Well it's been 3 weeks. WW3 hasn't started. The economy hasn't crashed...

Well it's been 3 weeks. WW3 hasn't started. The economy hasn't crashed. We aren't rounding up people and putting them in death camps. Gays aren't being thrown off of rooftops. The apocalypse that is predicted every 4 years seemed to not happen once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/SquattingErudite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even if it was happening, it wouldn't be covered by the media. Our news is corrupt as fuck and is propaganda

Yeah, all the fucking lefties are throwing a total chimp out over...
Oh look. Nothing.

I was promised right wing death squads! Where is my Schutzstaffel part 2 electric boogaloo!?

Are you serious? its none stop Trump this Trump that! Trump is a bad president thisTrump is a racist that!!
It hasnt been a single day that the news didnt talk about Trump! they are all waiting for him to fuck up so they can cover that shit
>Small story short
Trump has been on the news daily

I wasn't talking about the coverage on Trump. I was talking about that if we had our own concentration camps we would never know

Wasnt the Japanese concentration camp on all the newspapers back in WWll, besides we all know that sand niggers would make up about 60% of all concentration camp habitants and the News would have a feast covering it 24/7

its only been 3 weeks. alot of shit can happen between now and 4 years.

Actually my stocks are doing very well.

>Japanese concentration camp
They were not concentration camps. Those are what Germany did with the Jews for terminating. The Japanese were in internment camps. There is a big difference.

It has been a pretty embarrassing three weeks, where the fuck have you been? There's a new meme born every day of the week due to how fucked up this presidency is. You're actually celebrating the fact that there hasn't been a war started yet as if that's a big fucking accomplishment. Just stop and think about that and realize this asshole still has four years to fuck up this country and he's off to a quick start.

>We aren't rounding up people
Ummmmm....
>and putting them in death camps
Well, okay. Maybe not YET, give it a month or so.

this dude has so many stocks. he has the greatest stocks. they are the best stocks. many people have told him they are the best and they are doing very well

>3 weeks

into a 208 week term

patience, fucknut

Trump recently started taking his first set of measures towards deregulating once again the american economy. You know, what was put into place after 2008 to prevent it from happening once again. But hey, he's gonna build a wall and keep mudslimes out of the country like in all the memes we saw pre-election, so we should all be fine, right?

Fuck you

They are the same stocks I had for the last 2 years. They are actually doing much better then they did under Obama.

>They were not concentration camps.
Of course they were.

I guess your gender studies teacher said so.

Look it up.

You invest in stocks and you're comparing two years of activity against the last three weeks? You might want to cash out now and save yourself some heartache.

Why the fuck would a gender studies professor teach a class on Japanese internment?
That seems more like a history department thing to me.

In the last 2 months I made 2K from my original investment. During the election stocks took a dive and They dropped about 4K. They are back up to the point they were before the drop and are actually 2K over. Call it what you want but I like the numbers I'm seeing on my scottrade.

>Well it's been 3 weeks.

Is this our starting job performance metric for presidents now?

Dayum, I wish when I got a job changing oil that I wouldn't get fired in my first month as long as I didn't bankrupt the company and deport/kill customers.

I seriously can't believe we have to endure 4 years of this shit.

Why don't we just get rid of the presidential cabinet and have it be run by a new type of government like a congress or house of some kind with several leaders?

Want to know how I know you're lying?

>Gays aren't being thrown off of rooftops
of course not
muslims arent allowed here

Lol you dont live on the border

Favorite hobby of dirty dirty muslims: throwing homosexuals off roofs.

... you fucking idiot.

You mean like with administrators confirmed by the people's Congress we have now, as long as it has a Senate leader who's not an amoral tribalist faggot and a House leader who's not a spineless chihuahua with no substantive policy plans even after 6 years promising to make them?

The German word for what I feel every day when reading the news is Fremdschämen. It is so embarrassing

Can't tell if this bait, or if you are actually retarded.

you ever meet this idiot go "oh yeah, dont cry."

watch him cry.

Why is what I said retarded?

>According to the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) seven countries still retain capital punishment for homosexual behavior: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Sudan, and northern Nigeria.[89][90] In United Arab Emirates it is a capital offense.[10][11] In Qatar, Algeria, Uzbekistan, and the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with time in prison or a fine
interesting

yeah fascinating but what's your point? you're terrified that muslims will turn america into yemen? not everyone in this country neglects the constitution like Trump does, but he's setting a pretty good precedent for it

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored of watching russian tv
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service for champagne
>also have them send four pubescent hookers
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>russian girls can really hold their liquor
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it'll be destroyed
>you love it when a plan comes together
>they're pissing all over you and the bed
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets and eat it with all the shit
>Putin calls later to say he got it on tape
>tells you he's already fapped to it twice
>blackmails you into being president
>arranges psyop to steer american election
>you do it so your family can cash in

You know that until Lawrence v. Texas in 2003 gay sex was a felony in several U.S. states, and as late as the 90s statutorily could carry a life sentence in Alabama, right?

>but what's your point
islam is an awful religion and no country should allow its practice

I hope China goes to war with America and gets wiped out

Are your parents siblings

youtube.com/c/SquattingErudite

>Well it's been 3 weeks. WW3 hasn't started. The economy hasn't crashed. We aren't rounding up people and putting them in death camps. Gays aren't being thrown off of rooftops. The apocalypse that is predicted every 4 years seemed to not happen once again.
Um, that's the reality anti-Hillary people bealched about Hillary. Anti-Trump people, the smart ones, were right so far. Even his inner circle is cringing at his behavior.

Toplel

>WW3 hasn't started.
>The economy hasn't crashed.
>We aren't rounding up people and putting them in death camps.
>Gays aren't being thrown off of rooftops.

We have work to do...

Well, I guess now I know.

Hey fags you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

I'm sure you practice a much better religion. One that is tolerant of others and would never harm someone based on their belief.

Well it's been 3 weeks since I decided to let Ronald McDonald make all of my life decisions - and despite eating McDonalds for every meal I am not yet dead.
This proves McDonalds is a healthy diet.

So not only is he slow, he's also ineffectual

Yeah, totally, because no Christians ever invaded anyone else's country, fucked it up then fucked off. Did they?.

He's alienated our allies, and our own intelligence community.

He's set our energy policy back about ten years by saying global warming isn't real

meanwhile China is going to be completely energy independent in the next 8 years while we'll still have to import oil from shitholes like Russia and Saudi Arabia.

he's said he's gonna deregulate wall street, when before he said he'd be "tough" on them.

Hey, Darth Mango! Being tough on someone doesn't mean sucking their dick.

And he's said he wants to remove the sanctions on Russia even though they tried to hack us.

Tell me Sup Forums: how many times does this insecure, spraytanned retard have to betray our trust before you realise he played us?

what an edge on this boi!

Wait, Steve Bannon? Wasn't he supposedly one of the spooks that Sup Forums said was behind the Clinton campaign?

From a non Americans point of view, the next 4 years are going to be fun, watching that Orange freak destroy your country is gonna be great, and you lot voted for that shit!!, amazing, thank you....now where is the pop corn.

You read Sup Forums but you don't know who Steve Bannon is?

I know it she knows it we all know it.
Best stock ever
Give em a round of a applause

Even if an apocolyptic event were to occur, i highly doubt any media would tell us. The chaos that would happen up to that point would be crazy. People would be killing and raping people left and right. Niggers would steal shit as usual because they are retarded as fuck.

>aaawww fuck, an asteroids about to hit, better steal me some tvs before its too late

See, I don't read Sup Forums, I just picked up names the float around constantly.

Because gender studies knows as much about Japanese internment camps as they do about biology

Your point is?
That is like saying physicists know as much about comparative photography as they do the Hundred Years War.
Your statement makes no fucking sense.

You've clearly never had your dick sucked by Trumplestiltskin

It's brutal....I couldn't walk for a week afterwards

*SNNNnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiIIIiIIFFFFFFFffffffff*

That's all I can hear when he's talking, the sniffing is louder than his words to me