So my girlfriend just told me some guy texted her a week ago and kept messaging her throughout the day...

So my girlfriend just told me some guy texted her a week ago and kept messaging her throughout the day. She said she answered him out of curiosity and he said the usual "hey, what's up, I miss you" bullshit. So she did this while on her lunch break, but she said she then snickered and blocked the guy after she was done eating. She said she was gonna tell me but she genuinely forgot since she thought it didn't matter at all.

So she told me this, and I kind of got all mad and angry at her because in my mind she lied to me since she didn't tell me it happened. I got all angry and started to call her a lier and how she acts like a cheater, and blah blah etc. So she ends up crying her fucking eyes out for the 6 hours, telling me that it wasn't serious and that she's shocked at my reaction because it really didn't mean anything to her. She started saying how she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, and that she's never going to to do anything like that to hurt me because she wants us to be together forever, and all that shit. She then went on to say she'll treat me even better, even what she does right now is amazing, and how she'll understand if I dont want to be with her but would be so heartbroken and would wait for me to love her again, and even went on to ask me in a sweet way to If she could at the very least email me once a week to talk about how I've been and if I'm alright. She even started saying how shed do anything for me to stay with her, and she even said she'd do insane things that are nothing like her at all, like punch a bus driver or put her clothes on fire. She's really pretty and attractive, and almost always does what I say or want.

Is she being genuine, or am I really that insecure and stupid to not believe what she did wasn't serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're being insecure. As trust builds issues like this will disappear

Like she's so cool, and always tells me how much she loves me and how she dreams of being with me forever. She's always so hurt whenever I'm mad at her, and always says that she'll do what I say to make things better or make me feel better. I just dont know what to think, maybe I'm just so fucking dramatic.

You're right, I'm just always in disbelief that people like her exist. I should be more grateful.

You sound like an idiot. I hope she comes to her senses and finds someone to give all of that love she has in her heart that isn't a jealous untrusting cumstain. That poor girl. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yeah, I know. Man, its just so hard to believe that someone could love me like the way she does. I should probably give myself more credit and stop being so down on myself. I should also appreciate her way more. Thanks for the reply.

You are the most insecure overreacting faggot I've ever heard in my life

She told you her ex texted you and she blocked his number and you got "mad and angry" and you think she's a liar and a cheater?

Have fun in 7th grade. You obviously are in school.

her ex texted her* Sorry I typo'd.

OP is still a fucking drama queen faggot who treats his gf like shit.

lmao that's the best part: it wasn't her ex it was just some random dude probably fishing for nudes. Or maybe even a wrong number that she played with on her lunch break. It was literally nothing at all and OP reacts with
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!1!
Insecurity is one of the most unattractive qualities a female sees in a male. It's not cute, it's childish. And few women want to be fucked by children. Good job OP you just damaged your relationship.

You're right, I'm just really in denial that she loves me man. I'm 19 and she is too, so like idk. I should be better.

nice pasta

If you're paranoid then it's going to be painful to be in a relationship since you'd always fear that you're getting cheated on.

long story short is that shes full of shit op. dont listen to these cucks. all women are full of shit.

She was so happy when I told her I'd stay, so like I guess she puts up with my insecurities but I should get rid of them fast because I wouldn't want to lose her.

How do I get less paranoid? Do I just need to man up and build some confidence?

can you show her tits op it's hard to give professional advice without adequate inspiration

Really sounds more like something your school's guidance counselor could help you with.

She's a great girl. Don't be too hard on her. If she said it wasn't something important then she mean it. Try to keep an eye to see if something is strange but don't get paranoid.

Don't lose her over some petty argument.. she seems genuine.. if she said all those things I wouldn't worry for the rest of my life !!

Why are you paranoid in the first place? Have you been cheated on before? Or perhaps have you cheated on someone before?

Itt: Op sabotaged his relationship so that he can someday suck dicks openly.

prob just licked another guys nutsack so not cheating

Dubs of truth.
>Pic related OPs next gf

I had a relationship that ended in me finding out I was the secret lover of the girl I was dating, so that didn't help out my paranoia. I think also watching a lot of stuff like the Hodgetwins whenever I'm really doesn't help at all either.

Make her eat an entire bowl of hard boiled eggs an wear a hijab for a month. Then profit.

Holy shit dude, the same thing happened to me up to the point where you said "If she could at the very least email me once a week to talk about how I've been and if I'm alright."
For a minute I was thinking you were my boyfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

No, because I have a boyfriend and I value myself enough not to whore myself out on a message board

then fuck off you piece of shit

thanks.

Wow haha, I hope everything worked out for you guys. I couldn't really ever not imagine myself without her, so I hope you guys are doing well.

Maybe we could both take you on? If you're into it.

Your reaction seems very aggressive. I bet you beat her as well ?

This. Expect a breakup soon.

End her life. It'll be your only salvation worth investing in.

God damn you're thirsty, one of those guys that degrades women to show their tits and then swears and gets defensive when they don't want to. You're pathetic.
It did work out although I still sometimes panic because he's the same as you and very over protective. And although I don't know the guy he's very suspicious why some stranger would say 'miss you' and post a love heart. I don't know why either.
No I'd never cheat on my boyfriend and now I'm out.

Good luck with that insecurity.

>Both take you on
>Both
gnitaehC<

I'm not sure you understand how threesomes work.

Holy shit you're a spastic

OP I cant read this because its not in greentext format 【°〜°】

Well I'm not into threesomes because it's cheating to me, going with another man. Maybe it's because I'm religious. I lost my virginity to my guy and I want to stay pure to only him. Plus, two guys would be too much for me.

Jesus Christ man you are severely autistic

You are in a great place my 4/rend ... pic of gf. Not nude, now just continue to ride that train, don't be a bitch, be alpha. And know you can have what you want. Leave if you want. Just don't be too greedy and remover to love her, and send the pic.. well done

And pro tip - don't get weird and overdo it. Give her the most space you can

Just read more... you are an autism, no advice will help