah, seeing this was a gonna be a good day

Yep..

oh hell yes

oh shit.. yep
Aight bros im keeping this thread alive!!! more nostalgia incoming (90's era.) how many 90s bros do we have in da house?

Never anything that dastardly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnOeIFx3ML8

This horrifying tune.

nah..

The Xfiles theme always stunned me as a child

American school cafeteria food is prison food. The irony is that its probably more expensive than the food in Finland with all of the bureaucracies that go with it.

Yes. Except mine was nickels at Wunderland

My falling dream was me sitting with my preschool class around my septic tank, I guess I had it cleaned back then, and we're all taking turns jumping over it drinking chocolate milks and when it was my turn to jump over i would fall in and then I would wake up. Used to have that dream alot